Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I thought I felt a scab on my head but I can't find it now

Inb4babyheadcrab

That's not how it works.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I lied about the trolled part, it was an ironic reference to her height. She's just being rude. If she rules the world someday, I'm going to call her "the big cheese" until she assassinates me. She loathes cheese.

However, she did write in my yearbook last year that I will be the one ruling the world, with my best friend, who is evil according to her.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I don't know how I would function without her existence, I am quite excited to see her Friday night, and two weeks after that she is coming to stay in my dorm. Not just to visit me, but she's stuck with me. It will be interesting.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I lied about the trolled part, it was an ironic reference to her height. She's just being rude. If she rules the world someday, I'm going to call her "the big cheese" until she assassinates me. She loathes cheese.

However, she did write in my yearbook last year that I will be the one ruling the world, with my best friend, who is evil according to her.

I regret (not really) to inform you that it will be I who shall take over the world.

f4d2cdf9.jpg