Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Yeah, HS homecoming this weekend, going home. Lots of people will be there Friday night, our class gift to the school was repainting the stadium so I think they're mentioning it. Saturday night my brother is going to the dance which is hilarious, but I'll get my time in with my best friend or neighbors, get my home time in during the day Saturday. Who knows.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I'm staying here this week, then going home the week after for fall break, during which I have like 3 doctor appointments. One for the optometrist, one for my skin, and one for something else. Should be fun...

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

I got contacts when we did the optometrist thing in August, and I love them, but my glasses now for when I don't want to wear contacts are old. The finish is coming off and they're a few years behind on prescription.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

wololooo

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I just realized.. if I get contacts, I'll look like a completely different person than when I started. I've buzzed my hair and now I'll be glasses-less. Ah, college.

And hola Jimmay.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

Me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm going to milk Goon's teats