Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

4:30

I always get to this point where I know I should probably go to sleep, but I'm not really tired. I don't want to start anything new because I think I'll spontaneously get tired, but that never happens. I usually don't get tired until maybe 7ish. I should probably fix that

MLP videos are now banned from this thread

cos I said so

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

one time my room mates and I pulled a prank on another of our room mates where we opened one of his ramen noodles, took out half, then put cheerioes in. We glued the package back together and put them back... he was baffled and genuinely believed it to be a factory error

That's awesome! I'm going to do that to someone...eventually...lol.

I took a screenshot of my roomies computer desktop and made it the background. Then I hid the taskbar and all the icons.

I'd always do this to this kid who had to use a computer in our high school class. I'd also make it so it looked like he had 4 taskbars and 700 icons in his desktiop, as well as many applications open. It was hillarious.

16185_s.gif

I fell asleep shortly after I made my last post. Then, I woke up at 6 for some reason. I got down from my bed to get a drink and it was much cooler closer to the ground, so I laid down on the futon and was out in seconds. I barely remember it, I just know when my alarm went off at 8:45 I was on the futon.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I fell asleep shortly after I made my last post. Then, I woke up at 6 for some reason. I got down from my bed to get a drink and it was much cooler closer to the ground, so I laid down on the futon and was out in seconds. I barely remember it, I just know when my alarm went off at 8:45 I was on the futon.

Did you miss class?

j0xPu5R.png