Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

The 2 opening acts for the 10 Years concert I went to were surprisingly good too.

Skytown Riot, and... Maylene and the Sons of Disaster?

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

That's just so racist. I''m really surprized to hear that coming from you, obfuscator.

Yeah. I just can't stand those turtleneck-wearing aliens.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Also I just noticed we have an abnormal ammount of international bands touring in Argentina.

Deep purple, Eric Clapton, Aerosmith, Megadeth, SOAD, Sepultura, Lenny Kravitz, Judas Priest, Machine Head, Guns 'n' Roses, Bad Religion. Red Hot Chilli Peppers, [bleep], even Ringo Starr is coming. This is crazy.

16185_s.gif

They played here today.

Oh, and also, Justin Bieber and Bring me the horizon are playing. Def. gonna see those.

Oh and also Roger Waters, Rolling stones and Cannibal Corpse. mite b cool.

16185_s.gif

GUESS I GOT MY SWAGGA BACK.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

one time my room mates and I pulled a prank on another of our room mates where we opened one of his ramen noodles, took out half, then put cheerioes in. We glued the package back together and put them back... he was baffled and genuinely believed it to be a factory error

That's awesome. I'd definitely prank my roommate if we were on that level. Today, on the bus, one girl was saying how she always moves her roommate's stuff around and gets her to believe it's the ghost doing it because her roommate gave a speech on the ghost so she thinks the ghost is trying to get revenge on her and hates her

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

one time my room mates and I pulled a prank on another of our room mates where we opened one of his ramen noodles, took out half, then put cheerioes in. We glued the package back together and put them back... he was baffled and genuinely believed it to be a factory error

That's awesome! I'm going to do that to someone...eventually...lol.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

That's awesome! I'm going to do that to someone...eventually...lol.

I took a screenshot of my roomies computer desktop and made it the background. Then I hid the taskbar and all the icons.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg