Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Well, chewed that piece of gum for a good 25 minutes before it lost flavor

That's really weak. I'd suggest doing series of 3 reps 3 days a week, with different types of gums until you can chew it for a solid 50 minutes.

16185_s.gif

i'm gonna go make dinner. might as well not even come back here. it's such a waste of time and this thread is just absolute shit lately.

i don't care if you believe me or not, it really doesn't matter anymore. bye guys. you can contact me through xbox live or whatever.

Well, I was sick of chewing flavorless gum, so I got rid of it. Need to start shopping smarter for gum.

In half an hour, I'm taking my nice hour break from this annoying project. For some reason, the wind speed in Winona is measured three times per hour, which means I have to do three times as much work as I had to do when I made the same table regarding wind speeds for Amarillo, TX. It's not like Winona has wind anyway. Oh, and the best part is that during 3 hours each day, it only measures twice, which screwed up my table when I wasn't paying attention.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I need better earbuds. I value Pie's opinion on this one, but anybody else can suggest something. I've gotten skullcandy in the past, and they worked very well, but apparently they're overpriced. What's a cheaper alternative?

New admin. :thumbup:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

I need better earbuds. I value Pie's opinion on this one, but anybody else can suggest something. I've gotten skullcandy in the past, and they worked very well, but apparently they're overpriced. What's a cheaper alternative?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/JVC-HA-FX66-B-Cushion-Headphones-Black/dp/B00104WNN2

I have these.

They sound great, more so for their price.

16185_s.gif

Who?

Crew leader.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

I wish I could watch Top Chef wif mommy like usual, but I just texted her reminding it's on since that's allllllll I can do from here. Ohwell. I should be doing that project without distractions but the only thing I can do by itself without doing 947213947823978 other things is watch TV, that's the only thing I stop paying attention to other stuff for. And that all depends on the show and if I'm alone.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Get headphones.

Get headphones.

I'd prefer something I can throw in my pocket and carry around more easily.

Checking out Napalm's. I'll probably get those with my new desktop.

Get headphones.

Gunna get headphones when I go snowboarding.

Earbuds are just a pain in the ass.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Who?

Crew leader.

Get headphones.

I'd prefer something I can throw in my pocket and carry around more easily.

Checking out Napalm's. I'll probably get those with my new desktop.

Get noise cancelling ones, they're pretty good. I agree, headphones can be too bulky sometimes.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Get headphones.

Gunna get headphones when I go snowboarding.

Earbuds are just a pain in the ass.

Wait what?

@abc i assumed you didn't leave the house that much