Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

My girlfriend commends you people on their choices of shows (Not the girl cartoons, though). And thinks you're awesome.

Tell her to watch AnoHana and Mirai Nikki. See what she says after.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

My girlfriend commends you people on their choices of shows (Not the girl cartoons, though). And thinks you're awesome.

Your girlfriend is implicitly awesome by association with the Daxbro.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Tell her to watch AnoHana and Mirai Nikki. See what she says after.

To back up my point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-BL5rXDr_4

I can't watch this without tearing up. The video itself isn't anything special. It's just what I associate it with that gets me. I don't even consider myself an emotional person at all. Ano Hana is the only anime that ever has and probably ever will make me cry. [bleep] you, Monk.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

I am Monk's [bleep]

Sounds like a fun class:

Stuck in a Professor Layton puzzle? Confused by the probability rules behind the Age of Dragons' battle system? Curious to know how the horse from Shadow of the Colossus always finds its way to you? In this seminar, we will discuss the Math Effect behind your (or my) favourite video games. It helps if you have a DS/PSP/WII/PS3/XBOX or even better, all of them! Got Game? Prove it! Mathematically of course. ---Rated M for Math

Or am I just a nerd?

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

I am Monk's [bleep]

It is 12PM, and I have yet to go to sleep. Something is wrong here.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I had to get up at 7 to take a final that lasted from 8 to 8:35 (for me, third finisher)

NOT PLEASED

Better than waking up at 6 for one at 8.

Anyway, about 2 hours for my next exam.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

I am Monk's [bleep]

I thought the thread title was :"snaaaaaaake eaaaaaaaaaaaaater"

Now I'm disappointed.

Oh hay guise.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

WHOA, only 77 more pages till P8K.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

i didnt know halo was a queer vampire

WHo6i.gif