Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Thank god something I can read and don't have to post on.... Can see the Resoloution in my sig being dropped not 20 mins and already done 30 with 40 more on the way fast.

Screw you, Halo...*silverware clank*

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Edit: Whew you worried me for a second who. The way my browser refreshes I saw you posted EWWWWWWWWWWW then as glanced before i read I saw something about girls. I feared for the worst.

Oh man. The good old days. I miss those days.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Yeah. I miss those days too.

6dhhR.jpg

*sigh*

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Just downloaded some stuff for E-5 Study material.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

E-5= Petty Officer 2nd Class. I would have to take a test to advance to 3rd class too, but because I was hot shit in "A" school and did work I don't have to.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I only get along with women!

[arbitraryyoutubevideo]

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

You have the opportunity to spend one night with a celebrity, but no hanky panky. Who would you choose? Go.

2pzzjb9.jpg

You have the opportunity to spend one night with a celebrity, but no hanky panky. Who would you choose? Go.

David Tenant.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Ricky Gervais.

Who?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Also known as 'Which male celebrity would you spend a night with?'

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Ricky Gervais.

Who?

3xhUE.jpg

Pictures, mange. I don't have Google privileges at the moment.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Not really, because time spent in the company of beautiful women is rarely time wasted.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Not really, because time spent in the company of beautiful women is rarely time wasted.

Disregard wimmin, acquire David Tenant.

RIP Dawngate ;-;