Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Compared to 4chan, reddit, in the deep dark places of it, is more disgusting and horrible than 4chan.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Was walking for a bit with my headphones in and hood up, longboard on my back, and this dapper man said something. I didn't hear what he said, but heard him say something, so I stopped, took my ear bud out and said, "Excuse me?" I know, I know, I should've said, "Pardon?" or something nicer sounding, but I'm not good with strangers. And he said, "I said are ya takin a break?" And I was like, "Yes, haha. Pushing gets tiring after a while." And then I should have said "Well, have a good day," but, again, I'm not good with strangers, so I just smiled and went on my way.

He was a nice man, and I hope he knows I appreciated his friendliness.

Bloo blah blee bloop.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I was reading how the brain creates sound in a silent environment. Interesting stuff man.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang