Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Because it's so very difficult, Duff.

Dude, you don't even KNOW.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Because it's so very difficult, Duff.

Dude, you don't even KNOW.

No man, you don't even know. I have to do it upside down. YEAH. UPSIDE DOWN.

33CES.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I don't usually feel depressed in the mornings. I'm more angry than anything, really. I am not a morning person.

It's because you don't take cold showers

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

It's more of a "God dammit, why am I up at six o clock, I'm getting too old for this shit, this sucks, I don't wanna go to school" sort of anger.

The usual cup of tea, really. Cold showers in 15 degree weather? No tanks.

It's more of a "God dammit, why am I up at six o clock, I'm getting too old for this shit, this sucks, I don't wanna go to school" sort of anger.

I took a cold shower before I went out into a blizzard. It prepares your body for the cold really.

j0xPu5R.png

You should hear my roommate and I in the mornings. We live in a quiet hall filled with kids who stay in their rooms and aren't social at all, so we don't really care what happens. We'll wake up in the mornings and yell and curse at the top of our lungs, no joke. Some mornings are just, "I'm [bleep]ing so tired of working my ass off."

Oh, and you spelled 'thanks' wrong, Halo. See how I am superior to you?

@Dax: It's very difficult when I'm sitting on a comfy couch watching Lord of the Rings!

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

You should hear my roommate and I in the mornings. We live in a quiet hall filled with kids who stay in their rooms and aren't social at all, so we don't really care what happens. We'll wake up in the mornings and yell and curse at the top of our lungs, no joke. Some mornings are just, "I'm [bleep]ing so tired of working my ass off."

Oh, and you spelled 'thanks' wrong, Halo. See how I am superior to you?

No, I mean no tanks.

no_tanks_56012.jpg

Also, it's like saying No thanks in some foreign accent.

Like Consuela from family guy or something.

I KNOW HALO I WAS TRYING TO BE FUNNY!

tumblr_lxno6yZm5s1r0u1neo1_500.gif

@Ob: I tried to take a cold shower, and I almost shit myself for some reason. I kid you not. I felt like I was going to poop and pass out because I was breathing so hard from the shock.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

jammy should sing us a song

Went to my bookmarks for beatles gifs, then forgot new computer :(

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

jammy should sing us a song

Went to my bookmarks for beatles gifs, then forgot new computer :(

shakes_no.gif

that feel when you don't have transportation to the climbing gym so you wait for your friend to call and ask if you want to go because you don't want to call him because you're not sure if he's working tonight or not

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

I KNOW HALO I WAS TRYING TO BE FUNNY!

tumblr_lxno6yZm5s1r0u1neo1_500.gif

@Ob: I tried to take a cold shower, and I almost shit myself for some reason. I kid you not. I felt like I was going to poop and pass out because I was breathing so hard from the shock.

that's why you poop prior to the cold shower

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti