Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Im in a weird mood for country music.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

lol guise, aren't i so edgy and kewl for liking hitler? LOL! HEIL HITLER!

XD

And before and ass pained mods come around, I'm just joking around. I'm messing with Pepsi.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Actually you'd be about 70 years late.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

So last night, I half woke up and I felt like I needed to take off all my clothes...

So when my sister came in to wake me up, I started freaking out, but then I realized I didn't actually take them off.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

And before and ass pained mods come around, I'm just joking around. I'm messing with Pepsi.

Don't worry, the joke was apparent. Even if it wasn't apparent, it would still be apparent. Yep.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Don't worry, the joke was apparent. Even if it wasn't apparent, it would still be apparent. Yep.

Just wanted to be sure. You can't really tell with mods these days...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

i might skedaddle to the gym here here pretty soon.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Just wanted to be sure. You can't really tell with mods these days...

I know right, we're so darn strict these days. Gawd.

Not really, unless it's something offensive of course. :P

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Offensive is a subjective term.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Offensive is a subjective term.

This is true. I guess inappropriate or rule-breaking would have been a better selection of words on my part.

Anywho. I am still Reptar. Hear me roar again. *half hearted roar* Damn, I am tired. lol

Lqt9R.png

Im gonna skedaddle. Might be back later.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Bkub, the artist who madethat pic of that cat gyal slapping someone that Napalm posted. Bkub makes 4-komas and comics based on a game called Touhou. Just sayin he da bomb.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢