Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Ugh, I didn't lose as much as I thought I had on FF13. Only about 2 hours, but still pissed off.

Gonna get back to that when my brother goes back to school and isn't on the PS3 all day erryday. I rage quitted ages ago when I couldn't beat Lightning's summon.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

AP Classes only matter if you do well on the test.

not really, you're much more prepared for taking the basic freshman history class in college even if you don't pass the AP test or if you just choose to not skip the entry-level class. less stress and easier work for your freshman year of college.

Kick start, Fighter launch, Throttle set to full

Speed king, Race to win, Afterburners roaring

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Nothing. Tomorrow I'll probably get a haircut, likely go to the gym.

On an entirely separate note, if my facial hair starts growing any faster, I might have to shave twice a day. :/

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Nothing. Tomorrow I'll probably get a haircut, likely go to the gym.

On an entirely separate note, if my facial hair starts growing any faster, I might have to shave twice a day. :/

TOO MANLY

this amuses me

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Friday night has passed. But I stayed home while everyone went out drinkin', 'cause I'm only 17.

Recipe for success.

@fluff it's actually moderately irritating, because if I rub my chin when I forget to shave it's abrasive. Also before boot camp I got away with shaving like once a week, after, it's fairly clear I forgot to shave that morning.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Ugh, I didn't lose as much as I thought I had on FF13. Only about 2 hours, but still pissed off.

Gonna get back to that when my brother goes back to school and isn't on the PS3 all day erryday. I rage quitted ages ago when I couldn't beat Lightning's summon.

I've got all the summons. :P

[hide=Spoilers]The hardest would probably be Fang's, imo.[/hide]

I'm to the Taejin's Tower at this point. Stuck on the boss battle there.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

The nerd herd guys like having facial hair and rub their chins. It grosses me out, they used to do it when we'd be eating lunch and they were essentially just getting their dead skin into the air and onto everyone's plates

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Saw a chubby girl in a small black leather skirt today. I moderately gagged.

inb4seanyisabadjudgementalperson

@zobro I'm not allowed to have a beard of any kind. Mustaches within regulations, but I don't want to look like a pedophile.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I've got all the summons. :P

[hide=Spoilers]The hardest would probably be Fang's, imo.[/hide]

I'm to the Taejin's Tower at this point. Stuck on the boss battle there.

I might have to start from scratch again. I remember next to nothing. Plus I wasn't that far through anyway.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I encourage everyone to watch this entire "Let's Play" series. It's funny as hell.

I watched the finale the other ay. I like how it shows everything from the other guy's perspective.

16185_s.gif