Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Well, they are worthless since they aren't brand new. I have probably almost $1000 worth of Bionicles (retail price ofc).

I realise this. But don't the bite marks and broken pieces give them more value!? I'd have gotten reasonably close to $1,000, if not above, but it was mostly presents from family so I don't know (And also can't remember anyway) the prices.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

PageGetBlackGuy.gif

Well, they are worthless since they aren't brand new. I have probably almost $1000 worth of Bionicles (retail price ofc).

But don't the bite marks and broken pieces give them more value!?

Yes.

Gon' be makin' money.

Except I'd never sell them ever.

#rpgformod

Don't give me none of that Bionicle stuff, medieval lego is where it's at.

CvgxZ.jpg

Can't find any damn pictures of the sets I had. But too tired to keep on seaching.

I did have one Bionicle, but it came in a McDonald's happy meal, so I don't think it counts.

16185_s.gif

When I was like 9 or 10 I entered an official lego contest. I only got in with luck, I remember I did a giant lego guy. For the actual contest, we had to build something with a theme with a jury and shit live. Obviously I wasn't any good at all and just threw dragons and Indiana Jones stuff all around, we had like 20-30 minutes to build. In the end they let us keep all the pieces we used and gave each contestant a bucket of legos. I don't remember what the winner got, but shit was cash, regardless.

And now I'm off to sleep.

16185_s.gif

One of my mum's ex-boyfriends won some Lego competition as a youngn' and got a whole load of Lego, like you wouldn't believe, apparently, but he gave it away before he met my mum, and therefore me.

Made me sad.

#rpgformod

My sister sold a Beanie Baby for $600 on ebay. Crazy.

http://www.cracked.c...n-buy-penny_p2/

One of my mum's ex-boyfriends won some Lego competition as a youngn' and got a whole load of Lego, like you wouldn't believe, apparently, but he gave it away before he met my mum, and therefore me.

Made me sad.

one of my mum's ex-boyfriends won some Lego competition as a youngn' and got a whole load of Lego, like you wouldn't believe, apparently, there was some [bleep]'s kid who wanted it.. he lied and told the kid he already gave it away. shit was so cash when he gave it to me.

Made me happy.

Made me sad.

one of my mum's ex-boyfriends won some Lego competition as a youngn' and got a whole load of Lego, like you wouldn't believe, apparently, there was some [bleep]'s kid who wanted it.. he lied and told the kid he already gave it away. shit was so cash when he gave it to me.

Made me happy.

one of my mum's ex-boyfriends won some Lego competition as a youngn' and got a whole load of Lego, like you wouldn't believe, apparently. One of his flings' kid wanted his legos, so he gave her like a tenth of what he actually had. Then some other fling's kid wanted them too, so he lied and said he got rid of them. Then, when he started dating my mom, he gave me the other 90% of them