Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

The 2012 United States Presidential Elections.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

@Tyler: Mods will complain to other mods if they see them not doing their jobs. So, in theory, if trippeh comes around and sees that the mods are letter fly with the foreign languages, she could go ahead and complain to them to clean it up, since it is against the rules and even though nobody is complaining.

It's not mods. I was talking about people out who are not staff complaining to us by the usual methods, in case I wasn't clear.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Hahaha. Oh wait. It's not a movie.

It's real life.

gx4hW.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

actually.. tbh, I wouldn't be annoyed at the mods, if it wasn't for that one mod that couldn't even spell the word "image" correctly.. <_<

I'm not a grammar nazi or anything...

but stuff like that coming from a mod is pretty bad. How come no one does anything about that?

<_<

I refuse to say anything more out of fear of getting banned like my other forum members.

the banning has been rather inconsistent of late and I'd rather not break any rules by talking more about this.

Fair enough. smile.gif

I want pizza now.

~ W ~

sigzi.png