Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Who visits this topic and complains about it? I mean, I never see anyone besides the regulars and the mods. Unless its the guests, which I doubt.

Basically what he says.

If ANYONE is complaining, it has to be a regular. AND if it is a regular, they should know that we are just trolling/having fun. Each regular member has their things about this thread that they don't like. For me it is when Pie spams. For Halo, it is when I post ponies. For Napalm, it is cat pics/gifs hour.

But regardless, we all stick around and put up with each other. We can manage.

Evidently not.

I'm not going to give names because that would be a breach of confidentiality guidelines. Asking a mod to break his own terms of agreement for being a mod isn't a rhetorical question, either.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Your question has a factual answer, I'm just not willing or allowed to give it to you, and 'yes' or 'no' has nothing to do with it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

A rhetorical question is a figure of speech in the form of a question without the expectation of a reply.

Often, a rhetorical question has doesn't have a direct, yes or no answer. So, yes, by definition of a rhetorical question, my question was one.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

The question is used as a rhetorical device' date=' posed for the sake of encouraging its listener to consider a message or viewpoint.[/quote']

The question wasn't used as a rhetorical device. It's like asking a person in the street their yearly salary. It doesn't make any implicit point or have any opinion to draw other people towards supporting, it's just that I am not willing to answer it, despite knowing the answer.

And the word 'often' doesn't come in to play when you're talking about definitions.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

But it did make a point. The point was that I don't think anyone visits this thread that doesn't post, so I don't know who would be complaining about it. I added an explanation afterward, but if I had simply said "Who visits this topic and complains about it?" the meaning would have been the same, just not quite as clear.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Guys, I'll come clean.

It was me. I reported every single instance of cat images and gifs. Sorry.

You are a monster and deserve nothing less than death by cat gif.

I fully agree with this.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

THEY HAVE MOTHA [bleep]ING GODZILLA MOVIES ON CRACKLE.

[bleep] YES.

THIS HAS MADE MY DAY THIS EARLY.

JUST HAD TO SHARE TO ALL OF YOU WHAT I DISCOVERED.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

@monk and alg

is it against the rules to post that?

I thought he meant death as in make it to where the page won't load for him.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

@Tyler: Mods will complain to other mods if they see them not doing their jobs. So, in theory, if trippeh comes around and sees that the mods are letter fly with the foreign languages, she could go ahead and complain to them to clean it up, since it is against the rules and even though nobody is complaining.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang