Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

actually.. tbh, I wouldn't be annoyed at the mods, if it wasn't for that one mod that couldn't even spell the word "image" correctly.. <_<

I'm not a grammar nazi or anything...

but stuff like that coming from a mod is pretty bad. How come no one does anything about that?

I wouldn't consider my miss type of imagine instead of image "pretty bad" as we're all guilty of a typo here and there. What I personally find funny, is the assumption that you choice to believe that you would get banned for talking about it since it's very public (somewhere around page 8997) and if I really wanted to, I could have gone back and edited it after it was noticed but I choice not too. Lets face it, the content that is posted here on a daily bases, is hardly worth the effort and I have no need to impress anyone.

If you'd like to know, it takes a fair amount of effort on someone's part to actually get banned. There is no inconsistency on our part, only what you choice to believe.

tFtfA.jpg

actually.. tbh, I wouldn't be annoyed at the mods, if it wasn't for that one mod that couldn't even spell the word "image" correctly.. <_<

but stuff like that coming from a mod is pretty bad. How come no one does anything about that?

I wouldn't consider my miss type of imagine instead of image "pretty bad" as we're all guilty of a typo here and there. What I personally find funny, is the assumption that you choice to believe that you would get banned for talking about it since it's very public (somewhere around page 8997) and if I really wanted to, I could have gone back and edited it after it was noticed but I choice not too. Lets face it, the content that is posted here on a daily bases, is hardly worth the effort and I have no need to impress anyone.

If you'd like to know, it takes a fair amount of effort on someone's part to actually get banned. There is no inconsistency on our part, only what you choice to believe.

Choice is a noun.

Choose is a verb.

Choice is a noun.

Choose is a verb.

facepalm.jpg

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Choice is a noun.

Choose is a verb.

facepalm.jpg

Also, who is assuming what about wits' choice? And why is that assumption, whatever it is (you never specify), amusing to you?

Jet is the best.

Finished Cowboy Bebop. Gon' watch the movie tomorrow (Probably not the order it was meant to go in, considering the end of the series, but I don't care).

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

no you don't >: (

Why is my student making SO MUCH NOISE. And why is he flushing the toilet every hour, no one pees that much. And why does he come downstairs to use the tap in that bathroom? AND WHY IS MY FOOD SLOWLY DISAPPEARING. God I hate the student.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Dude. I owned this thread for over 30 minutes.

Big deal?

Considering Rainy ruined it, yes. It is a big deal :cry:

ohi new page

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Why is my student making SO MUCH NOISE. And why is he flushing the toilet every hour, no one pees that much. And why does he come downstairs to use the tap in that bathroom? AND WHY IS MY FOOD SLOWLY DISAPPEARING. God I hate the student.

Who said he was peeing? :unsure:

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

Which reminds me, my library recently got the manga series for Cowboy Bebop.

That for should probably be of, but whatevs

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I so want to play Pokemon in class but i don't really want the 40some odd people who could possibly see my screen watching me play Pokemon soo I'll just Facebook and pull up the class PowerPoint and whatever boring crap that nobody will judge me for

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Who said he was peeing? :unsure:

mufrqc.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous