Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

TYLER, get yer chubby butt on steam and or skype.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Me too. I'll probably detassel as well so I'll have tons of money, but this summer is going to be work all the time.

Edit: my computers not actually on ATM. I'll see if I can get Skype chat on my iPod once I take a shower.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

And then I returned, with the Skyrim story finished. Awesome.

[spoiler=Don't click if you don't want extremely mild spoilers]Anti-climatic, isn't it?

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

And then I returned, with the Skyrim story finished. Awesome.

[spoiler=Don't click if you don't want extremely mild spoilers]Anti-climatic, isn't it?

[hide]Apart from Alduin being incredibly easy to beat (Only died once, and even then, he was one hit away from death), I thought it was a pretty solid ending.[/hide]

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I love you Silver. I just want you to know that.

:rolleyes: I have no idea why

Also I didn't go to prom..

dress, shoes, nails, hair..

all to spend 2 hours sitting down.. not having fun and wishing i was on the internet.

<_< so I decided not to go and stayed home.

I had a lot more fun that all my friends. <3:

I love you Silver. I just want you to know that.

:rolleyes: I have no idea why

Also I didn't go to prom..

dress, shoes, nails, hair..

all to spend 2 hours sitting down.. not having fun and wishing i was on the internet.

<_< so I decided not to go and stayed home.

I had a lot more fun that all my friends. <3:

That was my exact attitude when it came time to go to my prom

They might have taken my Bear away, but they didn't take my soul.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

pedigree animals are a terrible thing. They're prone to genetic diseases because of the inbreeding involved in producing them. They're also often raised in an unloving environment. Puppy mills and the like. Get a mutt from an animal shelter instead, unless you hate dogs and want to be a terrible person.

Edit: Play skyrim again, but with a different build.

Oh, try out Bastion. That was an excellent game.

So, all of that said, I want to wish all of you I love a good farewell. The mods don't care that I'm leaving, but I can't stay while this shit is going on. Halo, let me know when/if 321 is unbanned. Also, let me know if that post is deleted.

Thanks for the fun, guys, and good luck. Member number 3 of the big five is out.

~Who

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

So, all of that said, I want to wish all of you I love a good farewell. The mods don't care that I'm leaving, but I can't stay while this shit is going on. Halo, let me know when/if 321 is unbanned. Also, let me know if that post is deleted.

Thanks for the fun, guys, and good luck. Member number 3 of the big five is out.

~Who

Don't be a woman