Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

>2012

>Non-romance languages

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

>language of romance

More like the language of pretentious douchebags.

Oh wait.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Also, a pretentious douchebag? I'm the most open minded of all the /FG/ers. For real.

That oh wait was directed to myself, Tyler.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

We are shiii-i-niii-iing

And we will never be afraid again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdybh46ATqk

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Again with the deleting. Okay, what are you deleting and why.

We are shiii-i-niii-iing

And we will never be afraid again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdybh46ATqk

RIP Dawngate ;-;

It's probably the russian/frenchy stuff. For reasons, the mods hate it when you speak in foreign tongues.

Yep, it is.

It's probably the russian/frenchy stuff. For reasons the mods hate it when you speak in foreign tongues.

It's their job to purge foreign influences on glorious Mother Tipssia!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I'd just like to remind you all of this rule:

2.1 - English is the only language used on Tip.It Forums

We understand that English is not everyone's native tongue. All ask is that if you post something in another language besides English, you must also post an English translation of it. It doesn't have to be perfect, as long as you try to get it as close as you can. Non-English text is allowable in signatures, avatars and profiles (both images and text) as long as an English translation is provided or can be provided upon request of an Administrator or Moderator. We do not require a translation within the actual signature, avatar or profile because we understand there are space limitations. But if a translation is not provided upon request, the content will be removed.

If you post in another language, please provide an English translation for others to read.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

We understand that English is not everyone's native tongue. All ask is that if you post something in another language besides English, you must also post an English translation of it. It doesn't have to be perfect, as long as you try to get it as close as you can. Non-English text is allowable in signatures, avatars and profiles (both images and text) as long as an English translation is provided or can be provided upon request of an Administrator or Moderator. We do not require a translation within the actual signature, avatar or profile because we understand there are space limitations. But if a translation is not provided upon request, the content will be removed.

If you post in another language, please provide an English translation for others to read.

I think that's more directed to non-english speakers who make entire posts in foreign languages. A snippet or two of russian thrown in every now and then is not hurting anyone.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

I think that's more directed to non-english speakers who make entire posts in foreign languages. A snippet or two of russian thrown in every now and then is not hurting anyone.

The posts which were removed were completely in another language. Had they had more to them than that, I would have edited rather than removed them.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!