Titan or Bunyip?

Pitac83

Since you said most, I would vote bunyip. Having a healing familiar eliminates the need for food (at least for me), and you actually spend less in healing costs by using one rather than food ;)

5c96fbd7db.png

java2009021518224462vn5.png

PROUD Owner of Quest cape since 12/25/08 99 Attack Achieved 6/5/09

Drops: Dragon Boots x5, Dragon Chainbody x1 (Dusties) Abyssal Whip x3, Abyssal Head x1

Best single TT Reward: Saradomin Platebody + Zammy Page 3

Since you said most, I would vote bunyip. Having a healing familiar eliminates the need for food (at least for me), and you actually spend less in healing costs by using one rather than food ;)

I'm guessing that you would use a titan mainly for bosses?

Don't forget that the titan can heal you as well, 8 hp a scroll and a nice def boost. It depends on tasks but i use titan for ones i use in the Chaos Tunnels or ones which i dont need to heal on, such as prayer tasks. But I tend to afk and a bunyip would be nicer as it heals you on its own.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

It depends on tasks but i use titan for ones which i dont need to heal on, such as prayer tasks.

I don't understand :|

Say i get a task of Aberrant Spectres. Well i cannon them, and while i cannon i pray mage protection. Since im praying i wont take damage so i dont need healing. So i use a fighting familiar, the titan. Same goes with the CT dags, and black demons. Also some creatures are week and barely hit so a fighting familiar will suffice.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I always use a Bunyip but that's just cause I don't have the summoning level for titans... :oops:

Most of my friends prefer Bunyip over Titan though.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

Isn't the main point of a bunyip to reduce the food costs during slaying? Right now titan's constiturion scrolls cost 330gp at minimum, for 8hp, thats pathetically expensive, not including the price of the scrolls. You may aswell use bones to peaches for around the same price (probably less) and more healing power as you'd e able to get the 8hp per kill not every so-often.

Say you spend 40 mins on a slayer task, 1,191gp for 320 hp of healing, whereas it would cost you 13.2k if you wanted the same healign from a titan over the task.

Add an EE in with the bunyip, and you have even more healing, and you get the def boost mixed in, making the titan pointless.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

It varies from person to person and task to task. Firstly, for all tasks where you use protect from melee/range/mage in multicombat, a titan is the best choice. If you're fighting in single combat then obviously use a bunyip. For other tasks, just see what works for you, if you don't need the healing then the extra exp from the titan is great, but if you do then a bunyip saves alot of time and effort.

ichigosig2da4.jpg

So a titan is the best fighting familiar for multi-combat that requires a level 80 or summoning or lower to summoning.

Correct?

A bunyip is better than a titan at healing in single way combat.

Correct?

Still have the question about the titan being good for bosses.

The only places that titan is good is: GWD, Dk's, PvP stuff.

Bunyip is the best for slayer, since you don't need to spend your attention to heal with scrolls and you can never afk...so it's sad, also you will spend cash on something that isn't worth it.

In other words, Yip>Titan for Slayer.

pinguim0310.png

The only places that titan is good is: GWD, Dk's, PvP stuff.

Bunyip is the best for slayer, since you don't need to spend your attention to heal with scrolls and you can never afk...so it's sad, also you will spend cash on something that isn't worth it.

In other words, Yip>Titan for Slayer.

Others say that a titan is better when you are in multi combat. Not as a healing familiar, but as a fighting one.