199 Black demons

Ezkaton

Just got this task off duradel....... is it worth doing it with my stats? if so what do i take to melee and what's the perfect invo?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

They drop loads of crimsnons, so worth it.

Pray piety in CT, take super att/str and prayer pots :thumbup:

So i take it that i should wear my normal melee set up then? No protect prayers? And to take sup sets and prayer pots?

ok...... sounds alright.....

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

So i take it that i should wear my normal melee set up then? No protect prayers? And to take sup sets and prayer pots?

I would use prayers. They have a max of 16 i think, and they hit it often. Unless you have good defense and a fast way of healing you should use protection prayers. Or you can range them in the CT or in taverly dungeon, where you can also cannon them.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I would use prayers. They have a max of 16 i think, and they hit it often. Unless you have good defense and a fast way of healing you should use protection prayers. Or you can range them in the CT or in taverly dungeon, where you can also cannon them.

Well i kinda need the melee exp for my def level (trying to get to 99 before sept/oct when i go to uni) and range seems to take an age so that kinda counts range out.

I'm currently speaking to olly who's been saying what you've been saying..... full prosy and pray melee etc..... however he says they will profit for me, but i really can't see that happening with prayer pots being at what? 10K a pop now?

Also if i cannoned how many balls would i need do you recon, and i'd still have to pray (therefore starting to think of cost)

And i thought taverly dungeon was single combat? :?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

In travely you setup the cannon then hide in a safespot.

I wouldn't piety in the CT as you'll burn through a lot of prayer pots, just protect from melee and 10% prayers.

Completely worth doing, take along your best combat familiar if your using the CT and just home tele everytime you need to restock (glory to edgeville and its a short path).

199 will get a bit boring though.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I say a few thousand cannonballs if u cannon. And they have some decent drops. Most noticeable is the Rune Chain that high alchs for 30k. They are also the 3rd best crimson charm dropper. But it might cost more if you cannon then if you were to use prayer. But since you got 199 you can change it up and maybe cannon half and melee the other half.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I say a few thousand cannonballs if u cannon. And they have some decent drops. Most noticeable is the Rune Chain that high alchs for 30k. They are also the 3rd best crimson charm dropper. But it might cost more if you cannon then if you were to use prayer. But since you got 199 you can change it up and maybe cannon half and melee the other half.

Aye I'll probably do something along those lines..... however i still can't convince myself i'll profit XD but anyhoo it's a good 124K odd def exp that i could do with so i'm not complaining.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Yes for most people its worth it... But they hit really hard, prayer is pretty costly as they barely drop anything (unlike Abberant Spectres), ranging at your level would be too slow, meleeing it hits too hard, and halebarding... unless you want to kill like 1 every 2 mins I suggest you don't do it... But thats just my opinion as I have them on my perm cancel list lmfao :lol:

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Worth it, yes.

However if you don't want to be banking or using pots a lot I can recommend using mage. As slayer masters state, demons have a weakness towards magic. Blood runes recommended, they're about as much or a little less than death runes atm.

Edgeville wildy dungeon provides safe spots, wear a glory or related for tele if necessary.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Yes for most people its worth it... But they hit really hard, prayer is pretty costly as they barely drop anything (unlike Abberant Spectres), ranging at your level would be too slow, meleeing it hits too hard, and halebarding... unless you want to kill like 1 every 2 mins I suggest you don't do it... But thats just my opinion as I have them on my perm cancel list lmfao :lol:

The amount of charms that they drop make them a very worthwhile task.