How to make 16mil

Themooingcow666

Ok so what i was wondering was what is the fastest way to make 16 mil?

I want to buy dragon plate and dragon full helm to complete my dragon armor.

But all i have now is 840K and i suck at making money

so what are some good ways to make money?

Thank you :D

Orion

P.s. my stat's are in my siggy :D

The only one's that aren't are strength which is 61 range which is 34 and hunter which is 13

Themooingcow.png

try investing in farming or training runecrafting... u can allways try to do barrows with the pray method, but it will take some time. otherwise get ur stats up till u can go hunt green drags (train with slayer, that way u can gain a nice profit while doing this)

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Ok cool

farming actually give's profit?

wow i didn't know that thanks :D

ya then i will plant trees all around then use the allotment in catherby and level fish and wc while i wait then :)

and ya i can do green drag's now :) They are fun :D

Thank's :)

Farming makes money if you do herbs not trees.

Ok cool

farming actually give's profit?

wow i didn't know that thanks :D

ya then i will plant trees all around then use the allotment in catherby and level fish and wc while i wait then :)

and ya i can do green drag's now :) They are fun :D

Thank's :)

if farming, make suring using supercompost.. ;) especially at expensive herbs ;)

PurplSlayR.png

PurplSlayR.png

farming gives a profit with herb farming (u lose money with trees!): ones u can plant toadflax, u can get about 13k profit from every seed, with ranarr, kwuarm and snapdragon its even more...

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Not entirely true. If you do certain fruit trees you can net a tiny profit, but with massive xp. They're probably the best thing to use for leveling.

I'm finding orange trees to be the best. The harvest that you pick right before you dig it up is more than enough to cover the cost of the seed and supercompost. With supercompost, I've only lost like 10% of all the fruit trees I've ever planted.

Skills. I can recommend the following:

*Farming

*Hunter (lurapia's are good for lower level hunters)

*Mining/smithing (either sell bars or smith all and alc platebodies)

*Fishing/cooking (old, but effective.

*Runecrafing: through abbys, of course. Useful to have several glory ammies to minimize recharging trips.

*Thieving, slow, but still helps.

*Fletching, if that's your thing. Cutting your own logs helps, alcing yew longs is recommended.

*Woodcutting, although selling logs without fletching is a waste of xp.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

A quick 16m? try godwars bandos is easy

Don't take nmanitstinksn's advice, you'd be committing suicide.

You don't have the levels to go to gws and survive. Granted, it is good money, but requires investments on your part, and at least a def and range of 70.

PS: I don't mean to offend you, nmanitstinksn;)

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Not entirely true. If you do certain fruit trees you can net a tiny profit, but with massive xp. They're probably the best thing to use for leveling.

I'm finding orange trees to be the best. The harvest that you pick right before you dig it up is more than enough to cover the cost of the seed and supercompost. With supercompost, I've only lost like 10% of all the fruit trees I've ever planted.

Herbs is the mainway to make money and he wants fast money not slowly getting money and you can continuously pick and chop trees that you plant...

just do a complete ranarr run and while your waiting rc nats that comes out to 500k+ an hour (at least)

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

just do a complete ranarr run and while your waiting rc nats that comes out to 500k+ an hour (at least)

You need to think before you post. If he can make 500k an hour with 31 RC (not even sure you can make them at that lvl) then who would bother getting to 91 for double nats?

Do you know how mnay you would have to craft to make 500k.....over 2000. Seriously, people that exaggerate rates are pathetic.

OT: Slayer or farming could be an option for you.

thurdinatorio4.png

thurdinatorzk9.png

16x Black mask

1x Dragon Chainbody

1x Dragonic Visage

32x Dragon Boots

Obsidian Drops:-13 x Cape/ 6 x Shield/ 6 x Maul/ 750+ Onyx Tips

i'm pathetic? riiiighht pal :lol:

last time i checked my rcing and farming both dominate yours, even though you have 99 combats \'

true the rates i gave may be a little over the top, the actual number may be in the 400k range.

but here, i'll help instead of just making a post for the sake of self esteem:

i got 14-42 rcing in 3- hours doing fires so 31-44 really should only take a few hours. getting 44 rcing is a great achievement and will help you for a long time to come.

people don't realize how much money farming can bring in- good luck with your moneymaking

edit: also, killing snakes on mos'le harmless is pretty good money, 200k per hour is a minimum

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

i'm pathetic? riiiighht pal :lol:

last time i checked my rcing and farming both dominate yours, even though you have 99 combats \'

true the rates i gave may be a little over the top, the actual number may be in the 400k range.

but here, i'll help instead of just making a post for the sake of self esteem:

i got 14-42 rcing in 3- hours doing fires so 31-44 really should only take a few hours. getting 44 rcing is a great achievement and will help you for a long time to come.

people don't realize how much money farming can bring in- good luck with your moneymaking

edit: also, killing snakes on mos'le harmless is pretty good money, 200k per hour is a minimum

Ya 61 RC and 66 Farming really dominates 55 RC and 65 Farming. You'll be lucky to get 500k doing both rc and farming. You can make about 1.2k nats an hour below 75 rc. Something like that.

The best things to do have been stated a few times in the post. Farm, Collect Battlestaves and sell those, either skill (such as wc, fish, or mining) or use combat to make money such as Green Dragons, Aviansies, or you can slay.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

well if u have done a few quests u can do some npc trading...

at Oog'lag(sp?) u can npc trade birdmeat for a nice little profit(requires As a First Resort quest)

at Mos le harmless u can npc trade anchovies for a pretty good profit(requires cabin fever quest)

you can also on mos le harmless kill snakes for a nice profit as stated above.

at Piscatoris fishing colony you can npc trade harpoons(used for the ibis pouch) to make a really good profit(i've heard they sell on the G.E for max really easily).(requires Swan Song quest)

Oh, what I forgot to say on farming:

If you have willow trees, get branches off them, they sell fast and are pretty good (around 1,5k each).

Also, marigolds (3,3k each) and limps (3 per flower, around 1,2k each) work well.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]