Whats a good 99??

TeamRealT

Please just choose one.

*current lvl

Strength - 82*

Woodcutting- 80*

cooking- 57* (lol)

In other words: We got a ban hammer in varrock mines. It's jackin yo [censor] bots, slappin yo macros up, tryna ban em, so ya'll need to hide yo scripts, hide yo clicks, and hide yo logs cause they bannin errbody up in here.

8.jpg

Well in terms of usefulness, Strength, in terms of getting fast, cooking, and in terms of a good cape you *should* get some respect for(not saying people will or wont respect you for the other two), woodcutting. Decided on what you like and try not to base too much off of other people's opinions on the cape. Whatever makes you happy.

meta318.png

March 23, 2008- 99 Thieving. January 2, 2009- 99 Defence. Quest cape since October 2007.

Well in terms of usefulness, Strength, in terms of getting fast, cooking, and in terms of a good cape you *should* get some respect for(not saying people will or wont respect you for the other two), woodcutting. Decided on what you like and try not to base too much off of other people's opinions on the cape. Whatever makes you happy.

I agree with u on eech one of those points. Yes lots of people have 99 cooking but hey its still a 99 and if u dont have it then u cnat make fun of somone wearing a 99 cooking cape. But in reality i was looking more towards the woodcutting or strength anyways. Im just not sure which one i should get. Maybe Wc then the money i make i can spend on good armour and other equipment for 99 strength?

In other words: We got a ban hammer in varrock mines. It's jackin yo [censor] bots, slappin yo macros up, tryna ban em, so ya'll need to hide yo scripts, hide yo clicks, and hide yo logs cause they bannin errbody up in here.

8.jpg

yeah, you could even work on both at the same time, when you get bored of woodcutting, get strength up, and the other way around. And you get can get strength up from slayer, getting you more xp(slayer and hp) and some more money. Its win, win \'

meta318.png

March 23, 2008- 99 Thieving. January 2, 2009- 99 Defence. Quest cape since October 2007.

Strength.

Do it through Slayer, and well... The amount of money gained is dependant on luck, I probably only gained about 6m from 88-99 Attack, realistically more but I did raise Summoning too, though I did get a 3rd Age Range Legs clue (30m) along with about 20 other unique rewards.

Slayer gives variety not available through other means, though if you are anything like me, it'll take a few months (I ended up raising other skills too rather than concentrate on my Attack alone)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Alright so im pry leaning towards strength and then Wc or Wc when i get sick of strength

Strength was my frist 99, and I loved it. Wc thats way too long. Since your strength is 2 lvls higher then your Wc. It may take about 2-3weeks to get 99 str if you know where to train.

Where should i train cause 2-3 weeks is fast lol

8.jpg

Alright so im pry leaning towards strength and then Wc or Wc when i get sick of strength

Strength was my frist 99, and I loved it. Wc thats way too long. Since your strength is 2 lvls higher then your Wc. It may take about 2-3weeks to get 99 str if you know where to train.

Where should i train cause 2-3 weeks is fast lol

Armoured zombies for combat training. You'll find plenty of guides in the archive of wisdom, just run a search.

From best to worst in usefullness:

strength ---> woodcut -----------------------------------------------> cooking

best to worth in respected-ness (or however you'd say it, lol):

Woodcut --------> strength ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> cooking

best to worst in speed of training/easy training:

cooking -------> strength ------------------------> woodcut

It's your choice really, do what you enjoy :P

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Just to bring up the respect point agian, get whatever cape you want, If I got a cape its solely for my own personal achievement, so If you like cooking, go for it. And if someone remarks on it negatively, and they dont have it, ask them why they dont, or just say cool and walk away.

GG.gif

Please just choose one.

*current lvl

Strength - 82*

Woodcutting- 80*

cooking- 57* (lol)

Woodcutting would be the most useful/profitable (fletching bows from logs cut would get you a nice second 99).

Cooking would only be good if you had a higher level, or are willing to spend cash on fish (getting cooking gauntlets, Family Crest Quest) or want to fish a lot to earn more xp/money.

I would say, go for wc.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Woodcutting would be the most useful/profitable (fletching bows from logs cut would get you a nice second 99.

I disagree wcing is max about 150k and it's easier to make money monster hunting.

edit ment 150k an hour

Woodcutting would be the most useful/profitable (fletching bows from logs cut would get you a nice second 99).

I disagree wcing is max about 150k and it's easier to make money monster hunting.

How on earth can wc only be 150k? Hello?

Tomilson needs to cut another 62,252 yew logs for wc 99 (as he doesn't have a stat signature I actually bothered to check his hiscore).

62,252 Yew Logs = 62,252 Yew Longbows (u) = 62,252 Yew Longbows...

That is, high alcing: 62,252 X 768 Gp = 47,809,536 Gp

Plus a heck of a lot of xp in: Woodcutting, Crafting (flax to bowstrings), Magic (and farming is you farm while alcing). Additional profit not included.

EDIT:

This assuming he doesn't do magic logs. Magic bows would be more profit. In any case it's more than 150K. :wall:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

How on earth can wc only be 150k? Hello?

Tomilson needs to cut another 62,252 yew logs for wc 99 (as he doesn't have a stat signature I actually bothered to check his hiscore).

62,252 Yew Logs = 62,252 Yew Longbows (u) = 62,252 Yew Longbows...

That is, high alcing: 62,252 X 768 Gp = 47,809,536 Gp

Plus a heck of a lot of xp in: Woodcutting, Crafting (flax to bowstrings), Magic (and farming is you farm while alcing). Additional profit not included.

EDIT:

This assuming he doesn't do magic logs. Magic bows would be more profit. In any case it's more than 150K. :wall:

He meant only 150k gp/hr, not overall money making. And its a decent way to make money, ofc there are better ways.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

He meant only 150k gp/hr, not overall money making. And its a decent way to make money, ofc there are better ways.

Which I didn't know at the time.

However, the question was: "What's a good 99??"

I stand by my words, as woodcutting will help get other skills much higher as well, and give decent profit too.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]