Ideas on spending?

Tainaith

Ok, after getting my first goal (santa hat), I'm up to roughly 10m again...

My question is:

What should I put it towards?

-I was sort of considering a h'ween mask. Would this be a worthwhile investment?

-Should I put it towards a 99? (Not necessarily obtaining one, but leveling towards one)

-Something else? Please be specific.

[stats are in link to the left]

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

Spend it on getting level 70 prayer. It shouldn't take all your money and it will be very useful for slayer, monster hunting and other combat situations.

I wouldn't spend it on another rare because in my opinion rares are just useless shows of wealth. It would be much better to spend it on something useful for you since you already have a Santa hat.

So...

Mask = No no

70 Prayer = Probably

So that would leave me maybe 3.5m...suggestions?

Edit: Forgot, on the Prayer subject, I own a gilded altar.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

hmm you could get 99 cooking,fletching,fire making with it

Read sig, or look at stats, I already have 99 cooking.

I don't really want to do fletching, and I attempted firemaking and "burnt out on it". (no pun intended lol)

Tainaith.png

I'll second that 70 prayer idea. Piety is really good.

Hmm...would it be worth it to go beyond 70?

Tainaith.png

Not really unless a new prayer comes out which requires a high prayer level. I would just stick with 70, and if you need to pray for long periods of time, just buy a few strength potions.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Not really unless a new prayer comes out which requires a high prayer level. I would just stick with 70, and if you need to pray for long periods of time, just buy a few strength potions.

Don't you mean prayer potions? And yes 70 prayer is a great investment. The only reason to go past that is to get combat levels, if new prayers come out, or if u wanna max it.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

don't see why getting prayer above 70 is a waste. It means your prayer lasts longer and p pots will give you more prayer back per dose. My prayer is 76 at the moment.

Hmmm, true, but spending the remainder of the gold just to boost 4 more levels does seem a bit wasteful,

What could be a better idea? (I would have 4.1m after 70 prayer, at the moment)

Tainaith.png

Looking at your stats I would recommend you train magic as well as summoning.

Maybe aim for 50+ in all skills? Shouldn't cost more then a few mil even if you pick the most expensive options.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

at one time investing in rares was somewhat beneficial. I remember investing in a couple party hats when they were 4-8m each. Went on a 3-6 month break, came back and it was worth over 10x the amount. I recently went on another break(about 1 year), came back and santa's are less than what they were when I left and party hats only went up slightly(and I heard they're hard to sell these days)

w4M8t.png