PvP Artifacts and It's Effect on Runescape Economy

Dire_Wolf

i think this is a good example of how PvP is getting our economy BAD.

j76c10.jpg

i bought my DFS at 17.3M like 3 weeks ago, and look how much theyare today :wall:

they gonna reach atleast to 30M....

but making profit, same as bandos gains.

Oh please, gimme a break!

Remember how Dragonfire shield were about 25million before the pvp update?

The pvp update came and because the dfs was a special drop, more dfs came into the game by PvP.

It was easier to get a dfs from 26k trick than killing over thousands of black dragons.

Now that the dfs isn't in the pvp droptable anymore, it's slowly returning to its original price. It will be lower than 25 mil because more dragonfireshields have entered the game than that have left.

Are you now starting to complain that the DFH is coming back from 8 mil? after it was over 45mil before the pvp update?

:?

+ Saxon is right :P

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

j76c10.jpg

i bought my DFS at 17.3M like 3 weeks ago, and look how much theyare today :wall:

Oh please, gimme a break!

Remember how Dragonfire shield were about 25million before the pvp update?

The pvp update came and because the dfs was a special drop, more dfs came into the game by PvP.

It was easier to get a dfs from 26k trick than killing over thousands of black dragons.

Now that the dfs isn't in the pvp droptable anymore, it's slowly returning to its original price. It will be lower than 25 mil because more dragonfireshields have entered the game than that have left.

Are you now starting to complain that the DFH is coming back from 8 mil? after it was over 45mil before the pvp update?

:?

Thought DFH was 80m before?

But yeah, I don't blame him for forgetting, since DFS have been 17m- for so long.

It'll be nice to see some things make their original prices, although naturally, hopefully.

2dgucz6.png

j76c10.jpg

No [cabbage] it'll go up, it's like 10x rarer now thats its not a PvP drop...

Qwerty1291.png

j76c10.jpg

im pretty sure that the DFS crashed on world 2, but dont quote me on that :s

Studying the the forums, world 2, experience, and friends who also keep a heads up on the market. As for world 2 I never go there it's all my friends who tell me whats going on if something big happens. For example right now people are trying to price manipulate DFH in world 2 with fake buying offers hoping they don't continue to crash(I also happen to be good friends with the owner of the cc who is doing this).

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

j76c10.jpg

Studying the the forums, world 2, experience, and friends who also keep a heads up on the market. As for world 2 I never go there it's all my friends who tell me whats going on if something big happens. For example right now people are trying to price manipulate DFH in world 2 with fake buying offers hoping they don't continue to crash(I also happen to be good friends with the owner of the cc who is doing this).

one letter makes all the difference

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

j76c10.jpg

The concept is the same: World 2 lies to you. :lol:

2dgucz6.png

[hide=quote train]

j76c10.jpg

[/hide]

The concept is the same: World 2 lies to you. :lol:

:D true dat

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

NERFED, It's a START.

Changes in the objects left behind by enemies

This week to remove most of the objects left behind by enemies and objects specific to the Mini and rewards of PvP worlds. According to comments published in the forums, many people do not think a good idea to leave behind objects such as the dragon fire shield, the helmet full of dragon, pure extermination objects (such as the abyssal whip) and equipment of the catacombs. The general feeling is that these objects are such that their source is getting less fun, but also increased the proportion in which these objects enter the game, which ended up causing unwanted effects in the game. We agree! So did the following changes:

We replaced several objects in the table of objects left in PvP worlds by more general objects.

We added "for drawing objects, which are worth large sums of money. They can be sold for Mandrith in Border or to his brother, Nastroth in Lumbridge (which appears only on PvP worlds).

Due to the comments in the forums, we have removed all objects poisoned the table of objects left behind.

Note that we do not try to change the value of objects left behind in PvP worlds - the intention is that they are exactly as before. It is possible that the objects removed from their tables if the opponent is charging, and the chances of obtaining them from the backpack of your opponent are the same as before.

Old monsters are new home in the old crater of Caçador rewards

We take note of a group of monsters whose number is very small, especially in very busy areas. Based on feedback from forums, we made a list of creatures and add a number of wolves to the crater of bounty hunter. The area is now populated by hellish dogs, demons lower, higher and more demons skeletons.

Teleport and levers

All teleport spells to cast in worlds of awards now take you to the Border. In the ruins located on the south bank of the Border is now a new lever that leads to high level of the wild earth.

Changes in gravestones

If you die in a particular area (what we call "copy event"), you will receive a plaque, which appears in the nearest place not illustrative of where you died. For example, if you die fighting Bork tunnels in the chaos, his tombstone appear outside of the portal to the cave of Bork. This gives you the chance to go back and get their objects. The tombstone is marked on the world map, and a stopwatch will tell you how long you have before it disappears. When you logout, your gravestone will disappear, although the timer continue to countdown while you are offline. Moreover, all the headstones are now in their seats for a minute more than it were before.

Finally, we want you to know we've added a display of potential gain to the interfaces of the worlds of rewards and PvP. For more information on this update, visit the Latest Updates topic in the forums.

Mod Mark

RuneScape Lead Designer

Other news ...

The Special Attack of abyssal whip now exhausted 25% of energy from your target race, instead of 10%.

A bar of activity similar to the bar recently added to War of souls was added to Mini trawler fishing.

Networks of marine algae recently added to the game now should break less often.

Fixed a problem in Fist of Guthix Mini to make the time that the energy of race leads to be recovered is normal when the player is approaching the center.

Scrolls of recall were added to the system of pre-purchase counseling. They contain detailed information on what you need to evoke the various creatures.

jr_n.png

|99 Attack|99 Strenght|99 Defence|99 Constitution|99 Range|

|99 Construction|99 Fletching|

"...teh blog..."

NERFED, It's a START.

This week to remove most of the objects left behind by enemies and objects specific to the Mini and rewards of PvP worlds. According to comments published in the forums, many people do not think a good idea to leave behind objects such as the dragon fire shield, the helmet full of dragon, pure extermination objects (such as the abyssal whip) and equipment of the catacombs. The general feeling is that these objects are such that their source is getting less fun, but also increased the proportion in which these objects enter the game, which ended up causing unwanted effects in the game. We agree! So did the following changes:

We replaced several objects in the table of objects left in PvP worlds by more general objects.

We added "for drawing objects, which are worth large sums of money. They can be sold for Mandrith in Border or to his brother, Nastroth in Lumbridge (which appears only on PvP worlds).

Due to the comments in the forums, we have removed all objects poisoned the table of objects left behind.

Note that we do not try to change the value of objects left behind in PvP worlds - the intention is that they are exactly as before. It is possible that the objects removed from their tables if the opponent is charging, and the chances of obtaining them from the backpack of your opponent are the same as before.

We take note of a group of monsters whose number is very small, especially in very busy areas. Based on feedback from forums, we made a list of creatures and add a number of wolves to the crater of bounty hunter. The area is now populated by hellish dogs, demons lower, higher and more demons skeletons.

Teleport and levers

All teleport spells to cast in worlds of awards now take you to the Border. In the ruins located on the south bank of the Border is now a new lever that leads to high level of the wild earth.

Changes in gravestones

If you die in a particular area (what we call "copy event"), you will receive a plaque, which appears in the nearest place not illustrative of where you died. For example, if you die fighting Bork tunnels in the chaos, his tombstone appear outside of the portal to the cave of Bork. This gives you the chance to go back and get their objects. The tombstone is marked on the world map, and a stopwatch will tell you how long you have before it disappears. When you logout, your gravestone will disappear, although the timer continue to countdown while you are offline. Moreover, all the headstones are now in their seats for a minute more than it were before.

Finally, we want you to know we've added a display of potential gain to the interfaces of the worlds of rewards and PvP. For more information on this update, visit the Latest Updates topic in the forums.

Mod Mark

RuneScape Lead Designer

Other news ...

The Special Attack of abyssal whip now exhausted 25% of energy from your target race, instead of 10%.

A bar of activity similar to the bar recently added to War of souls was added to Mini trawler fishing.

Networks of marine algae recently added to the game now should break less often.

Fixed a problem in Fist of Guthix Mini to make the time that the energy of race leads to be recovered is normal when the player is approaching the center.

Scrolls of recall were added to the system of pre-purchase counseling. They contain detailed information on what you need to evoke the various creatures.

you just translated the exact PVP update news from June 17th. -.-

Fire-1.png

[hide]NERFED, It's a START.

Teleport and levers

Changes in gravestones

Mod Mark

RuneScape Lead Designer

Other news ...

Scrolls of recall were added to the system of pre-purchase counseling. They contain detailed information on what you need to evoke the various creatures.[/hide]

Please bother to read a thread before making yourself look like an idiot. This entire thread is about what cam after that update.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png