Ranging Exp While Obtaining Crimsons

FF01

Hey Guys,

Im looking at training my ranging to 99 but I'm looking for crimson charms in the process though.

i currently have 94 range and void at my disposal and would prefur to use a rune cross bow with broad bolts. If u have another method that gives substantial crimsons, please let me know

Thanks in advance

Fire_Flame01.png

there are two methods one of them uses the rune c'bow and broads like you wanted.

ranging black demons in chaos tunnels - slow range xp and charms but good cash

chinning Nechryaels (80 slayer required) - faster range xp and really fast charms (second fastest?) but expensive and high gp/xp

those are the two best choices, if you are rich go for the second, if not go for the first

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

Dusties can be added too although you need the slayer helm or facemask

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Even in the Chaos Tunnels?

ofc you need a face mask for em...youve always needed one :s

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Even in the Chaos Tunnels?

ofc you need a face mask for em...youve always needed one :s

Oh, i apologise. I never managed to attack one and i've only just obtained 65 slayer :P

Im ranging blue drags and get tons of Crimsons which I dont pick up :ugeek:

You are dumb, it only takes one inventory slot. You will find that if you did the math, and could actually sell the charm, they would be worth about 4k each. You are losing cash by not picking them up.

Fools_Taco.png

You are dumb, it only takes one inventory slot. You will find that if you did the math, and could actually sell the charm, they would be worth about 4k each. You are losing cash by not picking them up.

So im dumb because I prefer my own ways? Does it bother you? Does it harm you? No. If it's my choice, then it's mine. You've no right to call me dumb because I prefer things my way.

GG.gif

So im dumb because I prefer my own ways? Does it bother you? Does it harm you? No. If it's my choice, then it's mine. You've no right to call me dumb because I prefer things my way.

No, you are dumb because you are stubborn, wasting your own time.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

best choice, cannon wallaski. lose like 80k an hour and get aound 35 blue, 35 crim and 70 gold

Are you for real?

If so thats a lot of summoning exp for 80k a big lot.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

best choice, cannon wallaski. lose like 80k an hour and get aound 35 blue, 35 crim and 70 gold

Are you for real?

If so thats a lot of summoning exp for 80k a big lot.

yep, but some of the drops worth 10k dont sell, i just use as junk for buying spirit shards

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Not like im running on limited time.

You or Fools_Taco could call me dumb, but I'll pick them up when I want too, im not wasting my time because im doing things my way, and I'll get them when I want too, because its my choice. How am I being stubborn? Its not like im hunting for them, then dont pick one up because I want one every two dragons. Do you pick up every single drop you get from a monster? No. You take the things you want, so are you stubborn? No. Your picking up what you find useful.

GG.gif

You or Fools_Taco could call me dumb, but I'll pick them up when I want too, im not wasting my time because im doing things my way, and I'll get them when I want too, because its my choice. How am I being stubborn? Its not like im hunting for them, then dont pick one up because I want one every two dragons. Do you pick up every single drop you get from a monster? No. You take the things you want, so are you stubborn? No. Your picking up what you find useful.

Sorry, I didn't know humans didn't have a life span, or there's 24 hours in 1 day.

If you don't find charms useful, you are dumber than I thought. Wait until you are level 68 summoning, then you'd realize how much of a fool you were.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Sorry, I didn't know humans didn't have a life span, or there's 24 hours in 1 day.

If you don't find charms useful, you are dumber than I thought. Wait until you are level 68 summoning, then you'd realize how much of a fool you were.

Summoning isnt my main priority, and yours isnt to tell me how im dumb.

I don't like the skill, and I could do without it, I have been for 3 years. I don't need some person who thinks everyone who doesn't share the same opinion on the topic as him to be telling me im dumb for not picking up silly charms I could at anyother moment at time, so why don't you end it and get on with your own business?

GG.gif

Summoning is my main priority, and yours isnt to tell me how im dumb.

I don't like the skill, and I could do without it, I have been for 3 years. I don't need some person who thinks everyone who doesn't share the same opinion on the topic as him to be telling me im dumb for not picking up silly charms I could at anyother moment at time, so why don't you end it and get on with your own business?

Get it to 40+ and I guarantee you'll change you opinion on summoning.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

You contradict yourself, you say it's your priority, yet you don't pick up those crimsons?

By not having summoning, you are limited in a lot of stuff. Good luck trying to lasting as long at Bandos as me without summons, even if we had same stats.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

You contradict yourself, you say it's your priority, yet you don't pick up those crimsons?

By not having summoning, you are limited in a lot of stuff. Good luck trying to lasting as long at Bandos as me without summons, even if we had same stats.

Typo. When I take an intrest in say, Bandos, Ill consider it. But for now, Im just simply not picking them up. Im ending this argument, as its getting no one anywhere. Not because I think im wrong, but because there's no point in it. When I kill Dragons, I kill dragons. When I charm hunt, I charm hunt. Looking back on the quotes, it was a stupid thing to argue over, and I've nothing else to say on the matter.

GG.gif

The fact that you are arguing this is a mark against you.

Its only one click and it will add SO much benefit to your character.

Ill say it again and pretty much anyone reading this will agree with me.

YOU ARE DUMB! Just pick up the red charms, you will want them someday.

It may not be a priority now, but im sure it will be someday.

Fools_Taco.png

I'll end this with you now too. It will be someday. But not now. I'll get them someday, thats not being dumb if I dont collect them now. If you dont understand that, there is no more to say. Just drop it.

GG.gif

I'll end this with you now too. It will be someday. But not now. I'll get them someday, thats not being dumb if I dont collect them now. If you dont understand that, there is no more to say. Just drop it.

So you are smart because you will collect them later, at a hefty cost? Okay.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Because you're stupid, "I've got without summoning for 3 years," first off, your 34 summoning -.-

Second, if they are there, [bleep]ING TAKE THEM! You'd be wasting time NOT picking them up. "I can get them later," you wouldn't have to if you [bleep]ing picked them up while THEY ARE ALREADY THERE!

You're logic is "I'm not killing abyssal demons for whips, so why would I pick them up? When I want a whip I will kill them for a whip."

Sumondskull6.png

im not going to critizise you for not picking them up. im just going to say i was of your opinion when i first became mem and i just ignored all charm drops. not i regret it because i could probably me low 60's by now if i had picked them all up

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

IeatWindex, they're saying you're dumb because your logic is so flawed. You'll save so many hours in the end if you DO decide to train summoning because you stored them up. I have no plan to train summoning any further any time soon, but I pick up all charm drops because when I want to train summoning I dont' have to waste hours upon hours charm hunting. It's just being efficient. And about your comment on how you got by without summoning for 3 years, we all did. But now we all know how useful summoning is. Get it to 40, and you'll be able to kill 3 more blue dragons per trip. An easy extra 12k per trip.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png