Why mostly Top 15 clans Do pvp wars.

sparze

When i ask a small clans why don't you go out Pvp Wars even tho they pull 40-60 people thats more then some top 15 clans pull...

they always give me same answer " We don't want to fight Big top clans that will hunt us in Pvp" Or

" We don't want to get hit by another clans"

well trust me every single top 15 clan has been crashed few times during there Pvp Wars so its just part of experience you will get from Pvp wars, its alot more interesting and alot more fun . Having Cw fights over and over is just way to boring in my opinion.

My question is witch clan from this community you think Has what it takes to go out to get some 1 hour prep wars in pvp with another clan from this community . And will this Effect the Clan ranking system?

Discuss . ;)

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

I think part of the reason is dedication. You say that being crashed is part of the pvp experience, which I agree with, However, do smaller clans with "less dedicated" members really want to be crashed? I don't think so.

In the top clans the dedication of the members leads pvp to be a good solution.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I think part of the reason is dedication. You say that being crashed is part of the pvp experience, which I agree with, However, do smaller clans with "less dedicated" members really want to be crashed? I don't think so.

yes thats why it will show witch clan is better when they fight it out In pvp witch clan has the dedication to return again and again and witch has not.

just a Cw fight should Not make other clans ranked higher then others.

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

yes thats why it will show witch clan is better when they fight it out In pvp witch clan has the dedication to return again and again and witch has not.

just a Cw fight should Not make other clans ranked higher then others.

But, honestly, CWA still shows strength, just a different kind. I think pvp is overkill for clans that aren't top 30.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

You can have 60 of the most dedicated members alive, but if they dont want to keep buying multiple rune sets to keep on returning, then you still cant war pvp.

Dedication shouldn't be judged solely by wealth.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

People may not have banks that can support PvP fights with multiple rune sets being lost but I think the biggest issue is that people in the top clans are more willing to return constantly for a prolonged period of time - that dedication isn't found elsewhere.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Interesting topic.

Before CWA the only type of combat clan that existed were pk clans. After old wildy died and CWA was introduced all pk clans were forced to go to CWA or die. After PvP came out most pk clans returned to wildy, but some others realized one thing: you don't have to be a pk clan to stay alive as a combat clan.

The opponents of this idea usually claim this:

1. CWA is boring and nobody cares about it. If this were true why so many clans still war there? One could even claim that there are more clans active in CWA than in PvP.

2. Getting drops makes warring more fun. But whats the point of getting drops when you cant keep them. If you really have loyalty for your clan you wouldnt leave the fight to bank your drops.

3. If you want to be a top clan you must do PvP. What if you dont? What if you dont ever want to be a clan like DF, DI, VR? What if you dont like doing 15+ hours worth of pkris every week? Is it really that horrible to be in a small no-namer clan? Maybe there are people that are more interested in a tight friendly community that only requires them to do 2-3 hours worth of wars in CWA so that they can then spend the rest of their time doing other fun stuff, such as skilling or solo pking.

Pk clans are undoubtedly very popular with their members, which is a lot (maybe 2-3k ppl). But the fact that there are more people that are in clans that have stayed in CWA tells us a lot about the legitimacy of CWA as a venue for combat clans to have their wars at.

One should also take notice that PvP has literally closed a lot of clans that have not embraced CWA after PvP came out. These clans include FT, RR, PE, Ad, and more. Why should CWA clans turn into pk clans when they are likely to loose their members to the top 15 when they see that in pk bigger is always better?

090831004444.png

Personally, I believe that the reasons you stated about why smaller clans don't want to pvp, are really minor factors. I, personally, am one of those people that oppose pvp wars, and about 40% of pkm does also (there's a poll up about it on the forums). The main reason? I have no money. How the hell am I supposed to make back 5 rune sets/ week (sometimes more), when my best moneymaker as an F2Per with 75 mining is gold ore at 75k/hour, and I only play about 2 hours of rs a week? Top 15 clan are, I have to agree, the funner alternative, for people who want more adrenaline pumped in their veins. However, the smaller CWA clans are there as a viable and more affordable alternative for the casual player.

This is really like sky diving versus, say, video games. The adrenaline from sky diving is pure exhiliration of "I know I will die soon, I am falling down at 200 km/h to my death". However, many people value their lives and go for a less risky alternative in video games, where you act like you will die, but you are not.

Oh, and I forgot to answer your main question. Which two clans have what it takes? If you mean this "community", I am assuming that you mean clans in the TWR. The first clan that springs in my mind to have enough loyalty and members to do pvp fights is Downfall. I have a friend who is in the clan, and he told me that some people in the clan are pushing for more pvp wars. They already war a hell load in CWA (that's why they are the top clan in the TWR), so a couple of rune sets a week would affect them the least. No other clan in this community would spring in my mind as being pvp worthy.

And I dont believe it will affect the clan ranking system. Many of the clans have shown their strengths in the CWA, and dont need to prove their power in the wilderness.

22031_s.gif

Well i did not answer question my self so here it goes.

I think TK has what it takes because i have seen most of there members to Fun Pk trips with Dk and have returned till it was called off this shows How Dedicated there members are even there leader is getting some experience at fall ins in Pvp i have also seen Tk go out in Pvp action few times with 20 people for little fun so i think Tk is the only clan that i know would Be able to step it up.

I strongly disagree with person above posting DF has what it takes top Do pvp ,

Reason 1. They cant pull enough

2. Not dedicated Members i know most of them my self and would kill them selfs before they would loose a rune set.

2. Horrible Binds horrible organization if they cant bind the person would just run and drag them around the Pvp map this is not Cw with only 30 steps of bounds .

4. No Pvp experienced members or leaders who can take fall in while being sniped out by 10 people.

This are just Facts not Flame baiting ::'

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

Im wondering why you can't talk about your own Clan GX?

The part that they beat you in matched ops? :lol:

Btw Gx is closing down and 105+ is joining Tk :D

Good Luck Downfall in recruiting i'm sure you can still go to Other clans and mass recruit off them like you have done in past ;)

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

Well i did not answer question my self so here it goes.

I think TK has what it takes because i have seen most of there members to Fun Pk trips with Dk and have returned till it was called off this shows How Dedicated there members are even there leader is getting some experience at fall ins in Pvp i have also seen Tk go out in Pvp action few times with 20 people for little fun so i think Tk is the only clan that i know would Be able to step it up.

I strongly disagree with person above posting DF has what it takes top Do pvp ,

Reason 1. They cant pull enough

2. Not dedicated Members i know most of them my self and would kill them selfs before they would loose a rune set.

2. Horrible Binds horrible organization if they cant bind the person would just run and drag them around the Pvp map this is not Cw with only 30 steps of bounds .

4. No Pvp experienced members or leaders who can take fall in while being sniped out by 10 people.

This are just Facts not Flame baiting ::'

ROFL, DF has gone on fun PvP trips too, guess you guys missed us :lol:. We have organization and fairly good binds, i get that you don't like us and you're in love with TK, but keep the flame bait out of this :shame:.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Although I am not a DF member and I was the one who mentioned them, I'd shut up.

But, for a TWR clan, they are one of the highest pulling clans in the ranking, I think, it's been sometime since I've last seen a TWR war. :oops:

22031_s.gif

Sparze, I know you hate Downfall, and you always find your way to the topic of Downfall and to our topics. Nice flame baiting though.

I didn't know Facts were Flame Baiting this days -.-

Sparze, I seriously doubt that you know downfall good enough to claim such "facts", infact, I think ,since you dislike downfall, you made most of that up.

Downfall has been having a good number of fun/oficial pvp trips recently, and has pulled good, imo, (30-40) , so I do think we got the numbers and the dedication.

What downfall lack off, is pvping practice, and also experience, I doubt 90% of downfall has been on any kind of pking clan before, and that includes the staff, so we dont really got any experienced pvp leaders, but practice makes the master, so I think we downfall would start making this type of events more and more frequently, till we get 100+ in september, after that date uffan said downfall would be very active in the wilderness.

About organization, Is not top-notch, but I think that and our binds are decent, dont know what wars uve been watching, but no clan with "awful" organization could have our rank in twr.

Other than downfall, I agree that TK would do pretty well in the wilderness.I dont know if they pk, but I think polish husssar (HP) Got the numbers/comitment/organization too.

BK , I havent seen them that much in the wild lately, think they should get more active there, they would be good.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Try and keep it on topic and not a pathetic little rivalry between a few clans.

The old schoolers (80% of them anyway) have embraced PvP again because its as close to how things used to be that we can possibly get at the moment. New clanners (i'm talking people who have been clanning for about 1-2 years here) generally prefer CWA either because of lack of experience or lack of dedication for rune or whatnot.

CWA wars can sometimes be enjoyable, but only very occasionally. Pvp wars IMO are better in every possible respect. You have to be a far better warrer to keep up with the standard which needs to be maintained. Fights are longer, more intense, and by far more unpredictable.

a14z78.jpg

Overseer of Tip.it Clan Tournament 2010

Click

here to read the rules || Click here to sign up

`Stu` on #clans (irc.swiftirc.net)

Pulling massive opts in cwa doesnt mean that you're gonna pull the same opts in PvP!

And yes, most clans are scared of the "Big clans", but there are days when those don't pk. Even PoR pk's with 30 to 60 opts, pking doesnt mean that you have to own, its all about the fun =]!

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png

nox has a valid point, and is why I didnt add legendz, cuz they do massive pulls to CWa, but when I saw their pulls to pvp they were pretty small, while lethalithy downfall and TK have pulled good numbers (in relation to the cwa pulls).

I think the dark daemons, would do very well in the wilderness.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

nox has a valid point, and is why I didnt add legendz, cuz they do massive pulls to CWa, but when I saw their pulls to pvp they were pretty small, while lethalithy downfall and TK have pulled good numbers (in relation to the cwa pulls).

Talking about facts, when the hell have you seen us war in PVP!?

Top 15 clans have more dedication, experience, and higher levels too, that's why they PVP, as most of their members have the banks for 100 rune sets and it's way more fun than CWA. Why not if you can?

New account: Jack

Talking about facts, when the hell have you seen us war in PVP!?

Top 15 clans have more dedication, experience, and higher levels too, that's why they PVP, as most of their members have the banks for 100 rune sets and it's way more fun than CWA. Why not if you can?

Never :lol:

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<