Agility

Ezkaton

I currently detest the skill; it's just so boring.... however i'm willing to do it only if there's a good course to go to. So i'm wondering how much i'll fail at the wildy one..... or what would you guys say would be best for me?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I'd say the Brimhaven Agility Arena only cos it really takes the tedium out of the skill. I hardly ever fail there.

The obstacles give fairly low exp but the tickets can get you a fair bit of exp.

I know every body will disagree with me though ::'

Dont try the darts, they only give 30 exp and if you fail your agility stat takes a hit. Even though doing it looks awesome. 8-)

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

I'd say the Brimhaven Agility Arena only cos it really takes the tedium out of the skill. I hardly ever fail there.

The obstacles give fairly low exp but the tickets can get you a fair bit of exp.

I know every body will disagree with me though ::'

Dont try the darts, they only give 30 exp and if you fail your agility stat takes a hit. Even though doing it looks awesome. 8-)

I agree. I did Brimhaven until I was 73, then switched to Ape Atoll. Brimhaven is awesome for lower level training. :thumbsup:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

I started Agility about a week and a half ago at wildy at level 54. I know its a boring skill but my motivation was the 26k trick. Gain ep while training then get the reward of a few good drops. agility now makes me over 1mil gp an hour. I dont care how boring it may be at times, but it sure does pay off. And as for failing, you won't fail as often as you would at ape Atol.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Like everyone else here, I also recommend brimhaven. It's a fun course, and if you do want to be able to use the darts just throw a couple agility potions in your bag (they're dirt cheap these days).

My general strategy for brimhaven (yes, there is a strategy!) so I wouldn't miss any of the tickets was to always return to the center platform after each time I tagged. If you do that, then when the arrow changes, you're always in the center so you're never too far away to get there in time, plus you get exp for every obstacle you go over on your way back to the middle. I recommend keeping a map of the course up in another tab or window until you get the feel of where you're at.

At around 70-75ish you should be good enough to go to ape atoll without failing too much (I did it at 60-65, it wasn't even worth it with how much I failed).

Good luck :]

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

I started Agility about a week and a half ago at wildy at level 54. I know its a boring skill but my motivation was the 26k trick. Gain ep while training then get the reward of a few good drops. agility now makes me over 1mil gp an hour. I dont care how boring it may be at times, but it sure does pay off. And as for failing, you won't fail as often as you would at ape Atol.

DETAILS?!

(I'm new to this :))

Bdvo89.png

OL' SCHOOL CIRCA '01, YOU MAD BRO?