* No curses or blasts

* No corupt items

* South attacks

* ML lock 24 hours before war

* Rings allowed

* Matched

LND Starting: 24

TK Starting: 25 (dropped to 24)

The beginning of the fight there was a constant 1 man gap until LND simply took the lead with a few quicker kills than TK. After a while TK began mass sniping around when they hit 13 or 14 in numbers, LND ended strong on 17 after we breached the 2 man gap and extended from there onwards.

Gf TK, was fun.

090701203814.png

090701210016.png

090701211701.png

stewielike.png

ScottishUnit.gif

The Sparta was just accepted into the waiting list today around 4pm EST. If TK wish to formally make a complaint about this, please say so on this topic.

Before points can be awarded, I need a link to the original declaration please. :)

hzvjpwS.gif

The Sparta was just accepted into the waiting list today around 4pm EST. If TK wish to formally make a complaint about this, please say so on this topic.

Before points can be awarded, I need a link to the original declaration please. :)

The fight was scheduled for 3:30 PM EST, is it possible to make a complain on that?

stry1.png

The fight was scheduled for 3:30 PM EST, is it possible to make a complain on that?

Because I didn't have the link to the original declaration, I didn't know that. I was going off a rough approximation from when the topic was posted. Yes, they can still make a complaint, but it won't have bearing on this war.

Points awarded: LND - 189, TK - 50

hzvjpwS.gif

We are Legendz because Legends Never Die.

Fight LND MAtched when im there, you'll see a vast difference.

LOL

Good fight LND you finnaly pulled your 126 units :D

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

I Lol'd IRL. When flame baiting on public forums you might wanna think about the counter argument before posting. ;)

Fight LGZ full out, oh wait, you'd get slaughtered sorry.

Great pull though to be fair. Great amount of 126s, would like to see a full out RM.

New account: Jack

I Lol'd IRL. When flame baiting on public forums you might wanna think about the counter argument before posting. ;)

Fight LGZ full out, oh wait, you'd get slaughtered sorry.

Great pull though to be fair. Great amount of 126s, would like to see a full out RM.

LOL? 126 Unit? for a start im 124 mate, OH SORRY, LGZ is like 3+ Cmb requirement so you lack anyone over the combat level of 70 and age of about 9. Well done.

Id happily war Lgz full out PKRI. We're mop the floor with you's. Trust me, you got nothing on LND.

stewielike.png

ScottishUnit.gif