Google Wave

Mollerz

Recently, a friend showed me of this new thing called Google Wave and I thought I couldn't care less for another google application and I did not want to watch the 1 hour 20 minute presentation to find out what it was all about. But he then showed me an abridged version which I did watch, and this is amazing!

It takes a while to explain but basically it's internet communication with a whole bunch of features, if you want to know more watch the following videos.

Google Wave Homepage - Preview & Full Presentation

Thoughts?

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

You can't try and explain what it is? That would be so much easier.

What he said. If you want to know what it is, watch the abridged version.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Looks pretty cool, I just signed up in advance.

The character-by-character public-visibility seems kind of intrusive but I'm sure I'd get used to it.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

So its basically a new instant messaging service with a hundred million differnt app type things that it can do?

The only thing is, Looks like it will take up alot of computer loading?

And lol at the sig Racheya, why single mine out i didn't mean for it to all happen :cry:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

You can't try and explain what it is? That would be so much easier.

This wikipedia article explains it pretty well without having to watch a ten minute video.

Looks great; BUT, will it be available for Mac

I still await Chrome for Mac.

It's browser based, so it should work with any os.

Looks pretty cool, I just signed up in advance.

The character-by-character public-visibility seems kind of intrusive but I'm sure I'd get used to it.

You can disable it though, as he said in the video.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Looks hot. I'm a huge fan of Google's products. Can't be bothered to watch the whole ten minutes so I'll ask it here: is it possible to communicate with MSN users via Google Wave? Or was that sort of stuff not mentioned in the presentation?

Looks hot. I'm a huge fan of Google's products. Can't be bothered to watch the whole ten minutes so I'll ask it here: is it possible to communicate with MSN users via Google Wave? Or was that sort of stuff not mentioned in the presentation?

That's not mentioned at all, but it looks much better than MSN to be honest so everyone may end up using it.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

That's not mentioned at all, but it looks much better than MSN to be honest so everyone may end up using it.

alot of things are better than MSN, but MSN is so embedded nowdays as the instant messaging service to use, much as google is the search engine, it will be incredibly hard to get people away from MSN. It's all well and good techy people using wave, but the everyday folk will still use msn.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Doubtful. IT'll take a while before something that is so well known and incorporated on every Windows machine is dead and gone. I surely hope everyone will stop using MSN, but in the mean time, it would be nice if I could talk to those remaining MSN users while using Google Wave. I hope it'll be able to work on multiple networks, and not just on a Google network.