Korea makes threat to U.S

Sir_Redhead

North Korea has recently announced a threat to send an intercontinental ballistic missile at Hawaii. What do you think of this newest threat?

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blog ... awaii.aspx

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

This is getting bad. North Korea is getting more aggressive with their threats. Now they have even chosen a target. It worries me where this is headed.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

This has been bothering me for quite a bit ... Mostly because I'm paranoidly afraid it's going to escalate into some type of WW3. (Probably not but I've been watching too many post apocolyptic movies :? )

The worst case scenario is a nuke hitting seol and North Korea being destoyed by the resulting conflict. While potentially horrific, humanity isn't going to be destroyed.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

The whole reason the Cold War never got that far was because of mutually-assured destruction, if I'm not wrong. NK needs to take a page from the history books. Whether you have nukes or not, they are not instant destruction of enemies

Unless you completely wipe them off the map, then it is the instant destruction of enemies. It also creates about 50 new enemies.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

For Christ's sake can't we just nuke them first? Nobody in the world will care if NK is gone! :wall:

China would be a tad miffed if they have to adjust to glowing skin.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.