is olly really banned

Maxingmck

I TOLD HIM TO STOP ADOPTING F2P CHIDREN AND PAYING FOR HOOKERS!!!

WHY THE HELL IS HE BANNED

DAMN JAGEX RUBSAYVFSVFSGSDGF

:(

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

Seems so.

Lol @ RSOF pic.

Apparently he was drunk or something.

In b4 lock.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Probably got locked for a couple days til he sobers up.

InBeforeTheLock.gif

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Sig made by Dragon100177/Hatebringer.

Triplewich's Blog

Solo Drops: Saradomin Hilt: 1xBando Hilt:1x Bando Tasset:2x Bando Plate:1x Godsword Shards:3x Saradomin Sword:5x

Team Drops(CS): 1x Saradomin Hilt: 2x Saradomin Sword

Team Drops(LS): 1x Saradomin Hilt

Metal Dragon Maging/Ranging/Meleeing Guide by Triplewich

11,026th to 99 mage!!!51,536 to 99 Str!!!30,960 to 99 Range!!!47,435 to 99 HP!!!2,048 to 99 COnstruction!!!72,957 to 99 Att!!!

That sucks...Not really surprising though. =\

First of all....I don't think he was selling his money. Why would he advertise that in Forsakemage unless it was a joke? That clan is full of stupid [wagon] noobs and he knows it, he wouldn't be trying to sell it there. If he was selling his money get over it. People do it all the time. He was one of the coolest people I have met on the game.

To the person(s) that got him banned: [bleep] you. You just threw someone's hard work away all for what? A chance at a silver crown? You're scum if you reported him...

He should know not to say stupid [cabbage] like that in RS. There are people all over waiting to jump all over that.

35b9enp.jpg

Your post made little sense to me.
Agreed. The name is familiar but I don't really get the import.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

RIP olly.. completely unfair, all i can say is [bleep] wbms... :(

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

idk in codguy and fsm they are spamming that he is banned so i wnt u guys to discuss it

More importantly, was this worth a thread? Rules are rules, and he should know that if he says he is going to break the rules, even jokingly, people will report him. That's runescape.

Inb4lock.

16185_s.gif

it was [bleep]ing malkinthekid who banned him!! moosecow is a [bleep]ing bastard!!! what the hell did olly ever do to you!!

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING