runecrafting natures

perfetc

If every body was like you we would still be living in caves thinking we were the only 1's that exsisted.

All I suggested was .... do you know what feck it, I am just going to talk to the wall, atleast it wont come back with comments like that. I have explained what I am doing numerous times but I still get comments that have been said so many times the words have lost all meaning.

Just let me test it, if it comes back that I am wrong then so be it.

What happens if it comes back im right ... or I make more money than you for a little less exp per hour? Are you going to say "yeah, well Graahks method is still more exp per hour!" ... again?

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens if it comes back im right ... or I make more money than you for a little less exp per hour? Are you going to say "yeah, well Graahks method is still more exp per hour!" ... again?

I dont worry about that, you simply wont come back right .. I had my share of graahking and I make more then ~450 nats per 30 minutes (that was the number, right ?)

how to say it - more money per hour and more exp per hour

the answer is simple - graahking is better

we (at least I) didnt said that your method isnt good, its just not better.

Tell you what let this thread die out but hopefully not get deleted untill I get the other pouches and the correct summoning level then I'll test it.

If its wrong so be it, if it's decent then so be it.

You might not be making more money per hour cos you have to pay for other things like tele's 1st. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

perfetc_666.png

btw

prolly this will be my last post since ya dont believe me ..

well wikia isnt a 100% reliable source , but still its kind of reliable

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Nature

look at that part

"The teleport to the Graahk hunter area on Karamja offers a very fast way to make Nature runes. This can be accessed by left-clicking 'interact' on the Graahk, then clicking "Teleport." After teleporting, it only takes about 30 seconds to reach the Nature altar, which is a few seconds faster than the average time it takes to reach from the Abyss. With four Runecrafting pouches, complete trips to the Nature altar can be done in 60 seconds, allowing almost 4500 single natures to be crafted per hour. On the downside, each Spirit Graahk only lasts 49 minutes. "

~4500 if you have 91

so 91- should be ~2200 per hour or 1100 per 30 minutes, which is a lot more then 450 ... with your lag and etc make them 900 or in other words x2 your method ... the +450 runes should make up for the use of the duel rings and graahk and on the top of that you gain x2 the exp ..

Are you really comparing me to a level 91 runecrafter?

Look you obviously dont understand what im saying or trying to accomplish, so dont bother posting again. If you felt like responding to this post I mean.

Didn't I say let this thread die out? Just let me test it, ok? Then I'll post the results and that will be the end of it!

perfetc_666.png

um ... I compared you to any other 91- ?

I will say it simplier so even you could understand it.

graahking - ~2000 runes per hour (win N1)

your method - ~1000 runes per hour

graahking = your method x2 in terms of exp (win N2)

1000 more runes per hour = better proffit (win N3)

I can find more wins ... but does it matter .. you obv wont admin that graahking is better in every aspect.

The reason people abandoned General store running was the abyss update.

The reason people abandoned Abyss-running was the Summon update and the ZMI update.

Seriously, people didn't just decide to do a different method with it being slower or less profitable, everything has its reasons. Believeme , I've done all 4 methods, I know what I'm talking about.

If that won't convince you:

You say 450 nature runes in an hour? We say 2200 nature runes in an hour with Graahks. Let's compare (we'll assume one Abyss pouch recharge for the Store-run method, and 4 for the Graahks, let's also assume you have only one Glory and you recharge them with a Games Necklace):

Store running (w/ pouches?):

450*225 - [450*(137+2) + 1/4*1/8*1224] = 38,661.75

Didn't actually use pouches (I dunno, ages since I done it)

Store running (w/o pouches?):

450*225 - 450*(137+2) = 38,700.00

Now, Graahking. Let's make it easier and say you only make 2000, using a traditional 3 pouch set-up (Big, large and small), you use Duel rings to bank:

2000*225 - [2000*137 + 1/8*1224 + 60/49*8540 + 2000/(49*8)*1613] = 157,160.26

Numbers:

• - 225: Price of natures

- 137: Price of pure essence

- 1224: Price of Games Necklace(8)

- 8540: Price of a Spirit graahk pouch

- 1613: Price of a Ring of duelling(8)

- 2 (137+2): Price of unnoting at the general store)

- (1/4)*1/8*1224 one/four charge(s) of an Amulet of Glory and one charge of Games necklace to recharge it

- 49: # pure essence carried on Graahk runs

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't think you've rediscovered an ingenious method with the store-running.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

~4500 if you have 91

so 91- should be ~2200 per hour or 1100 per 30 minutes, which is a lot more then 450 ... with your lag and etc make them 900 or in other words x2 your method

Of course a level 91 can make that number of runes per hour, even doing my method compared to me he will out do me. :wall:

Just let me do it then it can end.

perfetc_666.png

~4500 if you have 91

so 91- should be ~2200 per hour or 1100 per 30 minutes, which is a lot more then 450 ... with your lag and etc make them 900 or in other words x2 your method

Of course a level 91 can make that number of runes per hour, even doing my method compared to me he will out do me. :wall:

bolded for epic win ?

91 - ------ ------ -- --- -- -

and nope , that is not a morse code .. its a fkin minus :roll:

The reason people abandoned General store running was the abyss update.

The reason people abandoned Abyss-running was the Summon update and the ZMI update.

Seriously, people didn't just decide to do a different method with it being slower or less profitable, everything has its reasons. Believeme , I've done all 4 methods, I know what I'm talking about.

If that won't convince you:

You say 450 nature runes in an hour? We say 2200 nature runes in an hour with Graahks. Let's compare (we'll assume one Abyss pouch recharge for the Store-run method, and 4 for the Graahks, let's also assume you have only one Glory and you recharge them with a Games Necklace):

Store running (w/ pouches?):

Didn't actually use pouches (I dunno, ages since I done it)

Store running (w/o pouches?):

450*225 - 450*(137+2) = 38,700.00

Now, Graahking. Let's make it easier and say you only make 2000, using a traditional 3 pouch set-up (Big, large and small), you use Duel rings to bank:

2000*225 - [2000*137 + 1/8*1224 + 60/49*8540 + 2000/(49*8)*1613] = 157,160.26

Numbers:

• - 225: Price of natures

- 137: Price of pure essence

- 1224: Price of Games Necklace(8)

- 8540: Price of a Spirit graahk pouch

- 1613: Price of a Ring of duelling(8)

- 2 (137+2): Price of unnoting at the general store)

- (1/4)*1/8*1224 one/four charge(s) of an Amulet of Glory and one charge of Games necklace to recharge it

- 49: # pure essence carried on Graahk runs

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't think you've rediscovered an ingenious method with the store-running.

It was 456 for 30 mins work with loads of lag (including being logged out) with only 2 pouches and no familiar.

I didnt want to have "rediscovered an ingenious method" just the gen store method maybe more profitable (due to the lack of buying tele tabs and pouches etc) and much less complex then abyss or Graahks (in my 1st post I never mentioned this method btw)

I like to do things that make me the most money even at the comprimise of a few minutes in the most simple manner.

like con for example I will make imp statues cos you can do it for free, its not great exp but its free!

Btw "Store running (w/ pouches?):

" means nothing to me ..... :|

perfetc_666.png

~4500 if you have 91

bolded for epic win ?

91 - ------ ------ -- --- -- -

and nope , that is not a morse code .. its a fkin minus :roll:

Seriously .... stfu.

Dont try and be a smart [wagon]! Theres no need for it.

perfetc_666.png

It was 456 for 30 mins work with loads of lag (including being logged out) with only 2 pouches and no familiar.

I didnt want to have "rediscovered an ingenious method" just the gen store method maybe more profitable (due to the lack of buying tele tabs and pouches etc) and much less complex then abyss or Graahks (in my 1st post I never mentioned this method btw)

I like to do things that make me the most money even at the comprimise of a few minutes in the most simple manner.

like con for example I will make imp statues cos you can do it for free, its not great exp but its free!

Even then: if you double the value, Graahks are still 2.5x more gold.

And that is a stupid idea. In the time you take to make Imp statues, I can do larders and the switch to RC for money, probably making back 4x what I spent.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I think he wasn't talking about lvl 91 runecrafters.

Graahks are faster. I did the general store one fora few times, it's slower. As in, much slower.

And profit from faster crafting definitely pays for a graahk and duellings.

Also, i tried farming once and my potatoes died, put me off forever.

Seriously .... stfu.

srsly I was going to, but I got annoyed by the reason that you tried to make me look stupid because YOU couldnt see a simple symbol (the minus).

they even gave you the "numbers" everyone in here told you that you are wrong, and not only wrong but FAR from proposing semi-decent training method and you still try to .. well I have no idea what are you trying to do.

Perfetc you are annoying.

Then why even give the number if you aren't going to let others use it to compare?

Seriously .... stfu.

Dont try and be a smart [wagon]! Theres no need for it.

Pot kettle black. etc.

It's like arguing with a 12 year old.

awesomeaa9.png

Seriously .... stfu.

srsly I was going to, but I got annoyed by the reason that you tried to make me look stupid because YOU couldnt see a simple symbol (the minus).

they even gave you the "numbers" everyone in here told you that you are wrong, and not only wrong but FAR from proposing semi-decent training method and you still try to .. well I have no idea what are you trying to do.

"4500 if you have 91

so -91 should be 2200 per hour or 1100 per 30 minutes, which is a lot more then 450 ... with your lag and etc make them 900 or in other words x2 your method"

I would have understood that better than

"~4500 if you have 91

so 91- should be ~2200 per hour or 1100 per 30 minutes, which is a lot more then 450 ... with your lag and etc make them 900 or in other words x2 your method"

Flaming? trolling? me thinks so.

bye!

Veryhyper, all I am asking is stop posting till I get the correct stuff to test it properly then I'll post the reults ... I said this so many times I lost count.

After awhile it gets frustrating saying the same thing over and over and over and over again.

They can use those numbers but don't base everything around them, atleast round it to 1,000 (that even makes it easier to do maths)

perfetc_666.png

And that is a stupid idea. In the time you take to make Imp statues, I can do larders and the switch to RC for money, probably making back 4x what I spent.

Its the way I am, do I call you stupid for doing things your way? Nope. Is tehre a need to? Nope.

perfetc_666.png

Seriously .... stfu.

Flaming? trolling? me thinks so.

bye!

Veryhyper, all I am asking is stop posting till I get the correct stuff to test it properly then I'll post the reults ... I said this so many times I lost count.

After awhile it gets frustrating saying the same thing over and over and over and over again.

Telling the truth isn't flaming or trolling.

But why have you retest it when much more experienced scapers have already tested the various ways, proved data AND proven you wrong?

Its the way I am, do I call you stupid for doing things your way? Nope. Is tehre a need to? Nope.

What he's saying is that his way makes more money than you, is faster, but albeit more complex. You aren't taking in account that even though imp statues are free, there are ways to get faster exp and then using the excess time to make money thus offsetting the cost of the faster exp.

awesomeaa9.png

c'mon man, give him some time, what was it .. oh yeah - he is mature enough to admit that he is wrong.

(for the record, I got kind of mad after 3-4 posts in which you acused me of comaring you to a lvl 91+*)

*you do know what a + is , right ?

c'mon man, give him some time, what was it .. oh yeah - he is mature enough to admit that he is wrong.

(for the record, I got kind of mad after 3-4 posts in which you acused me of comaring you to a lvl 91+*)

*you do know what a + is , right ?

See comments like that arent called for, to be honest it says more about me than you. Is there any need to keep posting on here? I get it you dont agree so leave.

yeah, I really am talking to myself ... Its the way I do things, his way may be 100% better than mine BUT I DON'T CARE! Were all diffrent remember.

I want to retest it cos they probably tested it before the drummer was put there so them tests are worthless now cos you can run for longer making it take less time to do x amount of runs.

Christ, if I knew this was going to happen I wouldnt have started this thread!

perfetc_666.png

Its the way I do things, his way may be 100% better than mine BUT I DON'T CARE! Were all diffrent remember.

Correct me if I wrong but you created this thread in order to prove that you have "rediscovered" a better method of runecrafting and now you make this statement. All this is telling us is despite there being a better method of runecrafting, you are sticking to your ways because you are "different". I am sorry but hardly anyone cares if you prefer a certain method because you are different, when there are better faster ways available.

You know many of us could have tested this method out just to prove you wrong but it would be a waste of our time since it is so blatantly obvious that this method is undoubtedly slower.

Its the way I do things, his way may be 100% better than mine BUT I DON'T CARE! Were all diffrent remember.

Correct me if I wrong but you created this thread in order to prove that you have "rediscovered" a better method of runecrafting and now you make this statement. All this is telling us is despite there being a better method of runecrafting, you are sticking to your ways because you are "different". I am sorry but hardly anyone cares if you prefer a certain method because you are different, when there are better faster ways available.

You know many of us could have tested this method out just to prove you wrong but it would be a waste of our time since it is so blatantly obvious that this method is undoubtedly slower.

"his way may be 100% better than mine BUT I DON'T CARE! Were all diffrent remember."

that was an example of the way I do con.

I said in the 1st post that the gen store MIGHT be better than the abyss method, that was all.

Then Graahk method was brought in from somewere.

Then I misunderstand something and all of a sudden it starts getting aggresive.

Like I have said all along I might be wrong but I think it may be a better method for training than the abyss.

Actually can this thread be closed please, its more hastle than its worth.

Try and be nice and it gets thrown back at me. -.-

perfetc_666.png

I agree with Gold. I came in here to discuss one of my personal favorite skills. I am unbyassed (no opinion), but as a researching person myself and a clear thinker I follow the logics of mathematics. Previous, they have proven that there is a significant difference in your results and the ghraaking results. The loss of a pouch and ''a little'' lag, doesn't cut back productiveness by 60% (40% * 2.5 = 100%, factor 2.5 was used earlier in this post).

By all means, you are allowed to find your own method. Often people prefer a less 'suffisticated method' (oh boy.. a word I can't even spell properly). Thing is, before the update, people had infinite running energy aswell, using a terrorbird. Alltough this isn't a essence carrying familiar, they were able to compare running times same way as they do now. Problem is, time spend at the musician is time wasted aswell, in my view counter-acting productiviness of an essence carying familiar.

In other words, now you will make bigger trips, previous they did more trips, using the same method just a different familiar.

Sorry, it is almost becoming a guide now. I'll come to the conclusion now:

Your method is still as outdated as it became when the Abyss was introduced. The only difference is, it is slighty better then it was in the past due to Essence carying familiars and the energy update. Problem is that the ''more efficient'' (see me not using better here) also became better. Netting out, your method is still outdated in terms of efficiency. You are running tests or have people running tests by now I hope. Using simple methods, my personal guess is, your method is at least 30-35% slower then Ghraaking and about 20-25% slower then Abyss.

Have fun testing tough. I respect people that take time to try something out and are willing to do something new. Thing is, out of 100% of ideas, only 10% reaches market ;) Your just a victim of the 10% who did got their succes.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

If you wanted a more serious thread (like no flaming, trolling, mocking and etc.) you had to provide more information. 450 nats per 30 minutes with some loose info about the inventory and the actual method (we arent obligated to know it .. you had to describe it a little) doesnt work.

Yeaaah that thread was some nice forum exp. wasnt it :lol: