Another Sailing leak.

Maxingmck

Sorry to break your excitement, but that ship has been there for over a year now, if not more. Ever since the Varrock Museum got a makeover. Nothing to do with sailing. :roll:

dontfearthereaper2.png

Ancient, been their for ever

inb4lock

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

It's the boat to Kudos island. -.-

No leak to sailing here 'm afraid.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

As said if you do your diggin before you psot you won;t look dumb.

If you get enough kudos at the museum they will offer you a place on their expedition to an island untouched since the 2nd age (pre-godwars) [known as kudos isle by players], they tell you they expedition will leave as soon as they finish building the barge and canal at the digsite.

Also did MMG not say in his clan chat that sailing would not be a skill while he is ceo?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

GUYS GUYS GUYS!

I just found a hint to, you will not believe this; I wuz chekin dah map, n thar wuz a necromancurs towar north of port karzad. Now wat wuld necromansers be doing ina tower other dan, u gessed it, teh knew barbecuing skill12!!!

Gud ting u guise have me 2 luk tis stuff up 4 u. Brb, gota level my smithing so i can do doric's quest.

-Omali

Master of Rune Scaep.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

GUYS GUYS GUYS!

I just found a hint to, you will not believe this; I wuz chekin dah map, n thar wuz a necromancurs towar north of port karzad. Now wat wuld necromansers be doing ina tower other dan, u gessed it, teh knew barbecuing skill12!!!

Gud ting u guise have me 2 luk tis stuff up 4 u. Brb, gota level my smithing so i can do doric's quest.

-Omali

Master of Rune Scaep.

omg man u are the geneus! only porblem is yoo dont no how to speel "Run Escape" lolol

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

I just wish that all this hype about sailing being the new skill in RS was completely false... We need something to spice the game up. Something like Necromancy, or perhaps to introduce something new to change the combat triangle to a square..

...on my way to a Def 1 Hybrid.. for the 2nd time - Wow !

I've just been contacted by someone working at Jagex, and it appears that you are indeed right. I've been told that that boat is actually intended for the Sailing skill and was accidentally released into the game several years too early. Apparently we're not allowed to discuss this matter any further, as Jagex are a bit upset that you spotted the boat and ruined their surprise. :(

Rest assured, the boat will be removed from the game in the during the next update.

Sorry; locked.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png