[TWR] Legendz Outmatches Blacknight Cadets

infinitone

[hide=TWR Mods look here]Link to the declaration: viewtopic.php?f=216&t=797042

Winning clan (both name + initials): Legendz (LGZ)

Winning clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=legendz

Losing clan (both name + initials): Blacknight Cadets (BKC)

Losing clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=bkcadets

Starting/ending ops of both clans (screenshot is valid proof): See below...[/hide]

sig1-3.gif

Legendz vs Blacknight Cadets

War Aftermath

Commentary

June 5th.

LGZ Declares war on BKC. viewtopic.php?f=216&t=797042

[2 weeks later]

BKC accepts matched opts.

July 11th.

LGZ masses 45+. BKC, 8.

Fullscreencapture1107200941228PMbmp.jpg

War begins with a slight level advantage on LGZ's side.

A superb starting pile makes all the difference, BKC sheds first blood.

Fullscreencapture1107200942038PMbmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture1107200942313PMbmp.jpg

BKC was able to tie back up but not without having to take consistent damage from our snipers.

It was only a matter of time then as they started to fall...

Fullscreencapture1107200943920PMbmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture1107200944100PMbmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture1107200944350PMbmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture1107200944358PMbmp.jpg

War Results

LGZ Starting: 8

BKC Starting: 8

LGZ Ending: 5

BKC Ending: 0

Media

Video: TBA

Screenshots:

Fullscreencapture1107200940640PMbmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture1107200940853PMbmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture1107200944459PMbmp.jpg

Player of the Match (for BKC): Freddyfoss

Gf BKC.

t98jd1.jpg

was good fight, sorry bout the pull again.

-

and i got all 2 of your member's kill pics :$

_

Glad i got taya at the end before i was piled he sniped entire game preoccupying me with antisnipe against him. finally bout 20sec before ya'll piled me i got the final hit

Ddaysiggnature.png

99Atk - 99Str - 99Def - 99Hp - 99Range

Whip Drops - 16

JOIN BK CADETS TODAY

CHECKOUT OUR RECRUITMENT THREAD

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=173&t=794131

Btw thought legendz was above flaming? as soon as we arrived started flaming our #s calling us a joke and spam towering wtf stop playing and get ur ml to log on.

-

after i had already apologised on your irc and explained the ml drop and reason. Woulda thought was higher than that. eh guess bk beat u too bad last week to give any slack.

-

YOu knew bkc was a small jr clan(basically the last one alive in rs) and had a ml of 23. so you knew you were gonna cut low. so why flame in the first place. sad.

Ddaysiggnature.png

99Atk - 99Str - 99Def - 99Hp - 99Range

Whip Drops - 16

JOIN BK CADETS TODAY

CHECKOUT OUR RECRUITMENT THREAD

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=173&t=794131

So I arrive from work (IRL) to check the war results from BKC vs LGZ and find that LGZ had won. Left it at that and started to ask leadership about the fight, I find out that before the fight started LGZ had a nice flame party about BKC opts.

Maybe you should stop fighting JR clans to get your points and maybe take on our real clan? Or is it that you talk big when you pick on smaller clans?

Just in case you guys forgot, here you go.

lgzstart.png

lgzending.png

sep05Cowpiehead.png

Btw thought legendz was above flaming? as soon as we arrived started flaming our #s calling us a joke and spam towering wtf stop playing and get ur ml to log on.

-

after i had already apologised on your irc and explained the ml drop and reason. Woulda thought was higher than that. eh guess bk beat u too bad last week to give any slack.

-

YOu knew bkc was a small jr clan(basically the last one alive in rs) and had a ml of 23. so you knew you were gonna cut low. so why flame in the first place. sad.

Tbh... we are not the one who arrive 7 minute late, and yes we did expected a really low mass but not that low. Thought that with being 7 minute late, u would mass alittle more then 10...

From ur quote, u mention legendz shouting about "wtf stop playing and get ur ml to log on" was that in clan war hall when we meet ? because i don't remember us mentioning anything about "wtf stop playing and get ur ml to log on." We did make a "Wtf ?" and "Is this a joke?" spam tower, but i do not recall us spamming a tower telling u to stop playing, so i would like to see some evidence on that.

Another thing, you manage to delay the war further more by not accepting our challenges, toke another 5 minute to sort it out, our leader got very annoy about this. You also attempted to report us because we spam BKC which was censored... is this the sportsman ship we ( legendz ) expected ?

AS you can see from 45 down to 8, most of our member hate getting sent out of a war, and we respect BKC for attending to war , as one of those 37 people who got sent out, at least arrive on time ?

I will at least say sorry for the so call flame, and in furture... pls arrive on time ?

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

Flamed? Merely a flame tbh. Please post some evidence about what we said, as I remember saying "wtf" once. :?

Next time might wanna arrive on time and not 7 minutes late though honestly, oh and when we war you, walking around CWA ignoring our challenges only aggrivates us, the amount of times we challenged Andy...

And lol, we all know BK are better than us. Maybe try to find a clan your size with the same average combat to pick on? ::'

None the less it was fun.

New account: Jack

Hmm, i tried to keep the first post clean by not mentioning the stalling BKC was doing before the war (does junior clan mean they are junior even in warring ethics?). Guess you guys are asking for it though. War was scheduled for 4pm est, we began 4:15? And in those 15min both clans were at cwa the entire time, with me and jc challenging your gens while you guys are just walking around, even your own people were getting annoyed and told the gen to war.

Regarding the BK war? Let me see you put a cap on those levels and war us. That war was won due to mere levels, we didn't even outnumber you by how much you said we would when you first declared (you were like we were gonna double your count? lol). Tbh, i pity that you are proud of that war. Any senseless person can predict the outcome of a 37 110+ cb avg versus 49 100+ cb avg. Guess in your case you prefer to be arrogant about it.

In this war with BKC, we matched opts, LGZ had a slight level advantage with our lowest opt being 105cb and yours being 99, yet you had the highest level opt, a 126. With some strategy and skill I'm sure you could of won it or made it into a much harder fight for us.

t98jd1.jpg

Gratz Lgz...Would expect more from a CLAN ranked high on TWR against a JR CLAN....shame you had to flame just a mere bit...everyone has off days on getting things together perhaps they we're trying to contact a few more to show up so you wouldn't have to drop as much, or Team Speak/Vent. problems, idk because I wasn't there, but none the less would expect more honnor from a CLAN ranked high in the TWR.

6590ew.jpg

Gratz Lgz...Would expect more from a CLAN ranked high on TWR against a JR CLAN....shame you had to flame just a mere bit...everyone has off days on getting things together perhaps they we're trying to contact a few more to show up so you wouldn't have to drop as much, or Team Speak/Vent. problems, idk because I wasn't there, but none the less would expect more honnor from a CLAN ranked high in the TWR.

Informing us would of avoided that. You know? Communication? We did not flame, i find it awkward that you read something with no proof and accept it so diligently. This is what we were spamming out:

Fullscreencapture1107200941029PMbmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture1107200941056PMbmp.jpg

t98jd1.jpg

i'll accept it because i see no reason for BKC to complain it was a fair fight the fact that they brough up the flaming wasn't a shot to change the outcome of the war was it? So i have no reason to doubt BKC but screenies are nice? :thumbup: Don't see a point in declaring on a clan with a small ml and then mass a large amount of people..might as well tried to get an inter going on during the war. And I'd still expect more from LGZ and not spamming 'Another Year?' More appropriate thing to do would to check their IRC if they have one and ask a leader politly what's the delay for..Just my opinions..

6590ew.jpg

i'll accept it because i see no reason for BKC to complain it was a fair fight the fact that they brough up the flaming wasn't a shot to change the outcome of the war was it? So i have no reason to doubt BKC but screenies are nice? :thumbup: Don't see a point in declaring on a clan with a small ml and then mass a large amount of people..might as well tried to get an inter going on during the war. And I'd still expect more from LGZ and not spamming 'Another Year?' More appropriate thing to do would to check their IRC if they have one and ask a leader politly what's the delay for..Just my opinions..

Tried finding their IRC. :(

New account: Jack

ok im goin to say end it here now. gud job u won and deservedly so. didnt appriciate u saying wat u did but i understand there was a long wait espicailly for wat the war finally produced. but next time just dont spam comments like that doesnt put a gud image on clan names.

it wasnt right for us to make u wait, i tried to get contact but i had no luck, we had 3 people show up 1min b4 war was supposed to start, i apologies and hope this hasnt made u think of us in a negative way.

regardless of wat people say i regard you as a good honourable clan and look forward to seeing you at any future wars with BK or BKC

once again hope this ends any feuds or problems, thanks very much for war once again

regards andy k 47

bkleader.png

So I arrive from work (IRL) to check the war results from BKC vs LGZ and find that LGZ had won. Left it at that and started to ask leadership about the fight, I find out that before the fight started LGZ had a nice flame party about BKC opts.

Maybe you should stop fighting JR clans to get your points and maybe take on our real clan? Or is it that you talk big when you pick on smaller clans?

Just in case you guys forgot, here you go.

lgzstart.png

lgzending.png

how the heck is that guys prayer like 123?

corruptknights.png

CK Forums | CK Memberlist | #Cknights 105+