i have a problem its about 26k?

purewoodcuttaa08

Don't quit and continue chopping. Once you have the cape and he just has some junk, rub it in his face. Other then that, tell him to gtfo and ignore him.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

well i was woodcutting yews all day and made 2m, and my friend was gone all day and came on for 2 hours and made 5m from a 26k and gloats it in my face it really ticked me off and now im thinking about quitting rs, what should i do?

HAHAHAHAHAH you got angry to the extent that you wanted to quit?! find some real friends....because that guy definitly wasnt one...

Jagex are currently working on a solution to stop the 26k trick and when they do your friend only have a bit of money to show for what he has done whereas you will have both money and experience.

And what type of friend is he to gloat in your face like that? If he really gets on your nerves turn your private chat off for a bit or add him to your ignore list for awhile.

Once the 26k trick has been stopped your friend will have to find a new cash method and at that point you'll be the one ahead. So don't give up and just think of how you will end up better in the long run.

Woodcutting is horrible money, you shouldn't woodcut or fish just to make money. Try aviansies.

26King is a problem, and your friend does sound like a bit of a jack [wagon], just delete him if he bothers you.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

well i was woodcutting yews all day and made 2m, and my friend was gone all day and came on for 2 hours and made 5m from a 26k and gloats it in my face it really ticked me off and now im thinking about quitting rs, what should i do?

i would focus on something als in game exept woodcutting unless im really dedicated,i feel sory.but at least try to raise ur combat since combat is biggest profit maker,either pvm or pvp

zzZZ [- Glory From Beyond -]ZZzz

Dracula_Magic.gif

really not hard to wc yews in pvp, same speed but triple ur money

if you cant beat em, join em

exactly...

jagex decided to put ALL economy into pvp to make more people do it. If every 1 does it,dont stick to ur own goals n ideas,try to get used to new stuff,and change ur habbits,so u get the better of it... jagex won't change because of us - little worthy players doing our daily skilling :(

zzZZ [- Glory From Beyond -]ZZzz

Dracula_Magic.gif