F2p prayer is unreasonable

Guest mauranius

I have too say that this situation is a pretty good incentive to get membership though. From a Jagex point of view, it's like they are teasing with you with the prayer skill. Nice rewards with high prayer in P2P and better ways to level it too.

Honestly, it doesn't make many people want members. Prayer isn't even used by a lot of accounts. It might help keep them there once they get there, but the bury-x would ultimately benefit anybody who does.

Well I have to say that the prayer skill in F2P is very different from the members because of the fact that members can prolong their prayer use with potions and the falador shield. As for the second sentence, I have no doubt about that concerning F2P players.

A lot of skills are much different in P2P over F2P because of such things. And a lot of members bury bones while training, and this has been embraced by a fair few.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of skills are much different in P2P over F2P because of such things. And a lot of members bury bones while training, and this has been embraced by a fair few.

TRue, but the best way to bury them is to do it when fighting and timing your hits so you don't skip a beat.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Hi Maur,

I too am in the process of getting 99 prayer and have gone from 82 - 95 without doing anything else so I know where you are coming from and feel your pain. However although I agree that we should have a bury x option if only for health reasons I cannot agree regarding the rest of your post.

One of the few true skills in the game is merchanting. It requires planning and thought. I am frankly amazed that someone of your obvious qualities has not worked out how to use the price changing to your advantage. The price of bones is rising because more people are training prayer for the summer holidays. However the price of all raw materials has risen during this time and I for one have made asmall fortune so that even if bones keep rising my extra profit from my other trading more than compensates.

All my cash has been built from the start of the GE so no rune mining frustration for me!!

So just a little advice. Save all your cash and convert all your items into cash and learn quickly how to merchant. I make between 2-6 mill per day in f2p.

Maur also if you want specific advice on what and at what price to buy then come to world 25 and find me (You do know who I really am cos I pmed you some time ago). I will not use you to increase my profit (I have 300 mill which is enough for me). If you use the GE you will also be able to kill roaches for cash instead as you need to access the GE a minimum of once per hour.

Hope to see you if not no worries.(Actually I still feel I could beat you to maxing with some luck ;)

Hey Mr G, I know who you are now ;) If you could provide me with information for merching that'd be awsome :P. You possibly could pass me by any ways since next week I am still very busy with university, however I expect to have the gp for 99 prayer very soon :), and max within 1 month (you have crafting left (and prayer), but that will be an easy peasy if u got the gp :P )

Somehow I lack the capacity to merching, and merching as an individual is not bad, however merching as a clan can have disasterous effects on the economy of certain items.

Anyhows I just saw you at the GE but you where unresponsive ;) I added you (and I saw you added me) so I will see you coming one someday :P, if you could give me advice on what to merch, that would be lovely :P, I don't think it saves in time, only in pain from rune mining :lol:

i wish you the best of luck & the best of health :P we'll see who maxes first and I think we both have a good chance (although Aise might be 6th). I hope to be #7 :P but every single one of us earns it to be the best ;)

The real question is, why didn't you sell the rune ores when they peaked?

Or over the next few days when they were crashing?

:wall: I was too late ;)