F2p prayer is unreasonable

Guest mauranius

Why is it worth arguing with you if you read nothing that I type? Otherwise, you'd have found out long ago why I'm posting here.

Also, nothing I've typed is beyond what you'd be required to produce in your freshman year "Comp I" course at the local community college. Obviously the one who is trying to "sound" smart here, is the only person who believes that typed words actually produce sound in the face of reading. You'd have to learn to differentiate this in order to get into the above composition course. Now, begone, or I shall taunt you a second time.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no need to type like an essay writer, this IS a public forum about a game in which the average age is probably 15, I can type like a complete [bleep] as well, but i would prefer not to waste my time when i can get across what im saying by typing like a normal person.

Your tone is both patronizing and childish despite your vocabulary.

O.O

:lol: Do you do stand up comedy?

I am not american so talking about your educational system is a waste of time and your schooling system can't be that good, at one point in time most americans thought the best person to run america was george bush, enough said really.

When did I say anything that would lead you to think I hear sounds when I am reading :lol:

Or you shall taunt me a second time? Were was the first time?

When not playing runescape do you play dungeons and dragons? To use an american term, you sound like a loser.

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

First of all, my goal is to patronize. Otherwise, I'd set a different tone in my typing. I do not type like an "essay writer" because I have to, it's simply a habit of mine, just as everyone else has a style of writing, I have mine. I've seen people below, or at the age of 15 that are far more articulate than a person over the age of 20.

I do stand up comedy, indeed:

"Two men are exiting a bar through the back door, they walk into the dark ally when a mugger approaches the, asking for their money. The two men grudgingly pull out there wallets, and begin pulling out their money, when suddenly, one of the two men hands the other a twenty and says "There's what I owed you."

I did not vote for George Bush, nor was I pleased with his term in Presidency, as much as I dreadfully dislike politics. While America does, indeed, garner a rather poor educational system, much can be achieved with a proper application of determination. Most American's simply just don't care.

Oh ... my ... god.

:lol:

You sound like a tool.

This.^

I could go over point by point why I disagree but it is so much easier to laugh at you, It sounds like your trying to use big, long, complicated words to make yourself sound smart.

And this.^

When not playing runescape do you play dungeons and dragons? To use an american term, you sound like a loser.

As well as this.^

To close my argument, again, I point out that all you have left are petty personal attacks. You play the same game as I, yet, you attempt to insult me though you're in the same boat? To use an English term, you seem like a child.

First of all, my goal is to patronize. Otherwise, I'd set a different tone in my typing. I do not type like an "essay writer" because I have to, it's simply a habit of mine, just as everyone else has a style of writing, I have mine. I've seen people below, or at the age of 15 that are far more articulate than a person over the age of 20.

I do stand up comedy, indeed:

"Two men are exiting a bar through the back door, they walk into the dark ally when a mugger approaches the, asking for their money. The two men grudgingly pull out there wallets, and begin pulling out their money, when suddenly, one of the two men hands the other a twenty and says "There's what I owed you."

I did not vote for George Bush, nor was I pleased with his term in Presidency, as much as I dreadfully dislike politics. While America does, indeed, garner a rather poor educational system, much can be achieved with a proper application of determination. Most American's simply just don't care.

Oh ... my ... god.

:lol:

You sound like a tool.

This.^

I could go over point by point why I disagree but it is so much easier to laugh at you, It sounds like your trying to use big, long, complicated words to make yourself sound smart.

And this.^

As well as this.^

To close my argument, again, I point out that all you have left are petty personal attacks. You play the same game as I, yet, you attempt to insult me though you're in the same boat? To use an English term, you seem like a child.

That joke was poor -.-

Well done, you quoted me a few times and said "^ this" =D>

What was your point? That I was insulting you? That was kind of obvious. :roll:

If your going to post like this all the time people are going to call you out on it cos you are talking down to them while trying to look smart and for the record you don't look smart, you like you have google open in another tab and keep using a thesaurus.

I have the advantage cos america forces it's self on every body so we get loads of your tv programmes so we know all your rather pathetic insults such as loser and dork were as I bet you about 1 or 2 english programmes so you don't know any of our insults.

I say all that cos called some body a child isn't going to make them break down and cry or even effect them at the time.

I am actually starting to pitty you.

perfetc_666.png

I don't recall ever "trying " to look "smart" for you. I was voicing my opinion, as I would in any other thread.

If you couldn't analyze my last post properly, I wonder what you've been doing with all of my other posts?

Then, you expect me to insult you, and stoop to your level? I think not. I can say I'm done here, this argument was over 7 posts ago (Including this one, 8 posts).

It would take 1 minute therefore not distracting them from anything else and because it is so simple to implement into the game how many bugs can there be, even if there was a bug it wouldn't be that hard to find it so jagex could smooth it over in testing.

If putting in the game and testing it took more than an hour I would be very, very shocked.

There are at least 30-40 different types of bones in the game. Let's say that you have a computer genius that can create this particular code in less than 5 minutes per bones (have you ever see a IT guy working? so easily distracted) . This would take at the very least from 2 1/2 to a little more than 3 hours. When exagerating, try to at least not look too dumb.

You know that over 90% of the p2p-ers rant about updates they have gotten? And you know every single f2p would be honored with just a little tiny scratch of what you get.

Made-up numbers have absolutely no value. It's a fact though that there are a lot of P2P whinners about update, I like to change my gameplay accordingly. I'm sure that everyone in the world likes to receive something for free, this is not new.

I am not saying we deserve anything, but I am hoping that with my suggestions I could make the f2p world better to benefit ALL players as well as Jagex (an improvement in f2p means more players continue playing)

My point is that your suggestion only improves F2P. I would gladly accept this suggestion if this feature also helped members. Try to tweak it to so that it benefits also the ones paying for the game (aka those for support this game so you can play the free version).

My point is clear, I want a game that is reasonable doable, for me it will be already too late (an update like this probably won't get through before I max f2p).

However I find it sad in the deepest part in my hearth people disagree with me on the simple fact we do not pay, and frankly I am disappointed at tip.it because I have gotten much better result on RSOF, and TIF used to be better at all points than RSOF.....

I don't mind F2P getting updates, I only mind if only F2Pers benefits from it. Get that into your head, this has been my main point throughout this debate. You are sad because not all people are agreeing with you. You come here expecting 100% approval and instead you find me and a couples ones debating with you and all your counter arguments are about how members like me think they deserve everything and how F2P only gets small updates and a tiny one wouldn't be such a bad thing.

and by the way you should know I am one of the few f2p-ers that opposes things as skill capes because things like that should remain p2p.

I seriously don't mind about skill capes, they are not a game changer, they are mostly estetic and if implemented in F2P they should have no equipment bonus.

Though a million for the people on this thread that kept the old spirit of TIF alive.

If debating against a suggestion or rant is against the old spirit of TIF, then what a poor forum Tip.it has.

Maybe you forget but people like me have a purpose in the game, people look up to me in the f2p world and thrive to be like me. Not many will be able to resist the temptation of membership and thus in that way I contribute in an extra way for this community.

You have a way too high opinion of yourself. A purpose in a game. This is a game! People play it to have fun. You are taking this game way too seriously, if you care that much what other people think of you in an internet game, you need a reality check: it doesn't matter in the real world.

However I like to end my post with how sad I think it is that still a few p2p-ers think this way... just sad

I am sad for you that you won't play the real game. You are missing out on so many wonderful aspects of this game. I am sad for you to hurt yourself playing this game to the point you can't play guitar afterwards.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

It would take 1 minute therefore not distracting them from anything else and because it is so simple to implement into the game how many bugs can there be, even if there was a bug it wouldn't be that hard to find it so jagex could smooth it over in testing.

If putting in the game and testing it took more than an hour I would be very, very shocked.

There are at least 30-40 different types of bones in the game. Let's say that you have a computer genius that can create this particular code in less than 5 minutes per bones (have you ever see a IT guy working? so easily distracted) . This would take at the very least from 2 1/2 to a little more than 3 hours. When exagerating, try to at least not look too dumb.

There is 21 bones, so who is making up numbers?

Did you just base an entire argument against me on the fact that you think IT guys are easily distracted :lol:

then have the balls to call me dumb, I may not be the smartest person but next to you I look like freaking einstein.

perfetc_666.png

Did you just base an entire argument against me on the fact that you think IT guys are easily distracted

then have the balls to call me dumb, I may not be the smartest person but next to you I look like freaking einstein.

You are indeed not the smartest person I can tell you that very easily. There are 28 bones in the game according to tip.it (pretty close to my estimation and looks like you either can't count or can't read, pick one). I did not base my entire argument against you based on an approximation. I just showed that you have no idea how much time a feature like that would take to implement. You are clueless and are making exagerated statements and this doesn't make you look like an Enstein.

But you keep thinking that, self confidence is always good for the mentally challenged.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Did you just base an entire argument against me on the fact that you think IT guys are easily distracted

You are indeed not the smartest person I can tell you that very easily. There are 28 bones in the game according to tip.it (pretty close to my estimation and looks like you either can't count or can't read, pick one). I did not base my entire argument against you based on an approximation. I just showed that you have no idea how much time a feature like that would take to implement. You are clueless and are making exagerated statements and this doesn't make you look like an Enstein.

But you keep thinking that, self confidence is always good for the mentally challenged.

Actually it is 21 bones, some of the ones you counted are for quests, such as mosschin's bones which you wouldn't need to programme this for cos there is only one bone but good attempt. =D>

Your right I know nothing about programming, WHICH IS WHY I SAID THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT! :wall:

You did how ever base your argument on a generlization of IT guys saying they are easily distracted which makes you more mentally challenged than I could ever be.

perfetc_666.png

Actually it is 21 bones, some of the ones you counted are for quests, such as mosschin's bones which you wouldn't need to programme this for cos there is only one bone but good attempt. =D>

Your right I know nothing about programming, WHICH IS WHY I SAID THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT! :wall:

You did how ever base your argument on a generlization of IT guys saying they are easily distracted which makes you more mentally challenged than I could ever be.

I looked back and you are right in saying there are some bones that a one time quest only and wouldn't need programming. So you have 21 different bones to program, would that take 1 minute to implement and test? Now tell me you were exageratign and I'll drop this argument, if you know nothing about programming, you should not make statements like that it only make you look foolish.

As for programmers getting distracted, this is from personnal experience and does not only apply to IT workers only. So yes; it is a generalisation and it was no the base of my argumentation, if you persist on saying that, I'll call public safety and make you go back ot the asylum.

langerkiller.png

I looked back and you are right in saying there are some bones that a one time quest only and wouldn't need programming. So you have 21 different bones to program, would that take 1 minute to implement and test? Now tell me you were exageratign and I'll drop this argument, if you know nothing about programming, you should not make statements like that it only make you look foolish.

As for programmers getting distracted, this is from personnal experience and does not only apply to IT workers only. So yes; it is a generalisation and it was no the base of my argumentation, if you persist on saying that, I'll call public safety and make you go back ot the asylum.

No, I said if it took more than an hour for it to be prgrammed and tested I would be shocked Remember there won't just be 1 person doing it, there could be 1 person per bone (unlikly but if the programming team has 21 members then it could be like that). So an hour could be quite accurate.

So you have experianced a few slow IT workers or whatever now every person every were is like that? :roll:

You seem to be a very selfish person, f2p shouldn't get a tiny update cos it wouldn't benfit you (your words) and now only your experiences count for something? :shame:

perfetc_666.png

It's getting really hard to reply to you when you make so many typos, but I'm gonna have a shot anyway.

Looks like you admitted to having exagerated a bit on the time, that's good. I also have no idea how long it would take for them to implement such a feature but it would take longer that someone snapping his fingers. Don't want to be a pain again, but it would be more efficient to let one IT guy handle the whole feature than to have a whole team handling doing the same thing. Having more people doing the same thing with different methods usually ends up having different results.

You can call me selfish all you want, I mostly define myself as a paying costumer and I want my money to be used to improve my gameplay. My experience doesn't count more than anyone's but you still haven't shown me how implementing such a feature could only take 1 minute...or 1 hour as you have slightly changed.

Things you gotta take into the equation :

- timing of each buried bones (is it faster or slower, by what %)

- is it stopped by combat? (especially important for those slaying, killing dragons or agressive monsters)

- is it stopped by clicking away? (some macro type only stops when you are clicking between 2 actions, farming is one example)

- creating the graphical interface

- does the interface opens up everytime you click a bone

yeah it probably takes one hour to implement this... get real kid.

langerkiller.png

Why do you members have to horde your privileges? Don't pretend it isn't greed and selfishness.

Does it affect YOUR freaking gameplay if some other idiots get a nice new option? No. It will benefit you, albeit a bit less maybe, but a benefit's a benefit.

Who came up with the lame list of features to be implemented? I don't think it'll take half a day to write a few lines of codes to allow players to "bury X" bones. That's all that's needed really. Don't argue about how much time its needed. I don't know, you don't know either. Unless you tell me you're an Jagex employee, all your assumptions are just predictions, and not proof. So I don't need to listen to them.

But even if it takes a longer time, I don't think it'll compromise the quality of the weekly members' update. So cut the crap about being selfish. If it doesn't affect you, stop whining and trying to argue that it will affect you.

I don't get why you would call Maur an idiot...

I never said it would affect my gameplay, I said I don't want Jagex devoting too much time on an update that will mostly benefit non paying costumers.

I made the list to show Perfect that implementing a feature doesn't take 1 minute neither does it take 1 hour. I highly doubt it only takes half a day but my guess is as good as yours, which means nothing.

I also think that this should not be a priority in terms of update to F2P. Other features should be updated first, mostly the combat triangle. Take into account F2P doesn't get updated often and you will find that special feature to be far away from the top.

Thing is there are so many demands from F2Pers (just look at the Why can't F2P have... thread), you either have to prioritize or give them all they want. Prioritizing means this feature will not be implemented because it's not a priority and giving them all they want means ruining P2P.

If you want to keep the name calling, then from now on I'll start calling a cheap F2P whinner. This is a childish response to a childish first strike, but hey if it makes you feel better and makes me feel better, why not?

langerkiller.png

It's getting really hard to reply to you when you make so many typos, but I'm gonna have a shot anyway.

Looks like you admitted to having exagerated a bit on the time, that's good. I also have no idea how long it would take for them to implement such a feature but it would take longer that someone snapping his fingers. Don't want to be a pain again, but it would be more efficient to let one IT guy handle the whole feature than to have a whole team handling doing the same thing. Having more people doing the same thing with different methods usually ends up having different results.

You can call me selfish all you want, I mostly define myself as a paying costumer and I want my money to be used to improve my gameplay. My experience doesn't count more than anyone's but you still haven't shown me how implementing such a feature could only take 1 minute...or 1 hour as you have slightly changed.

Things you gotta take into the equation :

- timing of each buried bones (is it faster or slower, by what %)

- is it stopped by combat? (especially important for those slaying, killing dragons or agressive monsters)

- is it stopped by clicking away? (some macro type only stops when you are clicking between 2 actions, farming is one example)

- creating the graphical interface

- does the interface opens up everytime you click a bone

yeah it probably takes one hour to implement this... get real kid.

Seriously, go up and read my post I never said 1 minute, I said I would be shocked if it took more than 1 hour. Learn to read.

It is exactly the same as other x options.

I don't work at jagex but I assume they all work the same way, otherwise the game would be VERY messed up, with different people writing the code totaly differently all over the game.

This is like teaching a child about time relativity.

your reading skills are starting to worry me, read my name carefully .... now read how you have spelt it .... there we go :roll:

Jagex usually make a rather large change and 2 or 3 minor changes, just look at this weeks update: 2 big changes (pub and new monster) and 3 small changes (new combat, chat tweeks and new spell icons). This suggestion would fit in with the small changes.

I have just relised how badly your arguments suck.

Theres the worn out "I pay, I should get everything".

The "time argument".

The "they only get a set number of updates" (although you are only implying this one).

Lastly the insults section of your posts.

perfetc_666.png

wrote:

There's your 1 minute statement from page 6 I think. You also said you would be shocked if it took them more than one hour, I showed you things that would make this feature take more than one hour to implement. Looks like you have amnesia, see a doctor for that.

don't work at jagex but I assume they all work the same way, otherwise the game would be VERY messed up, with different people writing the code totaly differently all over the game.

In poject management, it's simpler if you have a single individual superversing the end work and going over the corrections to have a unified work. I would be surprised if the Jagex programmers would all write their codes seperatly and implement them by themselves without verification.

I realise I have spelt your name wrong, big deal. I didn't realise (by the way, stop writing "relise", it hurst my brains) your name was spelt imperfectly.

Yes this suggestion would fit in the minor changes, but would not benefit the paying costumers, hence why I don't support this idea.

I have just relised how badly your arguments suck.

Theres the worn out "I pay, I should get everything".

The "time argument".

The "they only get a set number of updates" (although you are only implying this one).

Lastly the insults section of your posts.

Please stop using that "relise" word.

I pay, therefore Jagex works for me, that's the law of business. The day Jagex stop working for their paying costumers, they'll start losing business really fast. If you really need a picture for that, you're even dumber than you think.

The time argument was used against your exageration. It was used to show how poor your argumentation skills are.

It's true that they only get a small numbers of updates per year. Why would that change???

The insults started flying when you implied that next to me, you looked like Enstein. I accept being insulted by intelligent posters, not by some elementary school RS'er.

langerkiller.png

:lol: usually when I put lol or :lol: I just thought it was light hearted, not enough to make me laugh butmaybe a smile but when I read "I pay, therefore Jagex works for me" I had to laugh.

Only some body as selfish as you could think that.

I said 1 minute like some bdoy says "I am going the shop I will be back in a sec" no body can go the shop and back in a sec.

You suggested thing that could make it take longer none of which were true.

"In poject management, it's simpler if you have a single individual superversing the end work and going over the corrections to have a unified work. I would be surprised if the Jagex programmers would all write their codes seperatly and implement them by themselves without verification."

How does that support your argument, exculding the lack sense of course. You said some body to look over it then at the end it turns out that person doesn't do his job. :?

It hurts your brains to read, maybe you should go the doctor or an optician. It could be your brain, see how I avoided the obvious insult.

Ok, there seems to be a problem here, it is your selfishness so to help you with your condition I am going to say it for about the fifth time.

Not all updates have to effect members. Remember that, put it on a post it note and stick on the side of the monitor so you will remember. :)

If my skills are poor yours are non exsistant.

By the way we know you don't supprt this so why are you wasting your time posting here? :wall:

Jagex works for you :lol: that has made my day ....

perfetc_666.png

I said 1 minute like some bdoy says "I am going the shop I will be back in a sec" no body can go the shop and back in a sec.

Sonic's his name and speed's his game!

If my skills are poor yours are non exsistant.

The relevance of this comment is entirely clear!

Personally, i think that F2P should receive no new content. There is one factor that makes me think this.

They.

Do.

Not.

Pay.

F2P should be happy with what they have ( no Maur im not attacking you, i completely understand how hard getting F2P 99 prayer must be.)

Technically Jagex DOES work for us. If not for us, then whom? They are paid to keep us entertained with new content.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

Once again had a really hard reading your post because of the grammar and such, but I see you are quite new at argumentation so I guess it's normal that you can't understand everything you read.

If you can't understand that the costumer is king in business, you lack experience at life in general, probably means you are young (which wouldn't surprise me a bit).

Now you say you made an analogy (a comparison if you can't understand that word) about the 1 minute statement meaning it would not take long, you said one hour at the most, I showed you what a normal business company would take into account when implementing such a feature. You rejected this saying it didn't make sense proving you have no experience at business either.

If you don't understand how project management work, then come back in a few years to debate this.

Oh by the way, my brain is fine when reading proper sentences and such, it has much difficulty reading elementary grade grammar. Sorry I can't lower myself to your level, it has been to many years since my elementary years.

The only reason why I post here is because it's the rant forum, this would be better placed in the suggestion fourm where I rarely venture. These forums are a place to engage in debates and discussion, not blind approval.

Once again, the costumer is king and Jagex really work for those who pay, in your case they probably work for your mommy. I'm glad to have made your day, children are so easily entertained.

langerkiller.png

Personally, i think that F2P should receive no new content. There is one factor that makes me think this.

They.

Do.

Not.

Pay.

F2P should be happy with what they have ( no Maur im not attacking you, i completely understand how hard getting F2P 99 prayer must be.)

Actually they do pay, not out of there own pockets but they contribute 7% of all of jagex's earnings, which if they earn a million £'s in 1 year (which is a very very low estimate of what they earn) that is still £70,000 just off f2p.

Technically Jagex DOES work for us. If not for us, then whom? They are paid to keep us entertained with new content.

So if you buy a dvd from HMV, they work for you? If you buy a car from Ford, they work for you? If you buy a microwave from comit, they work for you? You use some bodys internet to be on this website, do they work for you? So if I have all these people working for me how come I give them money? All other business's owners get money off people working for them. :?

We work for jagex if anything, product testing as it were :lol:

Langer, wall (that wasn't meant to be a smiley btw).

It was an awesome post being so on topic and such .... :lol:

I love the psychology bit aswell, totaly wrong but still well sone for trying. =D> Try a bit harder and I am sure you will get a gold star.

I could tell you the reason why my grammer is so poor but I have no reason to :D

The old saying the customer is always right, it is bollox. The customer is the shop or the suppliers little b****.

perfetc_666.png

[hide=]

They.

Do.

Not.

Pay.

Actually they do pay, not out of there own pockets but they contribute 7% of all of jagex's earnings, which if they earn a million £'s in 1 year (which is a very very low estimate of what they earn) that is still £70,000 just off f2p.

So if you buy a dvd from HMV, they work for you? If you buy a car from Ford, they work for you? If you buy a microwave from comit, they work for you? You use some bodys internet to be on this website, do they work for you? So if I have all these people working for me how come I give them money? All other business's owners get money off people working for them. :?

We work for jagex if anything, product testing as it were :lol:

Langer, wall (that wasn't meant to be a smiley btw).

It was an awesome post being so on topic and such .... :lol:

I love the psychology bit aswell, totaly wrong but still well sone for trying. =D> Try a bit harder and I am sure you will get a gold star.

I could tell you the reason why my grammer is so poor but I have no reason to :D

The old saying the customer is always right, it is bollox. The customer is the shop or the suppliers little b****.

[/hide]

Honestly, please, look at what you are saying.

All other business's owners get money off people working for them. :?

Really? I thought they payed people for the labour they need to make a profit.

so if you buy a dvd from HMV, they work for you? If you buy a car from Ford, they work for you? If you buy a microwave from comit, they work for you?

Yes, they work FOR us in the sense they work to produce FOR us. I think you misunderstand, we don't mean that;

WE ARE THE CEO OF JAGEX AND THEY WORK FOR US

They work for us in the way that without us, they wouldn't exist. They work to produce items that we buy and therefore we own them. We could control an entire company if we decided,

"Penut butter sucks, nobody in the world buy peanut butter."

Kraft wouldn't continue to make Peanut butter, they would stop production. So technically we can control them, no?

And so forth we could decide,

"Nobody ever buy another Cadbury product."

They would go out of business like greased lightning ( or sonic on the way to the shops ).

The customer is the shop or the suppliers little b****.

This really proves my point that you are not intelligent enough to be allowed near a computer.

Yes this has truly gotten way out of topic, it usually do when someone is so wrong he can't "relise" it (see I'm using baby words like you).

I'm glad Pika showed up, I was starting to feel like a kindergarden employee.

langerkiller.png