Fast MA guide 10-15 ranks an hour.

metoo1000

The Tip.It Guide says Lord Marshal prefix comes at 400, so that's what I said as well.

I remember arguing with that guy over if this is cheating or not. Eventually he just said "You're wrong, admit it" when I still had plenty of arguments left.

And why'd you get kicked? :S

I'm a mod in the fast ma channel, I try to make someone stop spamming, and the result?

152l55l.png

:thumbdown:

Might have been a misclick due to the fact hisn name was probably very close to mind, but I haven't had anyone apologizing ever.

owned XD

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

I'm a mod in the fast ma channel, I try to make someone stop spamming, and the result?

152l55l.png

:thumbdown:

Might have been a misclick due to the fact his name was probably very close to mine, but I haven't had anyone apologizing ever.

I am sure that was a miss-kick, however I'll have it changed so ya'll can't be kicked. <3: (Chris included..) ;)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Metoo you don't have to collect rocks if your not blue since attacking the wall is 10 moves it got me kicked out of the chat or it could have been lieing crashers I don't know. :roll:

Edit:It was crashers they got caught in the end. :P

• 4 weeks later...

I'm gonna do this now. I had been planning on buying a berserker ring, and now that the imbued ones are offically out, now was a perfect time to do ma to rank 300. Didn't expect it to be 1 rank if oyu lose and 2 if you win :ohnoes:

I started yesterday, rank 33/300 -.-

I also here the limit is 12 ranks per hour, which makes this 25 hours assuming you get 12 ranks an hour, so Jagax uber fails on this one. I don't like playing long games like this, which is I why I say PC>SW, but at least a serker ring (i) gives +8 str :lol:

why they didn't release it earlier is beyond me, but oh well. great guide, and I hope to have my serker ring (i) within the next 9 days :thumbsup:

god, jagex, speed this up though :evil:

Ss4goku264.png

ss4goku264.png

• 3 weeks later...