The Cd's I keep coming back too - 10 A day for 10 days

das

1. Led Zeppelin - Mothership

This album is such a wide variety of music. The only exclusive I feel is misty mountain hop, but I feel it perfectly captures the essence of rock with some songs like rock and roll, the immigrant song, Stairwat to Heaven, Kashmir, Black Dog, Dazed and Confused

513M3h1b3mL._SS500_.jpg

2. Offspring - Splinter

51xLGY3n6lL._SS500_.jpg

This album plays well from front to end - Lightning Rod, and race agaisnt myself are by far my favorites although the noose is close behind.

3. Sage Francis - Personal Journals

61WCC1GBFQL._SS500_.jpg

I feel this is one of the quintessential rap cd's of the modern era. Sage hits his lyrics passionately and avoids the topics of guns drugs and misogyny.

4. Pink Floyd - Echoes

41kc%2BdStEbL._SS400_.jpg

'Nuff Said. This covers pink floyds career and has some great music from all of his cd's

5. Daredevil Soundtrack

51SHSF7T6HL._SS500_.jpg

This is the CD that got me out of rap only and exploring rock, it's got a great mix of soft, hard rock and some techno

6. Atmosphere - God Loves Ugly

51eJODofWbL._SS400_.jpg

So soul cleansing and amazing lyrics

7. Red Six - Masturbate

l_c1f36793ec0a4b53a87237c20d6a8c03.jpg

A cd I doubt any of you will EVER find - But it's a great underground CD that has fresh lyrics and a new style, and i'm on it :-D

8. Fort Minor - Rising Tied

Has some different styles of rap, very good - I prefer High Road and Kenji

61KRST8CENL._SS400_.jpg

9. Simon and Garfunkel - The best of

I love the sound of silence - the sound means alot to me

51Jp9Bev5ML._SS500_.jpg

10 . Genus Pro - Grow

Another low distribution underground rap group - For all the metal here, I give you the underground!

l_c268716f52ca5ee872097d1e6b5355ae.jpg

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I have to be pmed to post in the forum? :(

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Not to post in the forums, just to write up lists. I guess everyone who's been writing lists without being PMed are being flamed.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=786696

The album lists were supposed to be once a week every monday, and the person who does one list pms the next person who will post their list the next week so that everybody's list gets time in the spotlight and the forum doesn't get cluttered with lists as it is right now. However, since the lists came back, people haven't been waiting a week each time and have started posting without being pmed, leading to several lists a day.

Also, the lists were supposed to be 30 albums minimum.

Sorry if my last couple posts came out harsh or if it seems like I'm flaming.

Not to post in the forums, just to write up lists. I guess everyone who's been writing lists without being PMed are being flamed.

I saw people getting flamed for seemingly no reason, so i figured id go trollin to get to the bottom of this. :P

I see now so I will see if I can get the pm topic stickified and officlized.

Abraham Lincoln

I saw people getting flamed for seemingly no reason, so i figured id go trollin to get to the bottom of this. :P

That's helpful. :D

DON'T FEED THE TROLL

OT: I think Das' face should be an emoticon.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

DON'T FEED THE TROLL

OT: I think Das' face should be an emoticon.

i uploaded :twss: - so you can call it my emote if you like :-D

Abraham Lincoln

• 2 weeks later...

AMEN!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

AMEN!

Not that I necessarily agree with the flaming on the list topics but helps to read the whole thread.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)