[TWR]Tempted Killers defeats BlacKnights

Viking_Ship

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last sentence was uncalled for tbh.. Expect a rematch, and expect to lose.

I think that part could have been left out also.

Cant wait for the rematch, but idk bout losing :o

Gl in the future. :thumbsup:

61978436.png

warlordlol.gifCurrent Tempted Killers Council

End of story, BK pulled bad, wasn't in our timezone yet we still pulled close to 40. We didn't really care about this war. You won because you wanted it more then us. Bait more, we didnt/don't care ;)

As for your pull, how many were actual TK? I've heard you had some multi-clanners.

End of story, BK pulled bad, wasn't in our timezone yet we still pulled close to 40. We didn't really care about this war. You won because you wanted it more then us. Bait more, we didnt/don't care ;)

As for your pull, how many were actual TK? I've heard you had some multi-clanners.

in this war.. we had 3-4.

TK doesn't have multi clanners from TWR at least :)

And we are not the only clan with Multi clanners here in TWR.

1actw.gif

sefriendly.png

il bet if i actually checked your pull with the ML's it would come to around 10 or more, but i dont have the time...

oversized.jpg[/bads]

il bet if i actually checked your pull with the ML's it would come to around 10 or more, but i dont have the time...

Not really. it would have been 90, we do not have 100 multiclanners

1actw.gif

sefriendly.png

might i remind you multi-clanning is not against the rules so why bring it up? it's not going to do anything if clans keep complaining saying TK has multi-clanners, perhaps you should wait and see if no multi-clanning rule is passed them start complaining and pointing it out. we have no members who are in other twr clans so get off our backs.

maybe even if clans stopped talking about it, TK might even deal with it, but if clans wish to keep complaining why should we bother :D

GF bk, we will be looking forward to wars in the future.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

might i remind you multi-clanning is not against the rules so why bring it up? it's not going to do anything if clans keep complaining saying TK has multi-clanners, perhaps you should wait and see if no multi-clanning rule is passed them start going on about it.

maybe even if clans stopped talking about it TK, might even deal with it, but if clans wish to keep complaining why should we bother :D

doesnt really make sense but il get off the topic.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

might i remind you multi-clanning is not against the rules so why bring it up? it's not going to do anything if clans keep complaining saying TK has multi-clanners, perhaps you should wait and see if no multi-clanning rule is passed them start going on about it.

maybe even if clans stopped talking about it TK, might even deal with it, but if clans wish to keep complaining why should we bother :D

doesnt really make sense but il get off the topic.

Yes dfdarkpyro, i suggest you stay off our topics if you've got nothing useful to say.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Ok, listen up, you are DOWNFALL, YOU ARE NOT IN TK, STOP TALKING DAMN IT! LEAVE US ALONE, CAN'T YOU STOP ARGUING ALL THE TIME...

Seriously, if you have a problem with us, you are free to come to our IRC and tell us everything, get it?

1actw.gif

sefriendly.png

Ok, listen up, you are DOWNFALL, YOU ARE NOT IN TK, STOP TALKING DAMN IT! LEAVE US ALONE, CAN'T YOU STOP ARGUING ALL THE TIME...

Seriously, if you have a problem with us, you are free to come to our IRC and tell us everything, get it?

ok its just friendly rivalary or h/o u spell that, relax.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

ok its just friendly rivalary or h/o u spell that, relax.

And you tell me to relax? I don't think your leader would be happy about what you are doing right now.

Please, knock it off, stop talking about multi clanning, it really annoys us.

1actw.gif

sefriendly.png