[TWR]Tempted Killers defeats BlacKnights

Viking_Ship

Ok, listen up, you are DOWNFALL, YOU ARE NOT IN TK, STOP TALKING DAMN IT! LEAVE US ALONE, CAN'T YOU STOP ARGUING ALL THE TIME...

Seriously, if you have a problem with us, you are free to come to our IRC and tell us everything, get it?

You mad bro?

New account: Jack

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I done see anything really to be mad about.... Dark was just making a point that was completly flame free

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Do not forget if you flame, you are putting yourself in a big problem on this forums.

And i won't look at your msgs again, I do not want to see anything anymore.

You have something to say, say it in your IRC, that's it

1actw.gif

sefriendly.png

Do not forget if you flame, you are putting yourself in a big problem on this forums.

And i won't look at your msgs again, I do not want to see anything anymore.

You have something to say, say it in your IRC, that's it

Easy bro, calm down.

New account: Jack

Downfaill go take care of your own clan when you said get off my top i got off now do same for ours :)

Thanks for fight BK shame pull for a 5 year old clan but i guess every clan has there bad times

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

Downfaill go take care of your own clan when you said get off my top i got off now do same for ours :)

Thanks for fight BK shame pull for a 5 year old clan but i guess every clan has there bad times

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

might i remind you multi-clanning is not against the rules so why bring it up? it's not going to do anything if clans keep complaining saying TK has multi-clanners, perhaps you should wait and see if no multi-clanning rule is passed them start complaining and pointing it out. we have no members who are in other twr clans so get off our backs.

maybe even if clans stopped talking about it, TK might even deal with it, but if clans wish to keep complaining why should we bother :D

GF bk, we will be looking forward to wars in the future.

(11:50:51) -[uT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: vormillion is in 4 clans: nutzforpc9, Divine Vindicators, Tempted Killers, Kings of world 141

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

might i remind you multi-clanning is not against the rules so why bring it up? it's not going to do anything if clans keep complaining saying TK has multi-clanners, perhaps you should wait and see if no multi-clanning rule is passed them start complaining and pointing it out. we have no members who are in other twr clans so get off our backs.

maybe even if clans stopped talking about it, TK might even deal with it, but if clans wish to keep complaining why should we bother :D

GF bk, we will be looking forward to wars in the future.

(11:50:51) -[uT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: vormillion is in 4 clans: nutzforpc9, Divine Vindicators, Tempted Killers, Kings of world 141

he has asked to be taken off DV member-list and i think they not even official clan but thanks for caring uffan ;)

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

Downfall go take care of your own clan when you said get off my top i got off now do same for ours :)

Yeah, it's called out of our timezone and in your's. Was expected when I saw the time and how many people were working or doing social activities IRL. In BK, RL ALWAYS comes before a war. I don't know how things work in TK. BTW, nice flame bair there Sparze. Real mature.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

When Downfall had Polish Hussar members in their wars, we didn't brought it up

Vormillion asked that it's gonna be his last war

and

BKJordan, if you speak for all Bk, then don't flatter, look at K0s

106h346.png

and

BK, don't flatter, look at K0s

just to clear up, Polish Hussar is on break from TWR, and there members that wanted to still have wars joined us for the time that HP remains on summer break.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

and

BK, don't flatter, look at K0s

just to clear up, Polish Hussar is on break from TWR, and there members that wanted to still have wars joined us for the time that HP remains on summer break.

Okay so If Polish hunters are on break from TWR they are not considered multi claning in Twr but when Some one From non TWR clan joins Tk its Multi claning? LOL

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

Ok, listen up, you are DOWNFALL, YOU ARE NOT IN TK, STOP TALKING DAMN IT! LEAVE US ALONE, CAN'T YOU STOP ARGUING ALL THE TIME...

Seriously, if you have a problem with us, you are free to come to our IRC and tell us everything, get it?

ok its just friendly rivalary or h/o u spell that, relax.

Its not a rivalry since you can't compete. Just saying. ::'

he has asked to be taken off DV member-list and i think they not even official clan but thanks for caring uffan

Funny just say someone in w141 named Vormillion saying DV in <3: Sorry i'm a w141 noob so I notice stuff like that >.>, so maybe he is trying to be taken off TK's list i'm not sure, but if he didn't war against BK I don't see a problem..

6590ew.jpg

ok its just friendly rivalary or h/o u spell that, relax.

Its not a rivalry since you can't compete. Just saying. ::'

LOVELOST IS A TROLL, WUT?

tpr.gif