biggest battle runescape WILL hopefully see

Kedai

I reckon it would be cool if they made a siege server that can hold 10 000 people, it would be Pay to play...the would be NO newbs.

then all of rs gets swarmed by monsters that currently exist like fire giants, black demons, chaos dwarves, the black knights, lessers,greaters,trolls,hellhounds ect and all drops on these monsters increased by 60%. to give some incentive to come play,all of the server would be multi combat and every where is no pk zone except past lvl 40 wild where everything goes, the leader (zamoraks avatar) would be at axe hut and be lvl 450 as well as guarded by 2 lvl 240 Shades, drops would be dragon med Dragon plate dragon legs and dragon two handed sword.(yeh ful ldragon would be obtainable by defeating him) then people would be able to pk other parties attempting to beat the leader, but to have any chance at winning you would need a huge team, it would be complete anarchy and a hell of a lot of fun.lvl 50+ wild would be packed wit demons of all kinds and fire giants. the server would stay up for a total of say 1 week then be removed players keep any spoils they got from time on the server and if the leader was defeated the person who made the kill would be hailed as the most powerful character on rs.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon it would be cool if they made a siege server that can hold 10 000 people, it would be Pay to play...the would be NO newbs.

Can you imagine the strain on the server though?

Btw, when i said 10,000 before, I meant 1,000 :oops: I think i should edit

then all of rs gets swarmed by monsters that currently exist like fire giants, black demons, chaos dwarves, the black knights, lessers,greaters,trolls,hellhounds ect and all drops on these monsters increased by 60%. to give some incentive to come play,all of the server would be multi combat and every where is no pk zone except past lvl 40 wild where everything goes, the leader (zamoraks avatar) would be at axe hut and be lvl 450 as well as guarded by 2 lvl 240 Shades, drops would be dragon med Dragon plate dragon legs and dragon two handed sword.(yeh ful ldragon would be obtainable by defeating him) then people would be able to pk other parties attempting to beat the leader, but to have any chance at winning you would need a huge team, it would be complete anarchy and a hell of a lot of fun.lvl 50+ wild would be packed wit demons of all kinds and fire giants. the server would stay up for a total of say 1 week then be removed players keep any spoils they got from time on the server and if the leader was defeated the person who made the kill would be hailed as the most powerful character on rs.

m8 thats a great idea lol

i would love to see that ;D

I WOULD FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooooo!!!!!! i got an idea, it will be a mini-quest like trawling or treasure trails, where u and maybe some friends go into a battle field and fight off progressively stronger waves of monsters and then eventually.............. Zamorak himself! Little NPC's would collect the loot and store it in a treasure chest at the place u start at, and at the end of the adventure, whether u die or beat Zamorak (who would drop full Saradomin armor) u pick up the loot. Still dont know how u'd regulate people like Smoresoccer and SilverIon constantly killing Zamorak and taking control of the Runescape economy in a day though.

• 1 year later...

My plan:

1. [*:2onz23bc]All places multicombat

[*:2onz23bc]People cannot attack each other

[*:2onz23bc]Barriers on exits from safe areas(like Castle Wars)

[*:2onz23bc]On right click for barriers, there should be "Teleport barrier", which would teleport you to any safe area you want

[*:2onz23bc]Monsters can't get in barriers

[*:2onz23bc]Everyone starts in safe point nearest to them

[*:2onz23bc]Wildy effect e.g. monsters are only aggressive if you are in a certain level difference(You can still attack them yourself, but they are not aggressive)

runescaperights0hc.gif

Click on Website to join my clan, Impures Unite.

fixfriendsol7.gif

Shouldn't there be more dwarf truck stops? Click to support.

LLLLLLLLLet's get ready to Rrrrrrrrumble!!! :P :P :P

Woot! Time to whip out ancients! :twisted:

fan of her's.
You know what I hate? People putting an apostrophe on a personal pronoun. STOP IT.

When you die, or you can hold onto 4 when you die (5 with protect Item), otherwise you would have a lot of people like myself sit this out because they don't want to risk all of their Items.

Set up towers in places like the White Knight's Castle which is for Mages/Rangers to attack from. Mosters can get up there, but only if they can break through teh Meleeer's first...

Some races (Elves, Dwarves etc) are fighting along side us, we are unable to attack them

I also like the Idea of a 10 000 person Server, that would be insane and I would probabily get Members just for this \'

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

this would be sooo awesome. Maybe they'd add some items or spells that partly protect yourself against these types of monsters too.

erm... i guess there's silverlight but ya know wut i mean.....

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

10k people per server?? Holy ****. My comp would blow up due of all the lag :shock:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• 1 year later...

how about making it so that it's every 4 months , for one week, each server would be attacked, and the beasts in each world that are attacking would be defeated after a while, making that world safe. To actually fight those beats, you must enrole with say.... a knight of Varrock. Then you can attack the beasts without dieing, but you get to keep the drops. If you do not enroll, than you would not be able to attack the beats, but they can attack you with 50% less damage done to you. But you won't lose anything, just teled to the nearest city. Say, an undead general of Zamorak attacks Misthalin and any kingdom that helps it. About each day an update on the war would appear, saying for example

"The H.A.M., though against most parts of Misthalin, had agreed to the terms of the war. They are expected to send in reinforcements to the untouched varrock south. The Guards are still holding the largely untouched south gate, other than the Dark wizards who felt their lord. The east and westgate seems to survive well with the financial help of the banks nearby. The ZMI, though unknown where their headquarters are, have sent in a small battalion of armed and fierce warriors. The North Gate however, seems to crumble every second as the demons start bringing in the Ancient guardians of Annakarl, the greater demons, in to the heat of battle.

And we can't leave without saying that recent roars heard from the North west of varrock seem to tell that a large beast might be getting angry... lets just hope that it's not the King Black Dragon..."

This could also be used with other attacks, for example an unexpected attack from Morytania.

though it cant happen (except if they get an extremely strong game engine), I can just hope this going to happen.It might work like something like a week-only quest where you will be sent in the frontlines where a cutscene will appear with an army of greaters demons and something like a Zombie with wings... man am I going to like it! They can even destroy a ruin for example, making it so that you don't require a talisman, but now would be guarded by zamorakians, making their mages slightly more abundant. Of course, if you don't defeat them...

Can't I dream :cry: .

Man did that blow right out of me...

22031_s.gif

I support. But only if random events get turned of when your in a non safe area. Autoers will die anyways so there is really no point to have them.

I also think that it should be once a month instead of once a year.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

ye,it will be great,but unfortinatly Jagex wont do that,but if RS2 will end,that will be great event for ending it,and starting RS3.well,if we even plan this event each server will hold max 1k of peope beacuse 5-10x more monster NPCs.even if they upgrade connection and hardware server with more then 1500 people would lag too much!!!

Great idea,i thought something like that,couple months ago,but never said to any1,this is far better then my idea.

BTW: CROATIA RULLLZZZ OVER ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D> =D>

3:2

orao8.png

Always buying something.

Ok, this is an absolutely AWESOME idea. I support safe zones, though I am not sure now where to. Did it not occur to anyone to use Karamja as one? The only way a monster could reach there is by somehow clicking their way onto a boat heading there, so I don't know. Of course, the ferry would be free back and forth for all those who want to avoid the battles entirely.

Perhaps walls and lines of defenses in all of the areas? Like a reinforced wall outside of Edgeville and Varrock, maybe Barbarian Village?

Certain servers, I'm afraid it would have to be so. And there should be two for F2P, and like 3 or 4 for P2P. The P2P players could still go on F2P if they wished.

Another safe zone idea, maybe the far south, out of the way places protected heavily? Like Shanty Pass or Mudskipper Point.

So, to conclude.

-Safe Zones in Karamja, Shanty Pass, and possibly Mudskipper point. Probably one around a bank, maybe in Al Kharid.

-Walls and reinforced walls around Northern cities.

-2 Certain F2P Servers, and 4 Certain P2P servers, also an announcement.

This would most likely be an annual or semi annual event, (every year or every half year.) It would be difficult to organize.

And yes, there should be level 16 monsters at the very least, as in the Goblins in Stronghold of Security.

Comments?

Twibb.png

i think this would be great, but it would need to be relegated to a couple of servers that were clearly labeled. Being randomly slaughtered in lumby as a lvl 3 would not encourage me to stay on.

Still... It would be effing awsome !!! :mrgreen: (say hi to mr. green!)

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

• 2 weeks later...

rofl this idea/mini-war is awesome i completely love it.

if they made this man i would be pulling out some ice barrage and stuff.

Judgement Is Harsh For Those Who Take It So Lightly...

Paired Up with Totaldude94

silverthehedgehog.jpg

I like to think i deliver more then just pizza...

• 4 weeks later...

Too much coding to do it in the real world.

I suppose they could make something like goblin village into a city that can transform ownership.

IE

Wolves are coming to attack, you have 1 day to defeat them.

You then have to try to defend goblin village.

Sort of like castle wars. THere are x amount of flags. You cannot pick them up, you can only defend them. At the end of the day, they will count up all the flag on ALL the worlds. If the attacker is holding more than half of the flags, the village will be referred to as Wolves village, which they will change on the RS official map. The npc's there will also change to wolves.

Of course you still need to be able to do the quests that involve some of these goblins, so the goblins that are required for quests will stay there as prisoners.

But of course if jagex did this, they would do only p2p, so it probably won't be goblin village.

magicmagics.png

Magicmagics.png

Magicmagics.png

I think only a few servers should have that. Because otherwise, the people that don't exactly feel like battling would have to just stay in the safe zone.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• 2 weeks later...

i love the idea all the way!! i support fully and oh yeah id pull out some of the full dragon lol :twisted: its be great to kill things all over runescape withour having to go anywhere!!! =D> greta idea keep them coming and btw this is actually the frst ever post in all my posting days that i read every comment on it lol do you have to be amazed you all held my intrest for a good while lol :thumbsup: