Getting 70 runecrafting and hunter.

Monkeyanniee

Hi, im Monkeyannie, and im currently getting all my stats to 70+

I have 2 left, runecrafting and hunter, both 67 at the mo.

For runecrafting, im making deaths at the abyss, with pouches and all that. Is that a good way? Cause alot of people still go to natures even though its less profit and exp.

Was just wondering if deaths are ok too..

And for hunter shall i do chinchompas or black salamanders?

I can do either.

Any help is welcome, thanks.

Currently - Slaying to 99!

Monkeyannie.pngMonkeyannie.png

[hide=Drops]Notable drops-

Dragon- 10 Platelegs / 3 Med Helms / 10 Plateskirts / 1 Spear / 3 Left Halves / 4 Claws / 3 Ruined Armour Lumps / 200+ Boots / 3 Pickaxes

Godwars- 1 Bandos Chestplate / Shard 1 / Shard 2 / 4 Sets of ancient robes

Barrows- 250M+ LOOT Including 10 Spears (back in the day) / Guthans spear and Dharoks helm in 1 chest (at the time it was worth 8M, a big deal to many people then lol) / 8 Guthans helms / 3 Dharoks helms / 4 Veracs Helms / etc.

Other Slayer stuff- Whips 20 / Dark Bows 3 / Granite Mauls 20 / Ranging Ammys 6 / 1 Visage (steel dragons) / 40+ effigies

I play on and off. I'll play the game solidly for a month then quit for the next 3, lol.[/hide][/size]

Yeah do deaths if they are better xp and profit.

And if you have hunter brawlers do Sally then, because you get alot more money then abit of slower xp @ chins.

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Thanks alot dude :)

Dragon- 10 Platelegs / 3 Med Helms / 10 Plateskirts / 1 Spear / 3 Left Halves / 4 Claws / 3 Ruined Armour Lumps / 200+ Boots / 3 Pickaxes

Barrows- 250M+ LOOT Including 10 Spears (back in the day) / Guthans spear and Dharoks helm in 1 chest (at the time it was worth 8M, a big deal to many people then lol) / 8 Guthans helms / 3 Dharoks helms / 4 Veracs Helms / etc.

Other Slayer stuff- Whips 20 / Dark Bows 3 / Granite Mauls 20 / Ranging Ammys 6 / 1 Visage (steel dragons) / 40+ effigies

I play on and off. I'll play the game solidly for a month then quit for the next 3, lol.[/hide][/size]

Actually, many still do Natures because it's faster than abyss for XP.

Think like this. Casual Graahking is 2k ess/hr. That's 18K xp/hr. I think Abyss is only 12K (ages since I done it, though).

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Yeah, you have the summoning level to craft natures with the Spirit Graahk, that would be faster than the abyss and more experience than doing deaths as you are now (which is why people opt to do it).

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

If you're not worried about profit, try ZMI. You'll possibly break even or profit a little.

Same with hunter. Speed stick with salamanders. If you want some profit then do red chins. you might be able to make some with the salamanders, but it be faster exp if you catch them then release them.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

If you're not worried about profit, try ZMI. You'll possibly break even or profit a little.

Same with hunter. Speed stick with salamanders. If you want some profit then do red chins. you might be able to make some with the salamanders, but it be faster exp if you catch them then release them.

Ah yes, ZMI is faster and at your level it will bring you a modest profit for sure, you'd want to read up on how to do it right (it's fastest if you have a full bank).

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

do red salamanders fyi.. :)

Red Salamanders arent good xp at any level now, because they moved the 4th trap far away from the other 3. Ive heard that orange salamanders are the fastest to 70 now, but dont quote me on it...

2s0cxth.png

do red salamanders fyi.. :)

Red Salamanders arent good xp at any level now, because they moved the 4th trap far away from the other 3. Ive heard that orange salamanders are the fastest to 70 now, but dont quote me on it...

The other spot north of the Chaos Altar has all 4, and they aren't that far apart. But yes the one near the entrance is way to far to use.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

Thanks for all of this, and the exp rates and tips :)

Yeah, ghraaking or whatever is alot faster, thanks :)

Ah yes, ZMI is faster and at your level it will bring you a modest profit for sure, you'd want to read up on how to do it right (it's fastest if you have a full bank).

What's a fast way to fill up your bank? I'm thinking something unstackable - gold bowls, perhaps? I try to keep a clean bank, and have 150 slots to fill, but want to do ZMI with a full bank because I hate rcing any other way.

What's a fast way to fill up your bank? I'm thinking something unstackable - gold bowls, perhaps? I try to keep a clean bank, and have 150 slots to fill, but want to do ZMI with a full bank because I hate rcing any other way.

The random event clothes. If you put any in your PoH, pull those out and put them in your bank. Get one of each of the teleporting jewelry (Ring of Dueling 1-8. Glory 1-4, etc.) Ores, bars, theres lots of things.

GWD:

May i ask why fill up your bank for ZMI?

May i ask why fill up your bank for ZMI?

When you craft at ZMI you get random runes, rather instead of click each pile to store in bank, it be easier to click "Deposit Inventory" to get rid of them. But to keep your pouches and any runes that you might use to teleport/pay the guy to bank you need a full bank to get those while depositing the rest.

GWD:

Oh right, i understand, thanks.

Been doing ZMI without that method and im 4k off 70 now :D

Its fast, thanks for the advice.

70 Runecrafting :D

Now hunter. Shall i do black or red salamanders?

Or Chins?

Whats best lol?

I have to disagree. I just went from 67-70 using only the 3 triangulated traps south of the ZMI altar entrance and it was much faster than black salamanders. Not to mention the black traps are too far apart and you can only use 3 for those anyways. I tried blacks for a bit but it was crap xp comparatively

KingJD36.png

i dont remember if you said red sals or black sals as a suggestion. but red sals are great. red chins are slower, and have more competition, but you make loads of cash.

rcing, i may not have 70 hunt. but i have 2 clan mates that do rcing nonstop, and are above 90 (derick z and agent trev). they always just use zmi. very fast xp.

Pow_err.png

they deleted my double signature...

Red and black seem about same exp rates now actually. Chins is way too packed atm to even bother with. Going for 71 for imps at black salamanders atm.