Monkey Madness

Umoria

So, I haven't done the MM quest, and I'm planning to do it.

I have 77 att, str and defence and 79 hp. So it's not that my stats are to low (I think).

I will use the questguide on tip.it but are there tips from you guys (and girls...)??

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

If you are careful, you won't die once. I did the quest with stats under 70 and didn't die at all. If you are careful, you can get through it fine. Just don't wear any expensive gear AT ALL until the final fight with the demon. And trust me, the demon is really easy :P

disturbeda.png

So, I haven't done the MM quest, and I'm planning to do it.

I have 77 att, str and defence and 79 hp. So it's not that my stats are to low (I think).

I will use the questguide on tip.it but are there tips from you guys (and girls...)??

Don't sweat too much. Your stats are higher than mine, and I had no problem doing it.

:thumbup:

The demon takes literally like 1 minute to kill...

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

**EDIT**

The quest as a whole won't be too hard. Just need to be patient and make sure you follow every direction precisely because you can die easily on Ape Atoll. Monkeys, Poison, Bugs, Caves. All of that random crap. As for the boss :arrow: People don't remember that the Gnomes haul [wagon] on it too. Just protect from Magic if you Melee the demon, take decent food and you will be fine.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

**EDIT**

The quest as a whole won't be too hard. Just need to be patient and make sure you follow every direction precisely because you can die easily on Ape Atoll. Monkeys, Poison, Bugs, Caves. All of that random crap. As for the boss :arrow: People don't remember that the Gnomes haul [wagon] on it too. Just protect from Magic if you Melee the demon, take decent food and you will be fine.

Most people find it easier to pray mage and range it. If you have decent range gear, and enough prayer pots (around 3-5) to continue praying prot mage, you won't get hit at all. And the Gnomes help a lot as well. So the demon is the easiest part of the quest. But getting up to him is a pain in the [wagon] :?

disturbeda.png

I didn't die once and I had stats in the 50s. For the boss, I prayed mage and maged it, jsut because at the time my range was rather low. Don't forget you jsut need to hit at least one damage. Also, if ranging/maging, don't move from where you teleported in, I found it stops the demon from moving as well.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

The quill is a miracle, for it drinks darkness and sheds light.

Oh right, by the way, I'm a girl. No more calling me a guy you lot~