Final Fantasy VII AC

killme

I think it's gonna be sooooo COOL!!!! I watch all the trailers on the net and I just can't wait to see the whole film. But I think it will be some time before it comes to the UK. Will it be in the cinema?

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

I already saw the Japanese version, but that was without the subs so a bit hard to follow. Visiually it's still very cool though, it looks like it's going to be way better than that other Final Fantasy movie.

i saw it with english subs and for me (as a FF fan) it was one of the best films i ever seen

u can get it on ---

and theyll not show it in the cinema :(

Id watch out, that is a link to something illegal cause piracy is illegal and is frowned appoun in many socities.

Anyways, cant wait to see the movie, gonna be so awsome!

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

doesnt matter if its legal in your country or not, its not legal on these forums.

the movie was good, but i really didnt follow it that well because i never finished FFVII. i remember some of the begining of the game, but i missed a lot. still i really liked the movie, for some odd reason. im not a fan of FF at all.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Besides, the moment you open a torrent you start sharing the data you've already downloaded, which makes it illegal.

I hate it when people jump up and down screaming about piracy like someone is robbing a nearby bank. If they're this excited about the movie they're probably gonna buy it anyway so what difference does it make if they downloaded a lower quality version first. Not like as if square is loosing any money that way. Like as if they actually care about their product being reproduced without their permission, they just care about getting the money from that product. As long as they eventually buy or rent the movie square is loosing nothing so don't get all bent outta shape.

Anyway, I'm really excited about the movie too. I'm hoping they release it on dvd, not just umd for the psp or I'll have to wait even longer to see it(until i can afford a psp).

It has a surprising amount of NO PLOT and stupid weapon concepts. Like a katana with two adjacent blades. And six giant butterknives all socketed within each other. Don't mention the terrible version of Bahamut that they used.

Other than that, yeah, it was pretty good. Vincent was awesome and Yuffie was cute. I'm done.

Really good movie, although i'm not a FF fan as well. Ya the butter knives all stuck together was pretty stupid, but the last move cloud pulled off against sephiroth was AWESOME...I thought that Reno was cool.

Sup noobs.

It has a surprising amount of NO PLOT and stupid weapon concepts. Like a katana with two adjacent blades. And six giant butterknives all socketed within each other. Don't mention the terrible version of Bahamut that they used.

Other than that, yeah, it was pretty good. Vincent was awesome and Yuffie was cute. I'm done.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about with the butter knives but the katana with two blades is a real type of sword. One of the bad guys on the anime rurouni kenshin had that because he collected unique swords. They said on the show that it's purpose is to leave two gashes in close proximity so that the wound can't be sown together properly. That way if your opponent is wounded but escapes he'll be permanently maimed and won't recover from the fight.

I haven't seen the movie, might rent it when it's out on DVD, but I did watch a trailer/teaser for it a while ago (like E3 2004). It contained tons of fancy words strung together meaninglessly, making it sound like real nonsense, so your comments seem plausible to me :wink:

I already saw the Japanese version, but that was without the subs so a bit hard to follow. Visiually it's still very cool though, it looks like it's going to be way better than that other Final Fantasy movie.

Same here. Even without subs, it's worth watching just for the amazing visuals.