Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

Work on latest medgel continues. A new project has finally surfaced. This project will involve neural implants which will decrease reaction speeds and increase awareness of the common ground troop. Release date is ETA. Several kinetic bombing satillites have been sent out to orbit.

edit- I realized that the world powers are starting to arrange in a rather disturbing way. (whoever gets this besides dusty gets a cookie)

1984 reference again?

That would be cool if I controlled england, some of western europe, all of the americas and australia, Dusty controlled all of asia but china and the furthest east countries, and then walka controlled the far east countries.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Work on latest medgel continues. A new project has finally surfaced. This project will involve neural implants which will decrease reaction speeds and increase awareness of the common ground troop. Release date is ETA. Several kinetic bombing satillites have been sent out to orbit.

edit- I realized that the world powers are starting to arrange in a rather disturbing way. (whoever gets this besides dusty gets a cookie)

1984 reference again?

That would be cool if I controlled england, some of western europe, all of the americas and australia, Dusty controlled all of asia but china and the furthest east countries, and then walka controlled the far east countries.

You can still be Oceania without England y'know.

I mean if we wanted to do it perfectly. I'd be fine with what I have (though I can't say I wouldn't mind having the rest of Canada and the US eventually.)

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

1984 reference again?

Darn it I forgot to exclude you too, 100% sure you would know lol.

Heres your cookie

cookie.jpg

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Malaysia update! we have a standing army of 4 million people (should I add up my total population and gdp?) and a standing navy/air-force anyways 1 year before the 9 year time period is done and i get to send up a space station :thumbsup: anyways ive got another 4 years till railguns :shock: thats all

LNYvk.png

What countries do you own again? I'll do all the math for you.

1. Malaysia

2. Vietnam

3. Indonesia

4. Thailand

5. Laos

and thats all (feels kinda small looking at it)

I have this list.

1)Australia

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

What countries do you own again? I'll do all the math for you.

1. Malaysia

2. Vietnam

3. Indonesia

4. Thailand

5. Laos

and thats all (feels kinda small looking at it)

I have this list.

1)Australia

good point :thumbup:

LNYvk.png

Ok, malaysia, your population is

498 463 000, your gdp is 4,020,933,600.

At 20% tax, the government will receive about 800 billion a year, and from that you'll probably get around 160 billion of disposable money each year.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

There's a list of predicted populations up to 2050, so I use the 2045 number, then adjust it as I think is reasonable (ie: war would mean less people, propaganda for kids means more).

Then I take all the countries, find the average gdp for all of them (based on number of citizens, a country with 10 people with an average gdp per person of 50 million wouldn't be as important as a country with 100 million people making 10 bucks a year.)

I adjust that a reasonable amount up based on what the country's doing, then multiply that by the population.

Then I figure out the taxes stuff. This isn't true, but for game purposes, 20% of tax will be considered dispensable (barring some major event, like an earthquake or war reparations). And that gives them their extra money to spend.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Dusty, on your thing to shoot down satellites or w/e that are dropping onto Earth, it's pointless. Satellites used to crash into Earth would not burn up upon reentry. This means that all that would happen is a large area of destruction from shrapnel.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Dusty, on your thing to shoot down satellites or w/e that are dropping onto Earth, it's pointless. Satellites used to crash into Earth would not burn up upon reentry. This means that all that would happen is a large area of destruction from shrapnel.

Spaceships. I don't give a [cabbage] about satellites. Satellites falling can be blown up with missiles from Earth.

Diplomatic talks with Tajikistan have failed, so we have invaded them. We expect this war to last a while, as they will not give up like Kyrgyzstan and we dont want to damage infrastructure.

Doom, for the last time. stop ignoring my maps. Ive had to fix the same border issues 3 times now.

I haven't made a map in like two weeks. That's dusty.

Sorry about that :oops:

I use the 2009 gdp per person average, then raise that (or in some cases lower) it a reasonable amount. Like if a country has been improving a lot, I might raise it a good deal, or if a country has just gotten new land the gdp average will usually lower.

The list ends at 2050, so we'll have to just use growth rates from there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... 20_to_2050

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Link to this list, Doom? Also, so you use the 2009 GDP?

Furthermore, the official anthem of Japan's navy is this;

[yt]ta-Z_psXODw[/yt]

How you liking that FX-Talon? :thumbsup:

I too need a newer theme.

[yt]6xCCAs8iglY[/yt]

Due to the anarchy that has taken hold of Switzerland, Bulgarian troops have mobilised to occupy Switzerland and the potential danger that it poses to Eurasia.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Due to the anarchy that has taken hold of Switzerland, Bulgarian troops have mobilised to occupy Switzerland and the potential danger that it poses to Eurasia.

Those Switz are definitely known for their anger. You probably just saved the entire world in a totally selfless act.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Those Switz are definitely known for their anger. You probably just saved the entire world in a totally selfless act.

TTanT said he quit (for the time being), and said that it fell into anarchy. The whole "saving the world" was a joke :twss:

But troops are on their way there.

TUBULAR BELLS!

My soldiers have pulled out from India and our lead generals have each left a complimentary fruit basket and apology note :thumbup:

Project Green Peace continues.

The Maldives (islands west of Sri Lanka, population of 300,000 or so, GDP of $1.8b) have agreed to join us, and so have become part of the Sri Lankan Republic. Using the most northern island of the Maldives as a base, we have sent another 1,015 men to Lakshadweep - an island of 60,000 near India (yes, it is an Indian territory but I didn't think it would mean that much to Adrenal. If it does just tell me and I will gladly back off). Similar teams have been sent to both the Nicobar (50,000 people) and Andaman Islands (300,000ish), off the east coast of India.

We want island buddies :thumbup:

Me and you are already allies, right?

I failed to mention that our group of island nations will be call the Alliance of Indian Islands.