• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

One second, I'll cut out Dusty's part since he doesn't want any more land at the moment, and increase all our areas equally.

Edit:

I included Japan as well.

2ccwjmd.png

Same colours as before apply, but now purple is Japan.

I shrunk that area a bit, as well, since the reason it was the largest beforehand is that it was given to Dusty in the first place.

as a side note, my drone production is still rising, and I hope to have 15 million units in the near future.

Current stats indicate just under 9 million, including losses in the war (If you can call it that :lol: )

New Edit:

This is the version of the map we could use if Dusty doesn't want the land, if he does, we can go with the other one.

2Xeo5.png

India is not my country. It will still be listed as its own country, I'm just sort of a protectorate/temporary governor of it. Adrenal has stated before that he still wants India, so I'm holding it in trust so that when he comes back to being an active player, he won't be 30 years behind in tech.

Let me state this again: India will not be part of Germania. It will still be its own country. I will not use it's funds for Germanian projects, or its population for my military.

What the hell.

Adrenal is just trying to annoy us now, since he never posts.

Its essentially another shadow country -.-

Thats just plain stupid.

Can't we make a new rule that somebody has to post something (Something useful and relevent) at least once a week unless special circumstances occur?

2Xeo5.png

[hide=updated map]Edd5X.png[/hide]

I forgot to include Azerbaijan and Armenia into Russia, as Walka stated he acquired them.

What the hell.

Thats just plain stupid.

Can't we make a new rule that somebody has to post something (Something useful and relevent) at least once a week unless special circumstances occur?

*shrug*

Everyone was fine with China being like that.

I forgot to include Azerbaijan and Armenia into Russia, as Walka stated he acquired them.

What the hell.

Thats just plain stupid.

*shrug*

Actually, I don't like the whole "Shadow country" idea at all.

Besides, China was reobtained in the end, India can't be reobtained as long as Adrenal refuses to either participate, or give it up.

2Xeo5.png

What the hell.

Thats just plain stupid.

*shrug*

Actually, I don't like the whole "Shadow country" idea at all.

Besides, China was reobtained in the end, India can't be reobtained as long as Adrenal refuses to either participate, or give it up.

Yeah, seriously, three people already have most of the land, can't you just split up India?

It's not my country.

Rocco, you didn't have to do anything. You said that you give up egypt, and then said you would take another country.

Adrenal posted twice in the past couple pages. He can do whatever he wants with his country.

Latino gained a country of over a billion people, it wasn't divided at all. I get that you guys don't like dusty's empire or whatever, but Adrenal can have whatever he wants happen to his country.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Spaceship magnets are coming along nicely, should be done in 2 more years.

Germania's SAM missile system coming along nicely as well, 3 more years for that.

Oh, and I forgot about that cream I mention back 100 pages ago or so, it's done now and has been distributed to all our pilots, with it being given to active military first, then civilian populations.

City in Antarctica is coming along just swell, with another 20,000 colonists that have moved there. Brings the city to a population of 50,000. It's self-sustaining thanks to the edible plant that can grow in tundra environments and provides 90% of the daily vitamins required. The other 10% is taken by imported foodstuffs.

*Sigh* I guess India remains a totally inactive shadow country then.

Sending a few hundered more people to work on Rhadamanthus II, as I would like it done faster.

Sending several thousand to work on Elysium.

Ship should be done in 2-3 years now, Elysium will be done in 4-5

2Xeo5.png

My scientists just invented the worlds best barbecue. "Scientists" from allied countries are welcome to "test" the new "W.O.M." in Terku tomorrow, but not Dusty (unless he gives me my islands off the coast of Africa back).

Oh yeah, Russia, did you know we have an alliance? And that I have two high-tech air force bases in your country? Just thought I'd let you know so you wouldn't get any ideas.

Dusty, I will give you my recipe for BBQ and get rid of my stupidity for an alliance where you promise not to touch my country.

My scientists just invented the worlds best barbecue. "Scientists" from allied countries are welcome to "test" the new "W.O.M." in Terku tomorrow, but not Dusty (unless he gives me my islands off the coast of Africa back).

Oh yeah, Russia, did you know we have an alliance? And that I have two high-tech air force bases in your country? Just thought I'd let you know so you wouldn't get any ideas.

Dusty, I will give you my recipe for BBQ and get rid of my stupidity for an alliance where you promise not to touch my country.

I'm not giving you any sort of alliance.

Maybe if you cede Belarus to Russia I will give you an agreement not to steamroll over you.

Maybe if you cede Belarus to Russia I will give you an agreement not to steamroll over you.

Hmm... I don't want an alliance, so much as an agreement that you or Russia won't attack me.

I'll trade Belarus, BBQ, and 5B for Poland and Kalingrad.

Hmm... I don't want an alliance, so much as an agreement that you or Russia won't attack me.

No, this is the trade:

You give Belarus to Russia.

Me and Russia agree not to flatten you.

I suppose I don't even need to be there, as Russia alone could just destroy you. *shrug*

No, this is the trade:

You give Belarus to Russia.

Me and Russia agree not to flatten you.

I suppose I don't even need to be there, as Russia alone could just destroy you. *shrug*

That's awful mean of you.

Either way, all of Sri Lankas projects continue to... continue. We are looking into the acquisition of more islands.

Just a punishment for his stupidity.

not since ive had control of it we didnt. never have and never will. you have no bases in russia, either. and if there was, theyd have been destroyed already during the last war.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Adrenal posts once every 3 days or he's out.

Seriously.

Stop being butthurt because we're trying to even up the land and remove players who have stated they can't be bothered to be active. /sigh

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Adrenal posts once every 3 days or he's out.

Seriously.

Stop being butthurt because we're trying to even up the land and remove players who have stated they can't be bothered to be active. /sigh

Stop being butthurt that the country you want is already taken by someone.

not since ive had control of it we didnt. never have and never will. you have no bases in russia, either. and if there was, theyd have been destroyed already during the last war.

Everything that Old Russia had you have. That includes alliances and bases. You can use the base, that was part of the agreement, but its still there.

If you want, you can post about dropping a large bomb on them, but that would leave heavy collateral damage.

And we have lift-off. 6 astronauts have been sent on a shuttle to Mars. It's your basic shuttle, nothing fancy, cost about $7 billion. (that better be reasonable. It carries 6 freaking people, not 10000, and it doesn't travel at the speed of light or anything. NASA says the latest space shuttle cost $1.7 billion, $540 million to launch, although I'm assuming that's just building, which is why I added the additional cost for research)

Not telling you off, or making you add more money but the cost of researching the shuttle in real life, along with building it was 156 billion or so. But it doesn't matter, whatever you've put into it is fine.

Guys, Adrenal can do whatever he wants. If he wanted to give his country fully to dusty, he could have. It's his decision.

Anyway

Elevators are tethered in both Norway and Brazil, production of ships started a few months ago once they were tethered.

The underground habitats are going great, and due to that we're upping the budget. About 20 of them are finished, and people are moving in for cheap housing, and promised jobs. We're working on high speed subway systems to connect all the habitats in the US over time.

Each habitat has about 10 levels. Here is how that is broken up

Level 1 (Closest to surface): Entrance, nonessential stores (ie: Not food stores), any embassies.

Level 2: Housing, Stores

Level 3: Housing, Stores

Level 4: Upper Class Housing, Gyms, Spa, etc.

Level 5: Law enforcement, emergency buildings, hospitals, Government buildings.

Level 6: Housing, Stores, Utilities

Level 7: Housing, Warehouses/storage

Level 8: Agricultural fields and facilities

Level 9: Agricultural fields

Level 10: Bomb shelters, Emergency escape routes, water source or underground lake, Geothermal power plants, or fusion plants.

Each habitat is placed in locations where earthquakes or natural disasters are unlikely, but they could survive an earthquake with some damage, depending on the magnitude.

We've indefinitely postponed any further research on floating ocean habitats, due to the huge cost inefficiency and the countless dangers.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Everything that Old Russia had you have. That includes alliances and bases. You can use the base, that was part of the agreement, but its still there.

If you want, you can post about dropping a large bomb on them, but that would leave heavy collateral damage.

no, any alliances that old russia had ended when i took over. and i *could* drops a large bomb on it, but that would be unnecessary. i could just as easily storm it to remove all of your people from it and use it myself without you

as far as im concerned, we have never been allies. the base will be destroyed or commandeered, im not sure which yet. ill decide when i get back from school

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come