• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Sere, I can start production, but just remember the types I sell only are for interplanetary travel, not interstellar. Their hulls would fail at those speeds, and they can't even go that fast because of their weaker propulsion.

*shrugs* Fine with me. I just want a colony on Mars as I'm just starting out. Later on, I'll develop my own fleet and colonise a distant planet. Is the rate still 300 billion?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Project CAD is still in progress.

And walka, all this physics stuff is ridiculously complex, so I can't really say I understand half of it either.

im good at physics, normally. i just havent been paying attention to it much here

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Can you guys just make Findenland into a black area? It's a complete wasteland. It couldn't even support a small town. Seriously, I don't want Findenland to become a NWO thing. If you don't unhand it, I will come under a false name and claim a very important country and completely destroy it.

You're an idiot. Why didn't you just come in and do it? Now we all know what you're planning hahaha.

Can you guys just make Findenland into a black area? It's a complete wasteland. It couldn't even support a small town. Seriously, I don't want Findenland to become a NWO thing. If you don't unhand it, I will come under a false name and claim a very important country and completely destroy it.

you may wanna take findenland out of your siggy as it is as you said completely destroyed and you in this game have been executed for war crimes.

LNYvk.png

Project CAD is still in progress.

And walka, all this physics stuff is ridiculously complex, so I can't really say I understand half of it either.

im good at physics, normally. i just havent been paying attention to it much here

Plus your average school doesn't teach advanced theoretical quantum physics.

Yup, it's 300 still. If you want anything specialized, you could ask and I might be able to do it.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

You said stargates require a black hole. The closest black hole is just under 1000 lightyears away. Have fun.

Walka, there is no way you can create people made out of exotic matter. If you did, they wouldn't be able to survive. Plus exotic matter isn't even proven to exist. Then if you were to some how create massless people, how would you make them move faster than light?

Sere, I can start production, but just remember the types I sell only are for interplanetary travel, not interstellar. Their hulls would fail at those speeds, and they can't even go that fast because of their weaker propulsion.

They don't require black holes, but if they're close to one they draw energy from the singularity instead of using electricity.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

1) No.

2) Now we can keep an eye out for you, and we don't have to give up important parts of our land if we don't want to (even to new players).

3) GTFO this thread.

4) I think coming on as a false name on the forums is against the forum rules. I did it a few years ago and got banned for a month. They can easily trace your IP, you know.

SWAG

1) No.

2) Now we can keep an eye out for you, and we don't have to give up important parts of our land if we don't want to (even to new players).

3) GTFO this thread.

4) I think coming on as a false name on the forums is against the forum rules. I did it a few years ago and got banned for a month. They can easily trace your IP, you know.

Sere I think you did it wrong

3) GTFO this thread.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Yup, it's 300 still. If you want anything specialized, you could ask and I might be able to do it.

Sounds alright. What's a rough estimate of how long it'll take to get ready (trying to calculate how much I pay a year on it)? Also, how many settlers can they hold, and how long do they take to get to Mars?

By the way, does anyone have the latest Mars map, or at least remember what page it was last posted on?

SWAG

Sounds alright. What's a rough estimate of how long it'll take to get ready (trying to calculate how much I pay a year on it)? Also, how many settlers can they hold, and how long do they take to get to Mars?

By the way, does anyone have the latest Mars map, or at least remember what page it was last posted on?

marscolo.png

I believe this is the latest mars map..

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

marscolo.png

I believe this is the latest mars map..

I also have a mars colony sorry.

LNYvk.png

I can start building it in 6 months, then it will be ready in another 3 years. I've upgraded from my original design. It can now hold up to 15,000 people. You can pay for it in any time period under 7 years, in order to minimize the impact of it, or all at once, or in between. It takes a couple days to get to mars at an optimal time, then a week or two to unload people. Back on earth it takes 2 weeks to load to maximum capacity, due to the higher gravity, plus a few more days to repair and refuel.

It is also somewhat expensive to launch each time.

Of course the time it takes to get to mars varies, based on where we are in orbit in relations to Mars. Cost effectively, the ship would take 2 months on average to load on earth, get to mars, unload, then get back, repair, and refuel.

Someone remove finlands old colony, or add it to Norway.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Proposed map for Britannian colony on Mars:

marscolo.png

Could you add my colony ? I really dont care wear as long as its not in the gallery of the void...

I'll give you a nice plot of land near the peninsula of Archaeus and that funny little orange colony. You'll have good sea access and potential in my opinion.

When did Hedgehog1 masquerade as Europa?

SWAG

Who owns Alpha?

I guess I'll look into space colonization again. Any NWO members mind if I use some of their stuff? (technology, launching equipment, etc. - I'll use my own money if needed though)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

marscolo.png

Could you add my colony ? I really dont care wear as long as its not in the gallery of the void...

I'll give you a nice plot of land near the peninsula of Archaeus and that funny little orange colony. You'll have good sea access and potential in my opinion.

When I was told to remove Findenland from my sig.

marscolo.png

sweet and thanks also.

LNYvk.png

Who owns Alpha?

I guess I'll look into space colonization again. Any NWO members mind if I use some of their stuff? (technology, launching equipment, etc. - I'll use my own money if needed though)

You can use my tech for getting a space station up right now I am researching ways to propel a craft to close to light speed.

LNYvk.png

marscolo.png

Changes:

-Joined the Norwegian and Finnish colonies.

-Coloured in Malaysia's plot of land.

EDIT:

Pfft. You could have done a better job of masquerading as Europa, Hedge.

SWAG

marscolo.png

Changes:

-Joined the Norwegian and Finnish colonies.

-Coloured in Malaysia's plot of land.

You don't have the right to give away my land. The bodies of my colonists are still there, so it's still technically mine.