Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

Hex, that would require all your AI equipped units to be near enough that there is no lag, or it would take up like 95% of the mechanical brains power.

Its not realistically possible.

Pies, I think buying the clones and keeping your tech to yourself is better than getting free subjects and having to give away the tech.

2Xeo5.png

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Oh ok Ross.

What I wanted to do.

have my entire race controled by one super-brain-thing

what I will do.

have my race controled by AI inside there own heads, its the same AI program for every one. they can email each other and talk telepathically to diffrent members of there species.

On the tel'auld I travel to mathers planet and pack 200 slaves in, they are bieng told they are chosen to go onto a better life.

they go for whatever planet pie is on.

meatlover.png

/\ /\

i'll pay for that.

Don't worry, they'll like to get to a nice home.

and DNA diffrence is extremly important.

How would DNA difference be important? They could all have the same DNA, and it wouldn't matter.

Perhaps I should go a bit more into how the conscious fluids work so we don't have to continue arguing.

Conscious fluids will be a race on their own cared for by humans. They produce asexually, in the way that when one "dies" through natural causes, it splits into two new fluids that have no recollection of memories of the previous fluid. Sort of like mitosis. Also, they can change color to match their mood. They're basically (once I get them to exist) humans, in the fact that they will have emotion, intelligence, memories, etc. They will have no eyes, and only barely be able to hear, but will instead be able to communicate with other fluids and their environment with electric pulses, meaning that with some development, they could be very good ship pilots. They will have no income of their own, but will be fed and housed by the government. They are also more intelligent than humans, meaning that they realize that they're basically helpless without humans, and so they do what the humans (Napta, in this case) want. They also realize that they are very susceptible to the elements. Also, it is possible to kill one - just freeze it, evaporate it, pour it on the ground and let it starve, etc.

So they'll basically be slaves, but slaves that I treat really, really nicely. And in exchange, they will pilot ships and possibly be used for specialized mineral sensing equipment.

Edit: Ross said it best. I'd rather pay to keep these "people" in my nation than to get them free but have them distributed everywhere.

Also, if anyone's interested in buying a fluid frog, bat, rat, cat, etc. Napta is willing to sell those. They aren't very good with ships or equipment, but they do make good pets. And they can help you with your algebra homework! :P

a70c7.png

Not all humans are the same so if there is a mistake with one person they'll be a problem with all the clones, however its a much fairer test if all the people are diffrent as it gives a whole overview of the human race.

1) how do they move?

2) how do they support themselves

3) how are they clever-er then humans?

meatlover.png

/\ /\

i'll pay for that.

Don't worry, they'll like to get to a nice home.

and DNA diffrence is extremly important.

How would DNA difference be important? They could all have the same DNA, and it wouldn't matter.

Perhaps I should go a bit more into how the conscious fluids work so we don't have to continue arguing.

Conscious fluids will be a race on their own cared for by humans. They produce asexually, in the way that when one "dies" through natural causes, it splits into two new fluids that have no recollection of memories of the previous fluid. Sort of like mitosis. Also, they can change color to match their mood. They're basically (once I get them to exist) humans, in the fact that they will have emotion, intelligence, memories, etc. They will have no eyes, and only barely be able to hear, but will instead be able to communicate with other fluids and their environment with electric pulses, meaning that with some development, they could be very good ship pilots. They will have no income of their own, but will be fed and housed by the government. They are also more intelligent than humans, meaning that they realize that they're basically helpless without humans, and so they do what the humans (Napta, in this case) want. They also realize that they are very susceptible to the elements. Also, it is possible to kill one - just freeze it, evaporate it, pour it on the ground and let it starve, etc.

So they'll basically be slaves, but slaves that I treat really, really nicely. And in exchange, they will pilot ships and possibly be used for specialized mineral sensing equipment.

*imagines jar of blue liquid sitting in a pilots chair*

It'd be more like bowl of blue liquid with wires in it, actually. XD

Edit: Hex, to answer your questions:

1) They either flow downhill as most liquids do, or humans carry them around in jars/bowls/various other containers.

2) They don't. They require humans to feed them, move them, etc.

3) They're smarter. Probably something to do with how liquids impede some electrical signals less than solids. They also have a faster reaction time.

a70c7.png

Not all humans are the same so if there is a mistake with one person they'll be a problem with all the clones, however its a much fairer test if all the people are diffrent as it gives a whole overview of the human race.

1) how do they move?

Well, as for your last point, they don't use stupid words like cleverer, instead favoring expressions like "more clever".

I just didn't want to look it up and wanted to make a post quickly

Question still stands.

meatlover.png

Pie, since New Hope is already orbiting around Oruguma, you can freely land on Harakkis and try to recruit some people there if you wish.

Uhh, that station isn't New Hope. That station is currently unfinished and unnamed. But when it is finished, I'll call it the "Excalibur."

a70c7.png

So, my shipyard is finished, and is now producing ships (I don't know how many per year though).

My launch point on my moon is finished as well, it should easily bolster trade.

Supplies are being sent to the outermost moon of the gas giant in my system to make another base, this base should take around 5 years to complete, another 5 to make it fully active.

I'd also like to make more trade agreements with more nations. Your first shipment will include a 10% price reduction as a thank you.

Valas scientists have reached a dilemma. We don't have enough technology to study our local organisms, anyone (except Mather and Hex)may send scientists over to study them, so long as my planet receives the same information.

Some new materials were found on my planet; including iron, aluminum, zinc, other metals in a lower concentration, a new rock that works well with fertilizing fields, as well as large forests.

All the rocks will be for sale,

1) how do they move?

Well, as for your last point, they don't use stupid words like cleverer, instead favoring expressions like "more clever".

Question still stands.

Pot calling the kettle black.

How? I just said I wanted to make the post quickly while he's......?

Pie,

1) how do they move?

meatlover.png

1) how do they move?

Question still stands.

Question still answered. *points up*

But in case you need me to answer again...

1) They move by either flowing downhill or by having humans carry them around in containers.

2) They don't support themselves, humans have to feed them, etc. And if you're talking physically they do it the same way water supports itself in any other container.

3) They're smarted, probably because electricity is conducted faster in the fluid that they are made up of, so they can think faster and have faster reflexes as well, making them ideal pilots.

a70c7.png

you've asked me lots of times and i've tried to answer as much as possible.

Sorry didn't see edit

1) They either flow downhill as most liquids do, or humans carry them around in jars/bowls/various other containers.

3) They're smarter. Probably something to do with how liquids impede some electrical signals less than solids. They also have a faster reaction time.

Whats the point if there so easy to kill and only slightly more clever (NOTICE, NOTICE Rocco)

Edited by Hextriplet
meatlover.png

you've asked me lots of times and i've tried to answer as much as possible.

Sorry didn't see edit

Whats the point if there so easy to kill and only slightly more clever (NOTICE, NOTICE Rocco)

"Only slightly?" They've got a good 50 IQ points on humans. Easily.

Also, they may be easy to kill, but they reproduce easily, and, if necessary, can have "forced reproduction" - kill them in a natural way so that they reproduce even faster. And they have better reflexes as well.

a70c7.png

Basically this is where I wanted to go with bacteria.

No. These are not capable of voluntary movement of any sort, nor are they made up of millions of tiny bacterias. And the only growing they ever do is directly after mitosis, so the visible organism cannot grow any larger by merely having bits of it reproduce.

a70c7.png

Yeh but its almost the same.

You still want mathers slaves?

clones = all the same

people are diffrent so clones could be immune or take something or not take something that other humans can and you can't really measure aswell, it most likely will be 100 died or 100 lived wheras with diffrent people it may even be 89 lived and the rest died. you can then even out the problem in the remained 11 people

meatlover.png

Yeh but its almost the same.

You still want mathers slaves?

clones = all the same

people are diffrent so clones could be immune or take something or not take something that other humans can and you can't really measure aswell, it most likely will be 100 died or 100 lived wheras with diffrent people it may even be 89 lived and the rest died. you can then even out the problem in the remained 11 people

No, I don't want mather's slaves.

And frankly this whole "clone vs. slave" argument is getting old. My reason now is that I don't want to share the conscious fluids with you two.

a70c7.png