• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Who wants to sign the "Blow up hex treaty." It states that if hex attacks us, we are free to obliterate him. C'mon, it'll be fun!

Sounds tempting... I will join this alliance...

LNYvk.png

When your civilian armies are done, then you will attack me? I'm getting kinda tired of waiting.

Stop being so paranoid.

Quit being such a [kitty] then.

Now is it really necessary to use such foul language?

LNYvk.png

Well as the habitats that I have dropped off at the sinabo and fadou systems are down now the factory ships are right now producing habitats for the rocky planets and the gas giants.

LNYvk.png

I completely forget what i wanted to post :(

Sledge is on it's way to Mars to be filled up with Diggers and LAARTs. From there onto Zhoreuc, and then orbit the area a bit, rotating Errant Venture out and putting it towards Mars again. Whilst on Mars, Carrier ships will be loaded with 2 more homing becaons each for further exploration purposes.

Neutron experimentation will now continue strictly underground, as it seems to have intense radiation and shouldn't be allowed on the surface any longer.

Anyone else want to order some clones while I'm doing nothing?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I completely forget what i wanted to post :(

Sledge is on it's way to Mars to be filled up with Diggers and LAARTs. From there onto Zhoreuc, and then orbit the area a bit, rotating Errant Venture out and putting it towards Mars again. Whilst on Mars, Carrier ships will be loaded with 2 more homing becaons each for further exploration purposes.

Neutron experimentation will now continue strictly underground, as it seems to have intense radiation and shouldn't be allowed on the surface any longer.

Sure I would like to buy 1,000,000 un altered clones (wanna do some tests) just have them born and that is all I will need...

LNYvk.png

Well as the habitats that I have dropped off at the sinabo and fadou systems are down now the factory ships are right now producing habitats for the rocky planets and the gas giants.

wat

I meant producing a small space station for the gas giants <_<

LNYvk.png

I completely forget what i wanted to post sad.gif

Sure I would like to buy 1,000,000 un altered clones (wanna do some tests) just have them born and that is all I will need...

Sweet, you can pick them up in 18 months :D. Pleasure doing buisness with you. That'll be $1,250,000,000 please.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I completely forget what i wanted to post sad.gif

Sweet, you can pick them up in 18 months :D. Pleasure doing buisness with you. That'll be $1,250,000,000 please.

no thank you my good man :twisted:

LNYvk.png

More colonisits have arrived on Opez and Afkian. Another colonist ship has departed, with colonists for Zufan. Two more dyson shards are being built, to be completed next year. Construction has also begun on a fleet of fighter-class spaceships, along with more cruizers and some harvester ships.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Who wants to sign the "Blow up hex treaty." It states that if hex attacks us, we are free to obliterate him. C'mon, it'll be fun!

I am shure he will not lead any aggressive attacks, maybe some defensive ones in our little star-system, but you don't have any buissness there unless it is trading as we have the only two planets there.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I have no intention of attacking Dusty, however you did give an ambiguous statement which certain people have interpreted as aggressive - ergo, they are [cabbage]ting themselves. Neh.

Research begun on body enhancing drugs, serums and the like.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Since I didn't post yesterday, my mechs have been improved to fit heavy weapons so far. I will continue work on mechs.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I am shure he will not lead any aggressive attacks, maybe some defensive ones in our little star-system, but you don't have any buissness there unless it is trading as we have the only two planets there.

Hey I just realized something! That I can colonize just about any planet (aside from major volcanic) and that you have a major artic planet in you system. 1 ship has been dispatched along with a war-ship

LNYvk.png

Hawaii looking more and more like a resort.

Civilian Army training continues.

Ragnarok is awesome and full of win.

When your civilian armies are done, then you will attack me? I'm getting kinda tired of waiting.

Stop being so paranoid.

Quit being such a [kitty] then.

Lol. Hilarious.

Plasma windows have been bent, one big is quickly but carefully fitted to atlantis, which is now equipped with several ZPM's, puddlejumpers and a lot of drones and brought to the arctic planet.

There some of the Jaffa it brought along start constructing an outpost equipped with a few thousand drones.

Atlantis finds an ocean on the planet and submerges into it for protection, out of view for anything.

-Remember jumpers are to small to be hit with any normal weapons of war. 4m high, 4m wide, round, 8m long = 100m3 about the size of a SUV.

:shame: We will not allow you to get a beachhead in our system.

Back at Dakara some of my scientists are still working on making the plasma windows into shields, while the rest is now working on nuclear fusion(being researched on Earth IRL, what we have is nuclear fission).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1