• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

I'm not sure I approve of all these new metals that we keep stumbling upon. Not only are they perposterous, but they don't make sense. I understand that the periodic table is flawed and only accounts for earthly substances...but I still don't like how tangent we've become from what we know is real.

Carrier ship #2 is to be called "Sledge"

Carrier ship #3 is 1/4 done

and otehr updates as well....

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

My scientists have been able to find a way to generate electricity out of alpha radiation, although not near effective enough to halt all further research on the topic.

I start making objects capable of both opening a sub-space window and converting radiation the size of 5 P90's side by side, I call the ZPM's, Zero Point Modules due to the fact that they are modules that use zero point energy generated by subspace foam.

I start working on a way to bend plasma windows into spheres.

Also I send another tel'tac and ten jumpers to hex, this one contains; one ring platform, one houndred drones(squid-shaped missiles) and five neural controll helmets as well as the jumpers containing twenty drones and one helmet each. -Keep the tel'tacs to.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I'm not sure I approve of all these new metals that we keep stumbling upon. Not only are they perposterous, but they don't make sense. I understand that the periodic table is flawed and only accounts for earthly substances...but I still don't like how tangent we've become from what we know is real.

Carrier ship #2 is to be called "Sledge"

Carrier ship #3 is 1/4 done

and otehr updates as well....

Eh, it stands to reason that there would be more metals and substances out there. As long as people don't make stuff that's overpowered or breaks the laws of physics and whatnot, then I don't really have a problem.

Everyone starts with 10 million people.

Everyone starts with a budget of 80 billion.

Pies chose to have a lower budget.

Description of the battleships was deleted during the changeover.

They're battleships, they have a four main ARC cannons, around 12 heavy railguns, then the rest of the ship is coated with 72 automatic light railguns which are designed in much the same way as the present day US Navy's 'Goalkeeper' system, albeit more accurate and with a railgun, instead of a chaingun-like weapon.

[hide=Cataclysm class battleship]cataclysmshipdesign.png[/hide]

I don't think plasma windows can be bent, either. Well, not as far as the research I did tells me.

2Xeo5.png

Thanks for the pic and specs, ross.

Got it, Hex.

Piece of cake.

Oh and by the way, I have like 2000 jumpers now if I use one shipyard that makes three at a time and they use two weeks to construct those three.

4*8 meter tube shape, not to big to be built that fast.

Drones on the other hand are small and simple enough to be built by machines 10 every (game)hour.

Either way if plasma windows can't be bent that is the only force-shield tech that you allow me to use so you should let me research it and get results.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Its a large laser that gets channelled through a prism to focus it to incredible power.

It can be fired in short bursts or continuous streams, however, while using the stream, it must activate expensive cooling systems.

The heat it generates will cut through solid titanium in seconds, but it requires quite a lot of power.

Mather, are drones ships?

If not, what are they? And what are jumpers, as well?

Also, Plasma windows aren't really force shields, they're just docking bay windows, they can't go much farther than that..

To create one capable of stopping projectiles would, once again, be incredibly difficult to power.

2Xeo5.png

Mather, are drones ships?

If not, what are they? And what are jumpers, as well?

Also, Plasma windows aren't really force shields, they're just docking bay windows, they can't go much farther than that..

To create one capable of stopping projectiles would, once again, be incredibly difficult to power.

Jumpers:

250px-GateshipSpace11.pngShip, 4m tall, 8m long, controlled by thought.

Drones:

800px-Still1215465237.jpgMissile, basketball sized, remote controled by thought.

Ignore most of the text in pic as it displays only functions used when they are fired but not controlled.

I get the power drain point and I'm working on it.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

The drone that makes up my main infantry force...

The ones that I've been using for over 20 years now?

They're about human height, skeletal type machines with a gun attached to one arm, and a variety of tools attached to the other.

Most of them are equipped with specially modified versions of Doom's guns, which she agreed she would produce for me a while back.

2Xeo5.png

The drone that makes up my main infantry force...

The ones that I've been using for over 20 years now?

They're about human height, skeletal type machines with a gun attached to one arm, and a variety of tools attached to the other.

So basicly they're screwd if they trip?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I thought I saw something, and I was right.

2vam45g.png

Findenland lives on!

The condom tax has been removed, as I have realized, not only is it a bad idea, but we don't have the resources to even produce them.

The shipyard is nearing completion ( it's on my furthest moon [of which I need to name]).

Research into indigenous animals is making a lot of headway. They are extremely different than ones on Earth.

Oh, do I get to keep the island? Its only 27,000 people.

My shipment of ore is ready to be delivered to my moon, its just awaiting the completion of the colony.

The main processor is split into two parts, one is in the head, one in the chest. Those two are also the parts with the most armour. If one part of the processor is destroyed, the drone will lose a lot of its capability, but it will still function.

The limbs are tendril-like, and they will get back up if they trip. Much the same way as a human would get back up, except they can move about 5x faster than a normal human.

Hedgehog, shipyards are usually created in space, since getting ships off the ground is quite difficult. I'm sure we can just pretend you were building it in space all along though.

I leave for like 25 minutes to watch an anime episode, and I get yelled at? Jeez, patience is a virtue, Hex.

2Xeo5.png